www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered an Irontech Silicone Male Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Just ordered an Irontech Silicone Male Doll

Post by DG »

The long hair looks really handsome.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

The day of "Kevin's" arrival draws near. I won't be calling him Kevin, and as it comes with two heads, I think I need to come up with two names. It also means it's going to be an "open relationship", haha.

While I've been monitoring the tracking information, impatiently, I've been preparing for his arrival with quite a few purchases:

A white base-layer of form hugging underwear. Jeans, shirts, sneakers, boots, jacket. Non-slip socks for more secure standing without any footwear. An extra wig for the non-implanted hair head: a shorter cut than the wig that is included.

For cleaning and maintenance, I've got all the recommended accessories and then some, including the aquarium pump. For moving him around, I got a platform trolley in addition to the moving floor stand, large enough for the doll to sit on. It has been cushioned. Bathroom has some extra furniture to make cleaning easier.

It's been almost as if someone is moving to stay at my place. Lots of preparations, which as been fun :D

The wait is intensifying, as is my anxiousness about the long transit & how the package is handled on its way. I do not have an exact ETA yet for the express shipment, but the timeline points to next week.

Unboxing is the next big milestone!

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

Tracking update!

I just got the ETA for my order:

ETA.jpg
ETA.jpg (45.5 KiB) Viewed 832 times

It's been 57 days since "Kevin" went into fabrication.
14 days since he was shipped.

He is currently on the move, 788 miles away.

The wait is almost over!

:multi:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, K-Fi. What an exciting time this must be for you. I understand you feeling anxious about your doll's delivery. I felt exactly the same way while waiting for Erik to arrive in 2021. (He's my first and only doll.) Your guy/s are very handsome. I hope they arrive quickly and safely. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

He arrived a day early.

UPS called in the morning to check that I was home. I rolled the HUGE package inside on a wheeled platform. The box was in pristine condition, no sign of damage from transit, which took 19 days. The new type of padding that Irontech uses – a self-expanding foam, they have a nice video of it on IG & YouTube – protects the contents perfectly. Everything was in perfect condition.

Unboxing was the first project of the day. At 54 kg, the doll is HEAVY. I was able to manage him though, it just took a little forethought. The standing feet help enourmously, as do the nicely stiff joints.

Second project was washing the doll. I gave him a good cleaning and shower in the bathroom, which is thankfully big enough to maneuver a man-sized doll. I protected the metal parts, used a gentle sulfate-free washing liquid, and patted the rinsed body dry with a chamois cloth, which I absolutely recommend for drying a doll. No lint. One cloth dries the entire doll easily. The private parts (butt) I cleaned with an irrigator I had previously bought. Right now I have an aquarium pump air-drying the insides, and it works really well. You can see the small ufo-shaped pump in the photo below.

Getting this far was a full body workout for the day. I'm taking my time, not rushing. He's now drying on the stand, standing. Tomorrow is the day for some light powdering and preparing the heads. That's why he's still headless in the photo :)

The realism of the body and heads is incredible. For a male doll, silicone is not too hard to the touch in my opinion: I was surprised how good and real it felt. It was softer than I expected, in a positive way, yet firm. I'll write more about the quality of the workmanship later. Now I'll just sum it up and say that it exceeded my expectations.

I'm tired & happy :) I sent my heartfelt thanks to Nick, Louie and Danny @ Silicone Lovers. I can highly recommend them.

Here's the "work in progress":
1A489544-2687-467B-B79C-A9DCBB293E46.jpeg
1A489544-2687-467B-B79C-A9DCBB293E46.jpeg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 769 times

More to come...

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

hello,

I am also thinking in buying a Irontech Silicone Male Doll and I am really following your post with great interest.
how is going the experience with Kevin ?

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

mariabogas wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:47 am hello,

I am also thinking in buying a Irontech Silicone Male Doll and I am really following your post with great interest.
how is going the experience with Kevin ?
Hi,

It has been a few quite intensive days :) I've been getting to know the range of movements of the body, how to maneuver him around the house, how to get different poses, positions and steady freestanding, for which there is good to have some furniture, a wall or column for some secure support.

Handling him is a very physical activity. I'm about the same height, and moving him around and getting him to different poses are practically a workout. 54 kg is a lot of weight to manage, but it gets easier with experience. However, it's good to consider your own physical strength and capabilities before getting one. Kevin is one of the heaviest male dolls available, that's the trade off for such a realistic physique.

The body is very well built and silicone gives it ultra realism: contours, muscle definition, even small details such as fingers (I opted for the articulated joints). For a male doll, silicone feels just right: it's not too soft, but it's not too hard either. It's firm but nice to the touch.

You do need some mobility aids: a lightweight wheeled office chair and/or a movable stand. I will order a doll hanging rack from Coeros, which will make maintenance and care even easier.

Kevin is just about all settled in, so to speak. Maintaining silicone has been surprisingly easy. It is easy to clean, stays clean and does not gather dust or lint. Baby shampoo made the implanted hair soft and lovely to touch.

He continues to amaze me, increasingly. I'll keep sharing my experience with updates here.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

K-Fi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:51 am For a male doll, silicone feels just right: it's not too soft, but it's not too hard either. It's firm but nice to the touch.
I agree. I have tpe and silicone and a body with that physique wouldn't have a lot of squish to it. My silicone feels more realistic but I do like the squish of the tpe.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

Thanks for sharing.

If I proceed with the purchase I will also share my experience as you do, since I believe it will help a lot for new future owners to know what to do and expect.

I also have concern about the weight, but I also think I will have to learn how to manage it (pre-prepare for it) and I do prefer it to gain a companion that really looks and feels like a male companion instead of a light one that looks and feels like a child.

What was option for the head ? hard or soft silicone ? do the eyes close ? I do like the option for implanted hair

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

mariabogas wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:32 am What was option for the head ? hard or soft silicone ? do the eyes close ? I do like the option for implanted hair
This gives a good overview of available heads:
https://www.irontechdoll.com/collections/male-sex-doll/

There are a few different silicone male heads (Kevin has the model M1). Even M1 head can be made to look very different with hair colors & styles and different kind of beards. The implanted beard for my extra M1 head was modelled based on a photo I sent to Silicone Lovers / Irontech. Eye color of course makes a difference too.

Soft silicone head is an option, some consider it more "kissable". I chose the harder silicone head, because I wanted the implanted hair & beard. Soft silicone heads do not have the implanted hair options. I find the lips of the head I chose quite kissable :wink:

The eyes do not close, and I am not sure if it's an option for the silicone heads. The oral opening was not relevant for me, it's also only available for soft heads.

jeff1313
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeff1313 »

Looks great. Can you show a pic with his cock?

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

Hello,

How is going your daily life with your Silicone companion ? it moving and interacting with him more comfortable by now ?

K-Fi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by K-Fi »

mariabogas wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:04 am Hello,

How is going your daily life with your Silicone companion ? it moving and interacting with him more comfortable by now ?
Thanks for asking! Yesterday was the 1-month monthyversary :) I've learnt to handle & interact with him without any problems. "The honeymoon" was a bit of a learning curve by some trial & error, but I can now confidently move him around, get him into positions & poses. Today I gave him a good shower & powdering.

I haven't faced any issues such as body paint fading. The neck part around the head connector shows that the silicone is dyed throughout, so it appears that only details such as some muscle definition etc. is painted. I haven't encountered any loosening of the joints either, they are still reassuringly stiff. Granted, it's only been a month, but so far so good! I've noticed no issues with quality.

So all is well. I'm currently looking some high quality wigs for the extra head with no implanted hair, and found a really good online shop: https://www.urhair.co.uk/c/men-wigs.html. The reviews are great. I'm going for some darkish brown short real hair wigs.

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

Thanks for answering back.

You are an inspiration to me, since I am still hesitant in ordering and not being able to handle moving him around.

Hopefully, like you I will eventually get confident and practice in handling a similar companion doll.

Thank you

INFORMATIONS