Starpery.com

New Website

Got an idea? Need an invention?
davyj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Website

Post by davyj »

I'm thinking about setting up a site to sell all these great inventions, no dolls, just accessories - do you guys think thats a good idea?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Website

Post by Socratus »

Well, can you give us an example of your great inventions?

Anyway, if you think they're great, then set it up. That's for you to decide since how can we know how great they are except you, since you don't show us?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

do it! :mrgreen:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

Well you'll have website development costs (or at least time, which will reduce the time available for doing the stuff you care about, i.e. making and selling this stuff), hosting costs, payment processor costs to contend with; it might just be easier and cheaper to flog the stuff on eBay instead. It's really up to you to weigh the pros and cons of each approach. If you want to setup a website go ahead, but it's not a zero-cost approach.

INFORMATIONS