www.wmdolls.com

New silicone male doll - Henson and Robin

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Re: New silicone male doll - Henson and Robin

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

poseoasis wrote: ↑Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:37 am For instance, how much weight can a Realing 5'9" male doll reduce without sacrificing the body build of that doll?... I remember many years ago, there was a male foam doll. Unfortunately, he was no longer available. Will such a doll be able to survive the competition nowadays?

Very attractive body type. Nice definition on his abdomen without being overly done. If this build could be created in lightweight TPE format (even 70lbs), I reckon he would be extremely popular. 😍
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

INFORMATIONS