www.wmdolls.com

Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sam40

Re: Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Post by Sam40 »

Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:49 am
Rekkles wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:17 am Doesn't anyone like Henry Caville? :razz:
super sexy, from head to toe :multi: :multi:

:glou:
Yes me liki

Dawwwg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dawwwg »

I wish I could get some really muscular ones, but they would probably not be very practical. I have the Lucas from RealDoll and that is quite heavy enough (I believe 150 lbs) . I think most importantly I want someone that is extremely hairy, but it has to be good quality hair.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Rekkles wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:17 am Doesn't anyone like Henry Caville? :razz:
Yes. He is perfect!
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Dawwwg wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:27 pm I want someone that is extremely hairy, but it has to be good quality hair.
Same. Doll body hair always looks strange.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Thank you for your valuable input! Yes, he looks really sexy and so does his body hair :wink:
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Dawwwg wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:27 pm I wish I could get some really muscular ones, but they would probably not be very practical. I have the Lucas from RealDoll and that is quite heavy enough (I believe 150 lbs) . I think most importantly I want someone that is extremely hairy, but it has to be good quality hair.
I understand your desire for muscular dolls, but it's important to consider practicality as well. Heavy dolls can be challenging to handle, as you mentioned a 150lbs doll. We have some muscular body on our web with weight of 100lbs. Regarding the hair, quality is indeed crucial. Having extremely hairy dolls with high-quality hair is a key factor for many collectors. At Realing, we strive to provide realistic and high-quality dolls that meet different preferences.

We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our products based on customer preferences!
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

I haven’t received my doll yet but reading many threads here on the forum got me thinking…

I feel like it would be amazing if you guys can have something like the Arnold body but with an option for a gel in the pecs and ass kinda like the female dolls. I’m not saying for a super big option but having soft, jiggly ass for those muscle guys would be hella hot. I know TPE ones have that softness already but I prefer silicone for the details. So I’m not sure if it’s possible at all. Example below.
IMG_1756.jpeg
IMG_1756.jpeg (170.22 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Apart from that, I would love a nice hot asian guy head option too :)
IMG_1755.jpeg
IMG_1755.jpeg (372.57 KiB) Viewed 613 times
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I do hope Realing comes up with the first real monster bodybuilder body.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:51 pm
FormerlyHot wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:22 pm Regarding the attached/not attached penis question, I appreciate that everyone has different size preferences (I actually prefer a more "manageable" size), and I know that a lot of manufacturers are going with suction cup dildos for this reason. My problem with them is that their color often doesn't come close to matching the color of the doll, and it totally ruins the realism. It would be wonderful if you could have dildos made in the exact same colors of the dolls that you offer.
Thank you for your valuable input regarding the attached/not attached penis question. We have carefully considered your suggestion, and we are excited to inform you that we will soon be introducing more size options for penises on our website, and also providing a wider selection of penis color for our customers to choose from!

We understand that everyone has different size preferences, and we want to ensure that our customers have options that cater to their individual preferences. Previously, we offered only two sizes of penises, but based on customer demand and feedback like yours, we have taken steps to expand our range. As a result, we are currently working on producing more sizes of penises to offer a wider range of choices. We will soon be introducing 6 to 7 more options of size for penises on our website, providing a wider selection for our customers to choose from.

In addition, we have taken note of your feedback regarding the color mismatch between dildos and the dolls themselves. We completely agree that maintaining realism is crucial, and to address this, we are planning to offer penis color options. This will allow customers to order a dildo that perfectly matches the color of their chosen doll. The color options will be on our website with size options soon.

Please find the attached image showcasing the variety of sizes we will be offering soon. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We value your input and look forward to continuing to meet your needs and expectations. :D

Would you consider making a dildo with fully formed testicles? The ones with flat bases appear to have had their testicles chopped in half. It would be especially noticeable if the user bent the doll over for anal intercourse. The promotion picture of another doll named Carson best illustrates the issue I'm referring to. Naturally, a swinging pair of testicles would make the experience even more realistic.

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-carson

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

poseoasis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:08 pm Would you consider making a dildo with fully formed testicles? The ones with flat bases appear to have had their testicles chopped in half. It would be especially noticeable if the user bent the doll over for anal intercourse. The promotion picture of another doll named Carson best illustrates the issue I'm referring to. Naturally, a swinging pair of testicles would make the experience even more realistic.

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-carson
i second this! swinging balls would be HOT during anal 🥵 would 100% buy at drop!

since were in the topic of balls/penises, i would also second the idea of different skin tones for this area (i think i saw someone suggest this in the other page).
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Compared to the previous responses, I feel like an outcast. What I prefer in a male doll is a toned, slender, non-muscler body. I prefer the legal Twink look. Dolls that appear between the ages of 19-25. The ages before full maturity sets in. Sometimes I will go to websites that show photos of males in this age group. (There is something beautiful about them). A beauty that eventually fades. If I wanted to purchase a doll I would want him to have these characteristics. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I behold that kind of beauty. (Please note: When I show my appreciation for "youthful beauty" I am not referring to anything "child like." (My preference does not include anything considered illegal). On the other hand, anything 100 percent legal is fair game. (Anything under the age of 18 is prohibited).
In addition to the body style, I also have preferences about the dildo attachments. When ordering a doll I would prefer that the dildos matched the body of the doll. I have seen factory photos of dildos that were not the same color as the body. Some even looked totally fake, like they did not match the doll. In my view the dildos should look just as realistic as the doll. (The material should not be extremely hard). And the flaccid dildo should be soft to the touch, like a real penis.
As a hobby I enjoy photography. (The camera is not to forgiving). It shows all of the beauty, but it also shows all the defects. For this reason I would never invest in a doll that didn't have matching parts. Doll manufacturers should be mindful of this. Especially when making ultra-realistic dolls. Sometimes sex dolls are not used for sex. They might be used as models and props.
Well I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my views.

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Prefer the toned slender look. SpartanLover has a new Doll named Lee. I like everything about Lee. His look and build is what I am attracted to. (I might have to purchase him).
When it comes to dildos I strongly believe that they should match the body. I have seen nice looking dolls, but the dildos appeared mismatched. (They had a fake look to them and the color wasn't right). In my opinion the dildos should look and function like the real thing. The flaccid should be soft to the touch and the erect should be firm, but somewhat soft. Firm enough to penetrate, but soft enough to feel comfortable.
Hope this is helpful.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Pizza Man wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:46 am Prefer the toned slender look. SpartanLover has a new Doll named Lee. I like everything about Lee. His look and build is what I am attracted to. (I might have to purchase him).
When it comes to dildos I strongly believe that they should match the body. I have seen nice looking dolls, but the dildos appeared mismatched. (They had a fake look to them and the color wasn't right). In my opinion the dildos should look and function like the real thing. The flaccid should be soft to the touch and the erect should be firm, but somewhat soft. Firm enough to penetrate, but soft enough to feel comfortable.
Hope this is helpful.
Hey Pizza Man, Lee is a beautiful guy! ☺️ He's actually the model of my guy, Ash, and is made by Realing. The detail that Realing puts into their dolls is quite remarkable. I think you would be pleasantly pleased with his body type; based on the type of your favorite physique and descriptions above (although I look at him as 26 yrs old, haha). The flaccid they have already is top marks as well, and is very realistic. Though I feel their hard might match your description, but I don't have experience with the hard one to give much advice on the one that is currently available.

It's nice to see another person who thinks Lee is a gorgeous and attractive guy also. :oops: Him and Jay share the same body on SpartanLover, and they now offer 'color matching' perfectly to the shade of the doll; for any of their attachments that are compatible with the bodies of this line.
~
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

My dream forever:

no kink-shaming

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Dear My Absolute Boyfriend,
Thank you for your response. Being the owner of both Ashton and Lee indicates that we might share similar interests in Male Doll's. When you look at Ashton and Lee, side by side, they do have many similarities. Both have dark hair, handsome features, and slender body styles. (This is why I like them). I also like "boyish" facial features that is common among 20-23 year olds. That kind of look is not common among male love dolls. (Maybe this will change over time). Right now variety seems to be limited to Female Love Dolls. Although my preference is mostly for Male Love Dolls, I can also appreciate Female Dolls. The ones I find attractive follow a similar pattern that I have for Male Dolls. I like them to be between the ages of 19-25, (maybe 26, LOL !), slender build, with delicate looking breasts. The ones that get my attention the most have a "sweet/innocent" quality to them. It is a niche that is not very common, but they do exist.
You mentioned about Lee's flaccid dildo. Looking at SpartanLover's factory photos, I can see that Lee is well endowed. (This adds to his attractiveness). The texture appears to be soft, but I couldn't tell if his testicles are soft, or if they could move inside the scrotum. I also looked at the photo of Lee's erect dildo. I was impressed with the realism. Lee would look beautiful as a model in nude photography. The manufacturer did a wonderful job in his design. He would make a great companion doll!

INFORMATIONS