climaxdoll.

Buying sex torso when living with other people

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
cheesecake

Buying sex torso when living with other people

Post by cheesecake »

Hello,

lately I've been really considering buying a sex torso from tantaly(Candice to be exact, almost life like size). However I still live with my parents and I also share my room with one other person. Is anybody here who is/was in similar living conditions and bought a sexdoll anyway ?

I have even bought a lockable box(basically plastic garden box which suits perfectly in my room) where I can store/hide the torso - basically I would put the torso at the bottom and then put some clothes on it or smth to make it look like a casual storing box. However I'm also worried when it comes to using it and then cleaning it compared to fleshlights. I have been using them for maybe one year and almost no issues when it comes to hiding/using/cleaning it.

I think that if I buy that torso I'll put a lock pad on that box but I'm still kind of worried that someone may find it one day anyway. Secondly, I'm also worried about cleaning it. At the beginning it'll take some time to learn to clean properly and unfortunately I just do not have bathroom next to my room, actually I have to go downstairs - basically I could use it only when I'm home alone or simply take it to the bathroom where I could use it and then clean it as well.
Moving out or renting some room is not option for me.

Thanks in advance for your help, really appreciate it.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit: I made paragraphs for easier reading..

The Doll Man

Re: Buying sex torso when living with other people

Post by The Doll Man »

:glou:
Locked Treasure, 019.jpg
Locked Treasure, 019.jpg (598.26 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Thing is, a fleshlight is WAY easier to hide and clean than a full size torso. If I was in your living situation, sharing a room with someone, I would wait on buying any toys bigger than what you could hide in a shoebox. The lack of privacy, and your own room seems like this isn't the time for bigger toys, or even dolls.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

cheesecake wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:54 am Hello,

lately I've been really considering buying a sex torso from tantaly(Candice to be exact, almost life like size). However I still live with my parents and I also share my room with one other person. Is anybody here who is/was in similar living conditions and bought a sexdoll anyway ?

I have even bought a lockable box(basically plastic garden box which suits perfectly in my room) where I can store/hide the torso - basically I would put the torso at the bottom and then put some clothes on it or smth to make it look like a casual storing box. However I'm also worried when it comes to using it and then cleaning it compared to fleshlights. I have been using them for maybe one year and almost no issues when it comes to hiding/using/cleaning it.

I think that if I buy that torso I'll put a lock pad on that box but I'm still kind of worried that someone may find it one day anyway. Secondly, I'm also worried about cleaning it. At the beginning it'll take some time to learn to clean properly and unfortunately I just do not have bathroom next to my room, actually I have to go downstairs - basically I could use it only when I'm home alone or simply take it to the bathroom where I could use it and then clean it as well.

So you're living with family with a sibling? Too tight, man. That's like trying something from the movie The Great Escape. Too many 'guards'. You'll be way too stressed to have any enjoyment. And then you'll get discovered anyway.

I agree that it's best not to try something like that until you can get more privacy- like your own place.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

cheesecake wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:54 am Hello,

You've got a death wish. :lol: My suggestion would be to wait until you're on your own.
There are way too many hurdles for you to overcome in your current situation.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

hiding it is not going to be that big a problem -- using it and CLEANING it is going to be a bastard! Hauling a dismembered torso full of semen up and down your family's staircase is not a good look. You should buy a fleshlight for the time being -- you can wedge it between your mattress and box spring and do it doggy style while holding onto a pillow like it's a woman -- this method worked for me for many years when a doll was not affordable or feasible for whatever reason.

You should wait till you have your own space and then you can buy a full size doll.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

mayotemp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mayotemp »

I clean my dolls in my bedroom in a container kinda like this. Get her wet, soap her up, and rinse her super well with a pitcher of water. Gotta drain the water somewhere, but you can use the "bathtub" to store whatever you want when not in use.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

These torsos are bigger and heavier than you think, to hide one you need a fairly large box. Like mentioned before fleshlights, onaholes, strokers, breast toys, are much easier to hide and clean.

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake »

Hey guys,
thanks for your opinions ! Looks like I'm going to wait to buy the torso. For now I'm only interested in torso since full size doll is quite expensive and I would also say not worth the money for me. Currently I have a collection of few fleshlights so I'll keep those until I get my own place or until my privacy at home "somehow" improves. Storing the torso wouldn't be that much hassle since I already have bought quite large plastic (and lockable) box. Using the torso shouldn't be a problem as well but cleaning will be pain in the ass I guess. I think that to clean the torso as best as possible is to put in the shower/bathtub so in my case I have to go downstairs to do so - therefore I'll have to be home alone which is not always possible.

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake »

Dollfriend wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:19 am These torsos are bigger and heavier than you think, to hide one you need a fairly large box. Like mentioned before fleshlights, onaholes, strokers, breast toys, are much easier to hide and clean.
And what about ass/hip torso ? It's smaller, lighter and should be easier to move around with. What do you think ? I'm interested in Louise from Tantaly.

mysticalplatypus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticalplatypus »

I think I'm in the same boat as you but I have a Tantaly Monroe coming in a few days, so we're gonna find out. Fleshlights were easy enough to hide, but this is a way bigger challenge. The fact is, nobody has looked in my closet in years and I already have boxes from other unrelated packages there so I think it's enough to conceal. The house is dead silent at night and the bathroom is close, so I think I should be in the clear as long as I triple check everything before I do anything. I could've waited, but didn't really feel like it. Plus, Monroe was too tempting.

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake »

mysticalplatypus wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:08 pm I think I'm in the same boat as you but I have a Tantaly Monroe coming in a few days, so we're gonna find out. Fleshlights were easy enough to hide, but this is a way bigger challenge. The fact is, nobody has looked in my closet in years and I already have boxes from other unrelated packages there so I think it's enough to conceal. The house is dead silent at night and the bathroom is close, so I think I should be in the clear as long as I triple check everything before I do anything. I could've waited, but didn't really feel like it. Plus, Monroe was too tempting.
Could I give me your contact informations please(email, telegram, ..) ?

Cypherus

Post by Cypherus »

Let me weigh in. Having you considered renting a storage locker to store your doll offsite? Maybe a 5 x 10 foot locker? Basically you can visit offsite once a week or so and have your backpack full of your cleaning supplies and have some fun. You can buy an air mattress as well from Amazon as well and store it in the locker. It's kinda of risque. There's many storage units / lockers available for rent in the city.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Cypherus wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 pm Let me weigh in. Having you considered renting a storage locker to store your doll offsite? Maybe a 5 x 10 foot locker? Basically you can visit offsite once a week or so and have your backpack full of your cleaning supplies and have some fun. You can buy an air mattress as well from Amazon as well and store it in the locker. It's kinda of risque. There's many storage units / lockers available for rent in the city.
If they can't afford to move out and rent their own place that's a terrible suggestion. They'd be throwing money away renting a locker/storage unit purely so they can bang a torso in it.

I'm assuming the OP was young(ish) living at home with family. So finish college, get a (better) job, save money and move out. If you're blowing cash on non-essentials you'll take forever to get out of there.

Cypherus

Post by Cypherus »

Nackers wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:28 am
Cypherus wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:30 pm Let me weigh in. Having you considered renting a storage locker to store your doll offsite? Maybe a 5 x 10 foot locker? Basically you can visit offsite once a week or so and have your backpack full of your cleaning supplies and have some fun. You can buy an air mattress as well from Amazon as well and store it in the locker. It's kinda of risque. There's many storage units / lockers available for rent in the city.
If they can't afford to move out and rent their own place that's a terrible suggestion. They'd be throwing money away renting a locker/storage unit purely so they can bang a torso in it.

I'm assuming the OP was young(ish) living at home with family. So finish college, get a (better) job, save money and move out. If you're blowing cash on non-essentials you'll take forever to get out of there.
Most storage lockers are $30 a month. It's very affordable with a minimum wage job and a plausible solution. Plus the OP is likely not asking for life advice and college recommendations from the dollforum.

INFORMATIONS