Quintina Travel Performance Review and Modification

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Quintina Travel Performance Review and Modification

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great shots! In some of these she looks like she is deep in thought and in others she looks like she is about to say something. :)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:34 pm Great shots! In some of these she looks like she is deep in thought and in others she looks like she is about to say something. :)
Thanks! Yeah, I know what you mean. Something about that face that takes on different expressions with just subtle changes in camera angle and eye movement.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Priya ventured outside today and the first thing caught her eye was a flower basket sitting on our Mandir steps.
Priya047.JPG
Priya047.JPG (551.27 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Priya048.JPG
Priya048.JPG (452 KiB) Viewed 67 times

INFORMATIONS