sanhuiofficial.com

Never too early to start researching!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Never too early to start researching!

Post by JCnine »

So a bunch of questions about Sanhui dolls.... I'm new to the silicone world so bear with me!
Is it possible to purchase just a Sanhui face?
I've noticed a lot of vendors moving to TPE bodies and Silicone faces. Would a silicone Sanhui face be compatible with a TPE body of a popular TPE brand such as WM?
Ive also seen a post claiming that some have a moveable jaw. Any truth to that?
I've also seen a few galleries where a face will have a tongue and teeth in some of the photos but not all of them. A separate addon I'm guessing?
I'm sure I'll have more in the future but if any of you Sanhui experts have any answers, please list them! :D
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Never too early to start researching!

Post by toddjy »

Normally, TPE and silicone react poorly to each other. I'm not sure we know how companies like Zelex and Starpery, who put silicone heads on TPE bodies, protect the two from each other. As far as I know, Sanhui does not make hybrid dolls. So their silicone heads will not work with TPE bodies. Unless the protection is on the upper neck of the TPE body.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

My WM and Sanhui do not mix well. Even during brief interactions. I’ve had photo shoots where a hand or arm might accidentally press against each other and it causes oils to literally drip out. My WM has a rough spot/scar on her thigh from this.
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

toddjy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:45 pm Normally, TPE and silicone react poorly to each other. I'm not sure we know how companies like Zelex and Starpery, who put silicone heads on TPE bodies, protect the two from each other. As far as I know, Sanhui does not make hybrid dolls. So their silicone heads will not work with TPE bodies. Unless the protection is on the upper neck of the TPE body.
Doll Canvas wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:11 pm My WM and Sanhui do not mix well. Even during brief interactions. I’ve had photo shoots where a hand or arm might accidentally press against each other and it causes oils to literally drip out. My WM has a rough spot/scar on her thigh from this.
I always knew they didn't particularly mesh well but I had no idea it would be that quick of a reaction! That does make me wonder how those companies are pulling it off. Thanks for the info guys!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I've heard people with hybrids mention using a layer of foam...I have not had a bad reaction if there is clothing between them.
I think that Sanhui is putting out TPE dolls now too. Might be worth checking out.
Heads alone can be kinda pricey from what I've seen.
My head #10 would be $4-500 alone for example.

Thought I'd share what the deterioration looks like. My WM is below with her little leg scar (right below the cake)
- It's at an angle so there's more to the scar, but I'd say this was from their touching for 1-2 hours.

- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Teabag thrower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Teabag thrower »

I've already had the experience that TPE and silicone don't get along well with each other. I had no idea what one or the other was made of, the result was that one was completely oily and the other completely dried out. I had to throw away both. I would strongly advise against trying such a thing as, among other things, the financial loss can be significant. Apart from the legacies that you would also have to take care of.
I read the same question on another forum. For photo sessions you could use pieces of plastic bags and cover it with a neckscarf or something.

INFORMATIONS