docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Some problems with translations from the Swedish webstore

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Some problems with translations from the Swedish webstore

Post by Docklandet »

Flintstones wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:40 am
Docklandet wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:53 am
just a guy wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:47 pm I could also help with translation in Finnish in exhance for a doll I want. I have been googling your website for a while now and so many things are just plain wrong there that it gives very sctechy vibes. Also Seems you have banner here so you must have been TDF approved now am I right ?
Hi! Actually we could need an extra hand for the Finnish translations. Its much easier for us to correct English, Norwegian and Danish. But Finnish is on another level :mrgreen:

Yes we are proud members of TDF (approved vendor). Otherwise we would not have a forum here 8)
It would be really good if you could fix your Finnish website. Now they look like they are made by scammers and this will definitely limit buyers. There would be a big market in Finland and completely free. There isn't really a top-level doll sales in Finland. Only a few scam sellers and their websites. Make good Finnish-language pages where ALL the points are in Finnish and then market in Finnish, then the business will work. The arena is yours. :thumbs_up:
I am sorry to hear that. Yeah we will get on it asap! As I mentioned before its hard for us to correct the Finnish language. Much easier with Danish, Norweigan and English.

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Some problems with translations from the Swedish webstore

Post by Docklandet »

KKFun wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 pm You should be able to receive private messages from members now. Thanks so much for your patience.

2023-10-23_16-16-39.jpg
Thanks alot my dear friend! Yeah not the PM is working :D

INFORMATIONS