www.wmdolls.com

Need your opinion please...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Need your opinion please...

Post by TannerB1313 »

Are scuff marks (or scratches) like these acceptable or "expected" on a new WM Doll? I recently took delivery this week and was doing a photo shoot and noticed these imperfections while editing. I understand nothing is perfect in the TPE world, but is this a bit much?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need your opinion please...

Post by Mr Franz »

Nicks and things are considered normal, but yeah, that seems a bit much on a new doll.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Mr Franz wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:21 pm Nicks and things are considered normal, but yeah, that seems a bit much on a new doll.
Thats what I thought too. I wasn't expecting perfection, but this seems a bit much to me. I am afraid those scruffs will only get worse over time.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:24 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:21 pm Nicks and things are considered normal, but yeah, that seems a bit much on a new doll.
Thats what I thought too. I wasn't expecting perfection, but this seems a bit much to me. I am afraid those scruffs will only get worse over time.
A little baby oil may take care of it, but talk to your vendor before you do anything.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

The question is.. where those scars come from? Bad doll packing for delivery or what..

New dolls usually have some level of scars which usually are not visible in normal lighting.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Have tou tried baby oil in cases like the chin?

the thin scratches could have happened while you dressed her and posed... you said you noticed them while editing photos from a session

I found scratches in mine can be any microscopic particle while you move her, a part of clothes. Wrist watch and rings almost always scratch her, you need to take them off

When you pull the doll while lying in bed, the friction between sheet and tpe can cause scratches aside from your own finger nails.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:47 am
TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:24 pm
A little baby oil may take care of it, but talk to your vendor before you do anything.
Noted, I did let them know and sent pics. Waiting on a reply...

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:26 am Have tou tried baby oil in cases like the chin?

the thin scratches could have happened while you dressed her and posed... you said you noticed them while editing photos from a session

I found scratches in mine can be any microscopic particle while you move her, a part of clothes. Wrist watch and rings almost always scratch her, you need to take them off

When you pull the doll while lying in bed, the friction between sheet and tpe can cause scratches aside from your own finger nails.
I have not tried baby oil, I contacted the vendor first, I dont want to make it worse by trying anything. Nor should I on a brand new doll.

All I put on her was a lose fitting t-shirt, and the nighty she came with, I dont wear a watch or rings, and I had none on her either, it came that way for sure.

Noted on the pulling, but I never pulled her while she was on the bed or chair. I always lift then move.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Those could be easily fixed with a heat gun, baby oil, and the correct gauge sandpaper (for skin texturing). But I do get it being on a new doll, you would want to see what your vendor might say.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

JRG wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:54 am Those could be easily fixed with a heat gun, baby oil, and the correct gauge sandpaper (for skin texturing). But I do get it being on a new doll, you would want to see what your vendor might say.
That's what I was gonna say. However, it takes a bit of skill and care and near the face is iffy if you don't have the confidence. And you shouldn't have to on a new doll.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Socratus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:59 pm
JRG wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:54 am Those could be easily fixed with a heat gun, baby oil, and the correct gauge sandpaper (for skin texturing). But I do get it being on a new doll, you would want to see what your vendor might say.
That's what I was gonna say. However, it takes a bit of skill and care and near the face is iffy if you don't have the confidence. And you shouldn't have to on a new doll.
Well, I think its safe to say that I do not have that still. And I agree with you, I shouldn't have to do that on a brand new doll.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Just a quick update, I rubbed in some baby oil on the marks and they seemed to have lightened up, still there but def not as noticeable. The vendor offered me a free new head so I will take them up on that.

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Oil and patience is two things that will not anywhere near worsen this case.

INFORMATIONS