www.rosemarydoll.com

A mere 40% heavier

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
dumaric
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A mere 40% heavier

Post by dumaric »

The advertised 160E Silicone Jiusheng Doll looked really, REALLY, nice.
I requested loose joints. Imagine my surprise when the advertised 31Kg doll body arrived weighing 44kg.

No where on Rosmary's website (or Jiusheng's) does this mention that loose joints affects weight reduction. When rosemarydoll asked at ordering, "slight loose or totally loose?", they gave no indication about how it would affect weight, and why should I expect it to?

To be fair, she's cute as f__k, but I'm going to need to lift extra weights at the gym for a few months.

In all other respect Rosemary doll have been superb in terms of communication.
Warning for others - always get confirmation of your dolls EXACT attributes before pushing the 'buy' button.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: A mere 40% heavier

Post by setevoltas »

I don't know enough about Jiusheng to know whether they offer weight reduction as an option. I do know that joint tightness has nothing to do with actual weight. It can certainly impact perceived weight.

Again no idea whether the doll can be ordered with a foam core or other weight reduction approaches. Comparing her to the other dolls in the 30kg range, I'd have been skeptical this was the weight of a fully solid 160cm doll.

Weight underestimates are a known tactic but this is pretty extreme. A vendor can only put up what the manufacturers give for stats.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A mere 40% heavier

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Dear friend,

We are really so sorry for this weight problem.

1. The Jiusheng factory staff wanted to guarantee the quality and safety of your doll, so they helped you keep the loose joint doll and remove weight reduction.

2. Now she looks like she is really sleeping as it is a loose skeleton. If the factory did the weight reduction, she will look unnatural.

However, they did not tell us until you found this weight problem. It is our mistake and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. We have shared a solution with you by email. Please check your email inbox.

Apologize again!

INFORMATIONS