www.wmdolls.com

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Stocking_Hunter

Re: Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:17 pm
Auria wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:46 am
DreamyStarrr wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:01 pm
carbohvdrates wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:24 pm The head sculpt is non exclusive and you can now buy one from Spartan Lover for $1099 as an extra silicone head to the body it was made for, with free shipping. You could list it for whatever you like of course, but that would be the alternative anybody shopping around for that head would be considering vs yours secondhand, sad to say. Not at all a good return on investment but I've heard it said before that love doll anything loses at at least 50% of its value the second you open the box it arrives in, and that number keeps climbing. Sorry for you going through this situation to say the least.
Hmmm, nice to know they are making $$$ off of my 3D file I provided for them :?
I don't think that's right. After all, you paid a lot of money for it.
So my idea of having a customised head designed is dead.
May I ask what has become of your doll?
Have you found a solution that you are happy with?
Yup, still bitter about it, especially because I just have a head sitting here that I may not be able to sell :( but oh well.
Well I wouldn’t give up hope! Just know that if you do a custom with them & you provide the file, for whatever reason they may alter it a lot. If you notice anything speak up! I should have.
I did find a solution, I found someone to print me a new head, it’s resin but it was wayyyyy cheaper than paying $3000 for Spartan to make me a new one(can you believe that $3000 is supposedly a discount? lol…) & actually my head will FINALLY be here this week!! So this dead thread will finally be alive :p This has been quite the journey
Really! :D Finally! :razz: I am so excited to see how everything works out! :multi:

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:17 pm
That's because you were offered to add texture to the 3D file, and you said yes. You also approved the edited 3d file to be sent into production. We just do what you ask here. No need to point fingers.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

carbohvdrates wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:24 pm The head sculpt is non exclusive and you can now buy one from Spartan Lover for $1099 as an extra silicone head to the body it was made for, with free shipping. You could list it for whatever you like of course, but that would be the alternative anybody shopping around for that head would be considering vs yours secondhand, sad to say. Not at all a good return on investment but I've heard it said before that love doll anything loses at at least 50% of its value the second you open the box it arrives in, and that number keeps climbing. Sorry for you going through this situation to say the least.
You can just ask us to remove that head from the website. It has been removed now.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Auria wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pm
That is a great pity.
There's, however, a 4-star review for this order: https://spartanlover.com/products/creat ... ustom-face. Also, it's one year old.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:11 am.
You approved that 3D file. This is such an old order and thread, and people come here and point fingers.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:00 pm
You can just ask us to remove that head from the website.
Yes, remove it! I shouldn’t even have to ask. You’re acting really unprofessional with your responses. I’ve explained myself over & over again, I left a 4 star review because the body & customer service was great, I never said you guys were a shit company, BUT, you didn’t just do skin texture, you altered the face & didn’t mention it to me. I noticed something was a little off but approved because I felt it shouldn’t have made a big difference I really wanted my head. BUT, when the head got here that’s when I really noticed the differences. Also, I was kinda in denial thinking I was just thinking something was wrong but there really wasn’t, because, why would yall just change the face features when I didn’t ask you to? I take responsibility for my mistake, take responsibility for yours & accept not everyone is going to have a perfect experience with you, some people are going to be unhappy with some shit. I have never once told anyone to not buy from you, you need to relax & just stop. If someone talks to me about my experience I’m going to respond & I’m not going to shut up just because this was a year ago.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

ANYWAYS! When Astarion is all together I will make a new thread ^_^

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:08 pm ANYWAYS! When Astarion is all together I will make a new thread ^_^
I have been following your "adventure" from the beginning and am not even into male dolls but I am still excited to see Astarion as you envisioned him!

I can't believe it has been a year! :whistle:

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:29 pm
You are just kicking a dead dog for a year. You made a mistake, so stop pointing fingers and confusing other people on a public forum.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

I'm not trying to be professional. You are just pissing me off by spreading lies, so I'll keep responding and calling out all your bs until this thread is locked.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm I'm not trying to be professional. You are just pissing me off by spreading lies, so I'll keep responding and calling out all your bs until this thread is locked.
How am I spreading lies!?!? & how am I kicking a dead dog when people are coming to MY thread & asking me questions about MY experience!? You’re making it like I’m coming here constantly, when no one is saying anything to me, just to bash spartan?? Are you ok? You are a dumb ass, spartan lover should be embarrassed to be represented by someone like you. How in the hell am I confusing people? I explained my situation completely & honestly & you can’t handle it I guess. You take no responsibility for shit, you just say over & over “you approved you approved!”. Y’all should be lucky I left a 4 star review, I wish I could change it to 1 star with this bs from the absolute shit show that is you & your responses!! How am I wrong letting people know, if they are spending THOUSANDS of fucking dollars, if they are doing a custom, to be aware that for some reason your 3D artist will make unnecessary changes to a file just because they feel like it!? & like, when I was responding to that last person, I didn’t even tell them to not get one from you, I just told them to speak up if what happened to me happened to them. I am so appalled by your reaction, Jesus Christ. Hey everyone! Know if you have any negative feeling about your purchase from spartan lover their representative will come talk shit to you & gas light you!!

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

I will no longer respond to any bs, I said my piece & I keep having to say the same shit over & over again. If he wants to continue being a fool let him. All the info for the whole situation is here for anyone to see. When my doll is ready I will make a new thread.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

You directed and approved every step of the production. No need to point fingers, especially a year later.

Auria
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Auria »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:03 pm
Auria wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pm
I looked at the 3d pictures again.
I don't understand why they didn't use your head in exactly the same way.
The mouth line is no longer correct at all, the chin is much too round and pronounced and the tip of the nose has also changed.
Why they changed your file so drastically.
I've been painting portraits all my life, so I saw it straight away.
A layman might not notice it immediately, especially if he hasn't compared the heads.
I think Spartan Lover should have told you exactly which parts have been altered.
At that price, you should be able to expect that.
With that kind of money, they should come up with something.

That is a great pity. I'm very curious to see what the new head will look like.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
There's, however, a 4-star review for this order: https://spartanlover.com/products/creat ... ustom-face. You are just taking things out of context. Also, it's one year old. This matter is just being necro'ed.
I merely compared the pictures and wrote my thoughts on this dilemma.
A doll is a very expensive thing that not everyone can afford out of petty cash.
So you inform yourself very carefully, read older threads and have questions or an opinion.
I didn't realise that you shouldn't write anything more about it.
My mistake.

I thought that seller like you also read along here to see what customers think and where there might be problems
so that they can optimise their business.

I am sorry that you feel offended, that was not my intention.
English is not my first language, sorry. I use a translator.....if anything is offensive....then the damn translator is talking to you .... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_rOg5 ... 6E&index=3

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

SpartanLover wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:34 pm I'm not trying to be professional.
That much is obvious from the post history on this thread. I didn't think SpartanLover were unfair in their business dealings or mistaken. But the posts I've seen on this thread recently make me embarrassed to read.

Aside from a lack of better personally communicating (a theme, but not a sin) that she wanted the head pulled from your storefront as an option, I truly don't think that DreamyStarrr has done anything wrong, and she certainly hasn't lied about her experiences. Just reported them. She simply didn't have a good one from a lack of communication on her part. That's just what happened.

And that's helpful for other people to read and learn from to have better user experiences even with you as a company.

This is a public forum and relevant client experience topics will re-emerge as new people enter the hobby. Your work speaks for itself. I honestly had a positive impression of it. And you should have let that be.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

INFORMATIONS