www.wmdolls.com

Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Killperry

Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

Post by Killperry »

Here's my review of the doll described in the title. This is my first doll.

I ordered the doll via Silicone-Sexy-Doll (TDF approved). Everything went quite smoothly with the vendor. Here's a short review about that:
viewtopic.php?t=168801

After long considering and seeing some useful pics and videos I decided to go with gel breasts. I also ordered two heads, but the both heads are #262. One for photography and the other for practicing make up. ...and maybe for other purposes. πŸ˜‰ I also asked for black finger nails and toe nails + nipple piercings.

FACTORY PICS:

When I got the factory pics the body looked good. However the first factory pics showed wrong eyecolor and a wrong wig and the photo of genitalia was quite bad quality.
My vendor asked them to correct this and I got the right eye color and the right wig. They (WMDOLL) still sent a wrong wig for the 2nd head, but I can live with that.
The new photo of genitalia was also better so it was all good.

Here's some factory photos:
QQ图片20230703165200.jpg
QQ图片20230703165200.jpg (895.91 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
IMG_4217.jpg
IMG_4217.jpg (559.19 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
IMG_4209.jpg
IMG_4209.jpg (360.04 KiB) Viewed 3972 times

UNBOXING:

The doll arrived surprisingly fast, in about 6 weeks from ordering. This is probably because I ordered it in a time that's not so busy for the factory.

The package was in good condition and it seemed unopened (UPS delivery). Everything I ordered was there and even some extra clothes.
The package had been upside down at some point during the transit and the neck was in a wrong position. I actually got a bit conserned about it first, but then I turned out it was nothing to worry about because the neck is made to turn like that, so I just twisted it back onto the right position.
The only thing missing was the ball from another nipple piercing. That's no biggie and can be easily replaced, so I'm satisfied with everything (except the one wrong wig, but that's no biggie either).

The doll and the head itself is gorgeous. The head #262 with 160A body is a perfect match. She's so beautiful! 😍
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (729.07 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
1 (11).jpg
1 (11).jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3972 times
1 (14).jpg
1 (14).jpg (249.6 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
1 (18).jpg
1 (18).jpg (188.48 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (214.46 KiB) Viewed 3972 times
IMPRESSIONS:

160A is not the heaviest doll out there, but it's not light either. I was prepared for that and I can manage with the weight.
Posing the doll is something I'm still trying to learn. I'm getting there but I still need some practice. Also the cleaning etc is something I'm trying to learn. I had to wash and powder her twice, since I realized I didn't do it properly at the first time.

I'll weight her soon and add the weight here.

In my opinion the gel breasts are really nice for 160A. I know some don't prefer it, because it makes the breasts slightly bigger, but for my taste they're perfect. Also they're nice to touch. They're still quite firm, but feel pretty natural. I heard the solid breasts for 160A are way too hard so if you don't like the gel option I recommend going with hollow.

CONCLUSION:

The WM 160A is a perfect doll for me. I'm really happy I took a lot of time to do some research before getting my first doll. She's amazing! πŸ₯°

I'm going to start photographing her, but I need to practice posing her and do the make up before doing that. I also have some clothes etc, but I need the make sure they don't stain.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

Post by Socratus »

Very nice doll. She looks in the region of 70, maybe 80lbs to me. Be careful on moving her joints when posing, don't force it, you can turn parts at an angle and then it'll turn. There should be a sheet that shows you her basic move joints, but not always.

Black clothes are the worst for staining. I had to wash a black dresss i got for her 3 times, and she still stained if you leave it on her overnight, if sat in it. Good news is it does fade out eventually. That said mine is not silicon.

Have great fun!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

Post by mathieu242 »

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!! And welcome to the 160A club :glou:

I love that you ordered her with gel breasts. My 160 has the hollow breast. Even though the gel inserts are supposed to "add a cup size", the boobs on the 160 are so petite that there's not a lot of room for cup size growth, which means you can add the gel and her breasts pretty much retain their original, small, perky shape! :D :D

Have a happy honeymoon this week with her. Just try to avoid exposure to darker clothes/underwear for the first few weeks; the WM TPE slowly starts to gain a little bit of resistance to dark colours after a few weeks of washes/powders, washes/powders, etc.

Cheers.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

jack181

Post by jack181 »

She is beautiful. Looking forward to more photos of her!
SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats Killperry! She looks beautyful! I wish you both a happy Honeymoon:)

BreeYukiParis

Post by BreeYukiParis »

Wow. The 160 a Cup wm Doll Body also is on my Wish List πŸ˜‰
I Β΄ m into dolls with smaller boobs, they Β΄ re much easier to dress up.
Lovely match with her head! Super cute girl! I Β΄ m looking forward for more inspiring pics. β€οΈπŸ‘
BreeYukiParis
Irontech 155 cm Head Lora
DutchDoll Hayley 157 cm
Neodoll Bai 158 cm +
Firedoll Lolita 168 cm
DutchDoll Emma 167cm c-cup
Rifrano 158 a-cup
Rifrano 150 c-cup
And Rootstein Tracy Leigh, Vicky, Margret
Hindsgaul Regina, LaFemme, Revel
….and so many more dolls, dolls, dolls
……can’t wait for my first silicone doll in 2024🀩

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Oh No! Here comes that asshole Reverend in his tight black pants and python skin boots. What black cloud is HE bringing?

Killperry,
You know how we Reverends are, always preaching doom and hellfire and destruction. Well today's sermon is entitled

TPE HOLES ARE DIRECT HIGHWAYS TO HELL.

Nah, I'm too damn tired of this subject, so instead let me re-use an old sermon...

It is now June of 2022. This thread, and this problem has been open for quite a while.
But it's still a problem today. I now have 9 TPE dolls, and 12 heads, and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS NOT SEALED!
I had someone call me out - saying WM has solved that problem.
Well, as of 6 months ago they hadn't because that's how old this WM I'm sitting next to is.
So 21 absolute failures of the manufacturers to do the smallest thing that would make these dolls last longer.
Right now I have a broken-backed 6YE on my table her back and hips rusted, that's why her back broke. Vag and anus and head - all unsealed.
Some have loose plugs (mostly square or hand-cut) just shoved up with no sealing, some have the "almost plug" that dollmech photographed above.
Oh, and all of the damn heads are unsealed and most of the anus' too.
We really need to start a new-doll-owners kit that has a syringe, a jar of paste, three plugs, a tube and instructions. (Oh, and by the way, go order the damn tubes off of aliexpress).
NEW DOLL OWNER: FIRST FIX HER PUSSY, HER ASS, AND HER THROAT, DON'T CLEAN HER, DON'T OIL, UNWRAP AND PLUG.
I'm just so frustrated, why do we put up with this shit? I ask the manufacturers right in public, why wont you fix the TPE Plug problem, and 50% act like they didn't hear the question, and the other half either lie or act like they misunderstood the question.

9 dolls, 12 heads, 100% failure rate. If you don't own an endoscope, go buy one.

A very frustrated Reverend Jack.

So please, go get an endoscope from Amazon and shove it up your dear darlings cootchie BEFORE you consummate the relationship.

Here are some other conversations on the same topic:
viewtopic.php?t=163389

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Ah, you chose the 262 head twice. Wise choice, wise choice.
Who is more beautiful than the 262? ;)

Gorgeous doll, I hope you have a lot of fun with her. :)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Nice one Killperry!

What a beauty you have there. Enjoy the honeymoon! :mrgreen:

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

In my opinion the gel breasts are really nice for 160A. I know some don't prefer it, because it makes the breasts slightly bigger, but for my taste they're perfect. Also they're nice to touch. They're still quite firm, but feel pretty natural.

When I first got Christen, I contacted the vendor to make sure she actually had the gel breasts I ordered her with. They felt quite firm, slightly less firm than the rest of her body, but only slightly so.

I don't know if the change lies in my perception or in her TPE, but now, two years later, they are light as whipped cream and soft as clouds ...

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It is now June of 2022. This thread, and this problem has been open for quite a while.
But it's still a problem today. I now have 9 TPE dolls, and 12 heads, and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS NOT SEALED!
I had someone call me out - saying WM has solved that problem.
Well, as of 6 months ago they hadn't because that's how old this WM I'm sitting next to is.
So 21 absolute failures of the manufacturers to do the smallest thing that would make these dolls last longer.
Well, Rev, you've about convinced me to maybe order a Fleshlight instead of the beautiful girl I've been looking at. I don't need anymore problems and I'm not into doing surgery on them. Maybe I should just hang tight until they decide to fix this ongoing problem. Maybe not all of them have that problem but with my luck I'd have one for sure.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Didn't know A cups could be gel.

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

RevJack wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:55 am So please, go get an endoscope from Amazon and shove it up your dear darlings cootchie BEFORE you consummate the relationship.

Here are some other conversations on the same topic:
viewtopic.php?t=163389

Reverend Jack
a) Yes, I'm fully aware of the problem and endscope examination was the first thing I did after getting her out of the box. This has been widely discussed on the forum. Gonna get into that later in another thread!

b) Personally I think a more efficent way for yourself and for everyone else would be a bit less dramatic approach when informing about these things. I mean informing about the issue is def a good and important thing, but the for me a wall of text and over dramatizing it just causes a reaction that I don't want to bother reading it and scroll pass it. I think that's not your intention. The part of your text I quoted would have been enough.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's good that you bring up the issue! And you've done good job talking about it in TDF. I appreciate that!
What I'm trying to say is that maybe more "a doll owner who is well versed in the matter and gives you valuable information" and less "a crazy man on the corner of the street preaching about the end of the world" might serve the purpose better. πŸ˜‚
But this is just my opinion of course and each in their own style.πŸ˜„

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

I've been way too buuusyyyy with all the summer stuff. I have had some nice moments with my doll, but I'm still kinda waiting to get to tune her makeup etc to make her more into the girl I have in mind. Getting there, but slowly.
mathieu242 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:18 pm Congratulations! She is so beautiful!! And welcome to the 160A club :glou:

I love that you ordered her with gel breasts. My 160 has the hollow breast. Even though the gel inserts are supposed to "add a cup size", the boobs on the 160 are so petite that there's not a lot of room for cup size growth, which means you can add the gel and her breasts pretty much retain their original, small, perky shape! :D :D

Have a happy honeymoon this week with her. Just try to avoid exposure to darker clothes/underwear for the first few weeks; the WM TPE slowly starts to gain a little bit of resistance to dark colours after a few weeks of washes/powders, washes/powders, etc.

Cheers.
Thanks! I know the issue about dark clothes and haven't used any dark clothes on her yet.
jack181 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:36 am She is beautiful. Looking forward to more photos of her!
There will be! It'll just take some time...
Nirodha wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:40 am Congrats Killperry! She looks beautyful! I wish you both a happy Honeymoon:)
Thanks, we're having a good one! πŸ₯°
BreeYukiParis wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:56 am Wow. The 160 a Cup wm Doll Body also is on my Wish List πŸ˜‰
I Β΄ m into dolls with smaller boobs, they Β΄ re much easier to dress up.
Lovely match with her head! Super cute girl! I Β΄ m looking forward for more inspiring pics. β€οΈπŸ‘
Thanks! Pics will follow sooner or later.
P3T3flytese wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:19 am Ah, you chose the 262 head twice. Wise choice, wise choice.
Who is more beautiful than the 262? ;)

Gorgeous doll, I hope you have a lot of fun with her. :)
I know, right! Just wait until I get her makeup etc done! 😁
JustDude wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:41 am Nice one Killperry!

What a beauty you have there. Enjoy the honeymoon! :mrgreen:
She is! Thanks!
whiterose wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 pm In my opinion the gel breasts are really nice for 160A. I know some don't prefer it, because it makes the breasts slightly bigger, but for my taste they're perfect. Also they're nice to touch. They're still quite firm, but feel pretty natural.

When I first got Christen, I contacted the vendor to make sure she actually had the gel breasts I ordered her with. They felt quite firm, slightly less firm than the rest of her body, but only slightly so.

I don't know if the change lies in my perception or in her TPE, but now, two years later, they are light as whipped cream and soft as clouds ...
That's actually interesting to know! Let's see if the same thing applies to my doll as well.
toddjy wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:34 pm Didn't know A cups could be gel.
In many cases it's not possible, but in 160A it is possible. You may need to ask it specifically from your vendor though.
Socratus wrote: ↑Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:51 pm Very nice doll. She looks in the region of 70, maybe 80lbs to me. Be careful on moving her joints when posing, don't force it, you can turn parts at an angle and then it'll turn. There should be a sheet that shows you her basic move joints, but not always.

Black clothes are the worst for staining. I had to wash a black dresss i got for her 3 times, and she still stained if you leave it on her overnight, if sat in it. Good news is it does fade out eventually. That said mine is not silicon.

Have great fun!
Yeah, the weight is something between that. Still haven't weighted her. I got the instructions about the joints. I'm learning. I'm afraid I might have done some stupid mistakes at first, but I'm getting there. However, when handling the doll the joints are one of the concerns about future. They're good now, but I can feel that someday they're going to loosen up... Another concern is of course the TPE itself.

I got a bunch of black clothes that I've washed several times and I'm going to wash them a couple of times more. I also know that it's recommended not to use dark clothing in the first weeks after the arrival. But I promise you WILL see some dark punk/metal/goth clothing on her. 😁

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Killperry wrote: ↑Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:37 am ...
What I'm trying to say is that maybe more "a doll owner who is well versed in the matter and gives you valuable information" and less "a crazy man on the corner of the street preaching about the end of the world" might serve the purpose better. πŸ˜‚
But this is just my opinion of course and each in their own style.πŸ˜„
Killperry,
Um, *REVEREND!* It's not like I have a real choice here.
FIRE! BRIMSTONE! ETERNAL DAMNATION! REPENT!!

It's a lifestyle really, a hard behavioral habit to break. Besides, I have a whole flock that I would disappoint.

As an aside, I'm used to getting pushback, aka "Well I asked my vendor and HE SAID it wasn't an issue." so I go ahead and give my experience, the continual catastrophic failures. I get less yip-yip-yip back and get the message out farther.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS