www.rosemarydoll.com

Rosemarydoll Review *SPOILERS* Excellent Service

Reviews on RosemaryDoll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Sage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rosemarydoll Review *SPOILERS* Excellent Service

Post by Sage »

Like the title suggests, my experience with Rosemarydoll was excellent. This was my first doll buying experience and I'm very glad it turned out so well. I made my purchase on 6/16 and started communicating with "Sue" shortly after. Every question I had was answered within 24 hours, I'm not sure which timezone they are located in exactly but most of the emails I received were around 12am to 2am Eastern time for me. They were very on top of responding to everything. For example, when I wanted to change the toenail color, it wasn't a problem at all. I also had to make an unexpected change of address right as my doll was being shipped and they dealt with it immediately, which I appreciated immensely. And even during the shipping, whenever I asked for an update on the tracking of my doll because fedex wasn't updating me at all, again they provided concise responses. I don't review too many things in general but I really wanted to show my appreciation to Rosemarydoll for taking care of everything and making me feel like im in good hands. So, thanks again to Sue and Rosemarydoll, you've definitely earned my patronage if I decide to ever get another doll. If you don't know who to go with for your first doll purchase, I'd say you can't go wrong with this vendor.

INFORMATIONS