www.wmdolls.com

New silicone male doll - Henson and Robin

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

New silicone male doll - Henson and Robin

Post by realingdoll »

Our new arrival 5'11 silicone male dolls, Henson and Robin!
(sorry I've attached too many pics because these two are really handsome! :razz: )
Do you like their faces? Feel free to tell your thoughts!

Check more details at: https://www.realingdolls.com/product/re ... ll-henson/
https://www.realingdolls.com/product/ne ... oll-robin/
Attachments
WZB031141.JPG
WZB031141.JPG (297.62 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB031331.JPG
WZB031331.JPG (70.91 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB031601.JPG
WZB031601.JPG (89.77 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB030591.JPG
WZB030591.JPG (98.5 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB030821.JPG
WZB030821.JPG (97.43 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB030751.JPG
WZB030751.JPG (141.81 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03772-denoise1.JPG
WZB03772-denoise1.JPG (103.61 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03821-denoise1.JPG
WZB03821-denoise1.JPG (162.52 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03839-denoise1.JPG
WZB03839-denoise1.JPG (140.73 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03846-denoise1.JPG
WZB03846-denoise1.JPG (92.93 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03858-denoise1.JPG
WZB03858-denoise1.JPG (106.28 KiB) Viewed 732 times
WZB03902-denoise1.JPG
WZB03902-denoise1.JPG (60.44 KiB) Viewed 732 times
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

poseoasis

Re: New silicone male doll - Henson and Robin

Post by poseoasis »

OMG! You guys are introducing new models every week!!! Magnificent. BTW, your marketing team has done an excellent job, the dolls look so realistic as if they are real people.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, realingdoll. Henson and Robin are very attractive guys. I love their bodies and faces. When new male dolls are released, the first stat I look at is the weight. I checked out the links you provided and sadly for me, at 45.6kg/100lbs, they are both too heavy for me to lift. (They're 8.8kg/19.4lbs heavier than my WM doll who I can just manage to lift.) Yes, it's quite an achievement to have a taller doll at that weight. But my girly little arms could never lift them. :( I look forward to the day when weight reduction for male dolls greatly improves.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:18 pm Hey, realingdoll. Henson and Robin are very attractive guys. I love their bodies and faces. When new male dolls are released, the first stat I look at is the weight. I checked out the links you provided and sadly for me, at 45.6kg/100lbs, they are both too heavy for me to lift. (They're 8.8kg/19.4lbs heavier than my WM doll who I can just manage to lift.) Yes, it's quite an achievement to have a taller doll at that weight. But my girly little arms could never lift them. :( I look forward to the day when weight reduction for male dolls greatly improves.
Weight is the #1 issue that is still being overlooked. I wouldnt ever buy a heavy doll again. Anything over 80 is too much.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Woah, I need a minute just to appreciate the photography and vibrant color aspect on this post. The nightscape ones add a seductive expression to their faces. Almost like they are 'beckoning' for a lover or lifelong companion... Very nice faces on these guys; though I am still partial to Michael (Mac) - He has the most handsome face I have ever seen on a Male doll. πŸ₯° The height on Henson and Robin would dwarf me haha
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

aaa1235
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aaa1235 »

Woah, Henson is coming in strong. It's nice that you guys keep adding new faces :D I agree with MyAbsoluteBoyfriend, the photos looks really nice, I love how you pose those guys!! and the vibe is great (+the mesh shirt also adds points haha). Maybe those two need to go modelling as a side job haha :lol: I'll be coming back a lot to this thread to see more of them :lol: :lol:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:55 am Weight is the #1 issue that is still being overlooked. I wouldnt ever buy a heavy doll again. Anything over 80 is too much.
I absolutely agree, JerJer! I find it hard to get excited about new male dolls lately because most of them are still too heavy for me to lift. But it's very encouraging that realingdoll is actively working on dolls with increased weight reduction. :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

poseoasis wrote: ↑Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:19 pm OMG! You guys are introducing new models every week!!! Magnificent. BTW, your marketing team has done an excellent job, the dolls look so realistic as if they are real people.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! We appreciate your kind words about our marketing team. :glou:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:52 pm
JerJer19 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:55 am Weight is the #1 issue that is still being overlooked. I wouldnt ever buy a heavy doll again. Anything over 80 is too much.
I absolutely agree, JerJer! I find it hard to get excited about new male dolls lately because most of them are still too heavy for me to lift. But it's very encouraging that realingdoll is actively working on dolls with increased weight reduction. :D
I understand your feelings completely, True Blue (I'm a 160cm girl and feel hard to lift some heavy dolls too :oops: ). It can be disheartening when new male dolls are released, and their weight continues to be a challenge that is difficult to bear. However, Realing is actively addressing this issue by developing dolls with enhanced weight reduction technology to respond to this concern. We have been striving to incorporate weight reduction technology into our upcoming line of male dolls, set to be released in August. In the meantime, we still have some existing dolls that we can share with you.

We understand and value our customers' concerns regarding doll weight, which is why we are committed to providing options that are lighter and more portable. Our goal is to enhance the user experience and enable customers to interact with the dolls more easily. We are working diligently to integrate advanced technology into our new range of male dolls to meet your needs.

Thank you for your interest and anticipation. Prior to the August release, we will continue to share some of our existing dolls and provide updates on our progress in weight reduction technology. Please stay tuned for our future exciting releases! :glou:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:55 am Woah, I need a minute just to appreciate the photography and vibrant color aspect on this post. The nightscape ones add a seductive expression to their faces. Almost like they are 'beckoning' for a lover or lifelong companion... Very nice faces on these guys; though I am still partial to Michael (Mac) - He has the most handsome face I have ever seen on a Male doll. πŸ₯° The height on Henson and Robin would dwarf me haha
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and excitement about the Henson and Robin! And also Thank you for the praise regarding Mac's face! We're glad to hear that your favorite doll is still from Realing. :D

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

aaa1235 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:58 am Woah, Henson is coming in strong. It's nice that you guys keep adding new faces :D I agree with MyAbsoluteBoyfriend, the photos looks really nice, I love how you pose those guys!! and the vibe is great (+the mesh shirt also adds points haha). Maybe those two need to go modelling as a side job haha :lol: I'll be coming back a lot to this thread to see more of them :lol: :lol:
Thank you for your enthusiastic response, Paul :D

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback regarding Henson and our continuous introduction of new faces.We're glad to know that our efforts have paid off and that you love the photos!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

realingdoll wrote: ↑Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:30 pm I understand your feelings completely, True Blue (I'm a 160cm girl and feel hard to lift some heavy dolls too :oops: ). It can be disheartening when new male dolls are released, and their weight continues to be a challenge that is difficult to bear. However, Realing is actively addressing this issue by developing dolls with enhanced weight reduction technology to respond to this concern. We have been striving to incorporate weight reduction technology into our upcoming line of male dolls, set to be released in August. In the meantime, we still have some existing dolls that we can share with you.

We understand and value our customers' concerns regarding doll weight, which is why we are committed to providing options that are lighter and more portable. Our goal is to enhance the user experience and enable customers to interact with the dolls more easily. We are working diligently to integrate advanced technology into our new range of male dolls to meet your needs.

Thank you for your interest and anticipation. Prior to the August release, we will continue to share some of our existing dolls and provide updates on our progress in weight reduction technology. Please stay tuned for our future exciting releases! :glou:
That's fantastic, realingdoll! Thank you SO much for taking the issue of weight reduction in male dolls seriously. I have no doubt that your new line of lighter dolls will sell very well when they hit the market this August. And I'll be excited to check them out when their pics are posted here. :D ps: the penis attachments look very realistic - well done!
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

I would love to have a doll that is light and easy to pose too! I am wondering are there limits on how light a doll could go? For instance, how much weight can a Realing 5'9" male doll reduce without sacrificing the body build of that doll? With no expertise in this field, my best guess would be a bigger foam core. The possibility of manufacturing such a doll and its durability are questions that only a manufacturer could shed some light on. I remember many years ago, there was a male foam doll. Unfortunately, he was no longer available. Will such a doll be able to survive the competition nowadays?

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

I actually always loved that doll’s body! He was a beefy boy.

I’m not positive, but I think his skin was made of latex, which is problematic for a lot of people.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

realingdoll wrote: ↑Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:38 pm
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: ↑Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:55 am Woah, I need a minute just to appreciate the photography and vibrant color aspect on this post. The nightscape ones add a seductive expression to their faces. Almost like they are 'beckoning' for a lover or lifelong companion... Very nice faces on these guys; though I am still partial to Michael (Mac) - He has the most handsome face I have ever seen on a Male doll. πŸ₯° The height on Henson and Robin would dwarf me haha
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and excitement about the Henson and Robin! And also Thank you for the praise regarding Mac's face! We're glad to hear that your favorite doll is still from Realing. :D
I waited countless years and held off on getting a Male Doll (even though I really wanted one) because I didn't like the faces that were available until I saw Mac/Michael! Instant attraction :oops: Your new line has so many attractive faces and choices; I am loving the variety. ❀️ Looking forward to seeing your new Male Dolls once released! I bet they will be incredibly good-looking πŸ₯³

Will some of these new bodies/body types still have an option to be in the 80-90 lb range for those who do want and can handle that weight? The weight of the two Male Dolls I currently have add a nice realistic and lifelike impression to them (especially while cuddling next to, hugging, or when they lean against me while watching TV) and I think a part of that is in how much they weigh.

One is 74 lbs and the other is 135-140 lbs. My very heavy guy gives even more of that real life sense to him; he feels real, almost like a person. The weight has a nice therapeutic effect, similar to a weighted blanket. It's very comforting.

I worry going too light might run the risk of losing some of that 'true to life' feature that can accompany the weight of these guys or possibly sacrifice the size/dimensions of the Male Doll overall. πŸ˜“
【~οΌ΄ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½ο½’ο½…ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½•ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™οΌ‡ο½’ο½…γ€€ο½—ο½ο½’ο½”ο½ˆοΌŽοΌŽοΌŽ
ο½‚ο½•ο½”γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ƒο½ο½•ο½“ο½…γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½’ο½™γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½™γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„οΌŽ~】
-' οΌ‘ο½‚ο½“ο½ο½Œο½•ο½”ο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½ο½™ο½†ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Žο½„ οΌ‡
β™₯ My Ash's Thread β™₯ βœͺ ~β˜…Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!β˜…~
πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄, πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒ πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½, πŸ…ΏπŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά β¨Ύ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†‚πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ†„πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†ˆπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³.

INFORMATIONS