www.wmdolls.com

Another new Doll from Qita

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
poseoasis

Another new Doll from Qita

Post by poseoasis »

I recently discovered a new Qita doll that bears a striking resemblance to Tomokazu Miura, a well-known Japanese actor from the 1970s. Male doll lovers are so lucky to have so many choices nowadays.

Tomokazu Miura

94elmwood

Re: Another new Doll from Qita

Post by 94elmwood »

What is website

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

poseoasis, you are on it! Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest developments!

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

94elmwood wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:41 am What is website
I believe Spartan and other forum-recommended dealers will make him available on their websites soon. In the meantime, you can contact your doll dealer for more information.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

poseoasis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 am I recently discovered a new Qita doll that bears a striking resemblance to Tomokazu Miura, a well-known Japanese actor from the 1970s. Male doll lovers are so lucky to have so many choices nowadays.

Tomokazu Miura
A very beautiful face indeed; well done Qita! :glou: I want to see the body too... πŸ™ˆ

Do you know if this guy is in Silicone? He kind of looks like he might share the same body as the Carter doll? (his arms and hands look similar at least - without seeing the chest it is difficult to be sure) πŸ€”πŸ’­
~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:36 pm

A very beautiful face indeed; well done Qita! :glou: I want to see the body too... πŸ™ˆ

Do you know if this guy is in Silicone? He kind of looks like he might share the same body as the Carter doll? (his arms and hands look similar at least - without seeing the chest it is difficult to be sure) πŸ€”πŸ’­
~
His body type: 177cm /55kg

He did, indeed, share the same body as the Carter doll. He is a full silicone doll, but you can order a silicone head paired with TPE body as well.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

New male dolls are coming out so fast. Barely keeping up listing them all.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

SpartanLover wrote: ↑Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:20 pm New male dolls are coming out so fast. Barely keeping up listing them all.

I know you'll do your best to provide the best service to all male doll collectors.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

This new doll has a lot of nice videos that can be viewed here: https://spartanlover.com/products/59-male-sex-doll-hank

hayatokazami01

Post by hayatokazami01 »

Oh god, those fingernails... It'll be better if nails are sculpted in the mold than sticked to the finger.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

poseoasis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:29 pm
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:36 pm

~
His body type: 177cm /55kg

He did, indeed, share the same body as the Carter doll. He is a full silicone doll, but you can order a silicone head paired with TPE body as well.
Wow, his body is even more sexy. Thank you for sharing this. His body type would be perfect in TPE. I love the striking collarbones on the Qita dolls; such a simple detail, but looks lovely on these guys. ❀️

Image Image
-
SpartanLover wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:59 am This new doll has a lot of nice videos that can be viewed here: https://spartanlover.com/products/59-male-sex-doll-hank
Love the photos, videos, and detail on him! You are on it SpartanLover~ πŸŽ‰ :multi:
By chance, are there any close ups of the toes/feet on this guy? What is his hand size like? Is it similar to the other Male Qita dolls? (I couldn't find that stat on his listing page)
-
hayatokazami01 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:25 am Oh god, those fingernails... It'll be better if nails are sculpted in the mold than sticked to the finger.
Lol, I don't personally mind the nails πŸ˜… You could always paint them when they are stick-on nails or file them down to the desired length. The knuckle and hand detail looks really good - and that body! I think only a few Male Dolls have their nails crafted into them currently.

With so many NEW releases of these Male Dolls, creators are making it difficult to choose just one! :haha4:
~
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I absolutely love this doll, but the problem is, the new QITA silicone heads feel like hard rubber. They look amazingly real, but you can't kiss them or anything, its like kissing a barbie doll. These dolls are great for companionship and non-physical/non-sexual use, but if you want a doll to cuddle with or be intimate with, you'll be very disappointed. They don't feel real at all.

While I appreciate the manufacturers listening to peoples suggestions, its like they fix one thing and break another. QITA has made extraordinary strides in their expansion, but the silicone dolls are a big disappointment - at least the heads anyways. I have one and it looks amazing and the hair really does stay in and I DO love it. But you can't kiss them, they are as hard as a barbie doll or rigid dildo. I don't expect them to feel like TPE, but hard rubber is just too much of a drawback especially given the price.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Z-Dollman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:34 pm I absolutely love this doll, but the problem is, the new QITA silicone heads feel like hard rubber. They look amazingly real, but you can't kiss them or anything, its like kissing a barbie doll. These dolls are great for companionship and non-physical/non-sexual use, but if you want a doll to cuddle with or be intimate with, you'll be very disappointed. They don't feel real at all.

While I appreciate the manufacturers listening to peoples suggestions, its like they fix one thing and break another. QITA has made extraordinary strides in their expansion, but the silicone dolls are a big disappointment - at least the heads anyways. I have one and it looks amazing and the hair really does stay in and I DO love it. But you can't kiss them, they are as hard as a barbie doll or rigid dildo. I don't expect them to feel like TPE, but hard rubber is just too much of a drawback especially given the price.
A lot of factories offer soft silicone heads nowadays. Qita hasn't caught up yet, but they are making a lot of progress in other areas. They now offer their original 5'9 body (the one they themselves incorrectly describe as 5'11/180 cm) with foam core. The weight went down from 60 kg to 43 kg. Soon enough, they will probably start making soft silicone heads too.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Please check the photos of his feet. There are a lot more pictures and videos of this body at

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... michael-iv
https://spartanlover.com/products/59-ma ... oll-carter

His hand length is the same as all other Qita male dolls: 18 cm.
Attachments
8897afa5748969dae2d895251af04c7.jpg
8897afa5748969dae2d895251af04c7.jpg (460.63 KiB) Viewed 534 times
20b660ad0b677ac2df5d7155c8a3008.jpg
20b660ad0b677ac2df5d7155c8a3008.jpg (369.98 KiB) Viewed 534 times
0U9A7332.jpg
0U9A7332.jpg (212.92 KiB) Viewed 534 times

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I'll have to keep my eye out for this. If they start offering a softer silicone with weight reduction that will be a game changer for me.

I will say the dolls are visually gorgeous and perfect for people doing photoshoots or just want a companion to talk to or sit near. But for physical/sexual purposes, much can still be done to match realistic looks with realistic feeling.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

INFORMATIONS