www.beautiful-dolls.com

Interested in a Happy Doll but ...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Interested in a Happy Doll but ...

Post by DocMoriarty »

I'm interested in a Happy Doll 165cm "Dagmar" (https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/165cm-c ... p-490.html) but ...

1. AFAIK the 165cm Dagmar is outdated, they are now 168cm, at least according to another dealer. I'm confused. You probably need to update that dolls page?!
2. There is no option to select her boobs size on your page. They offer boob sizes up to E-Cup.
3. There is no option to select a blank head. Seen them offered with a blank head (no eyes, lips) elsewhere?! I don't like anime heads but I also don't like to mix plush with rubber heads. So I would buy one with a blank head and mod the head myself.
4. There is no option to select additional inserts. Happy Dolls have their own slim 2-hole inserts.
5. Do you sell to Germany? What about your free international shipping? Trying to check out a Happy Doll gave me a "no transport available to your destination". If you sell to Germany, is it possible with UPS service which handles the customs and taxes?
6. How long would transport take currently?
7. If i buy one, would I get a special TDF price as you offer in your comments?

Questions over questions and your chat doesn't answer a single one. Your website is a tad on the slow side. Do you sell dolls at all?

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Interested in a Happy Doll but ...

Post by jms033 »

I like the 165cm Dagmar Doll. I recently bought another one from Beautiful Dolls because about three years ago, I was in a flood, and my 165cm Dagmar was destroyed. So about a month ago, I ordered another one from Beautiful Dolls. If you're not happy with Dagmar, maybe you should look elsewhere for a similar doll, or ask Beautiful Dolls to custom make a doll to your liking. But please don't jump on Beautiful Dolls for having "out dated" dolls. There are lots of us who are very happy with them.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

jms033 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 pm I like the 165cm Dagmar Doll. I recently bought another one from Beautiful Dolls because about three years ago, I was in a flood, and my 165cm Dagmar was destroyed. So about a month ago, I ordered another one from Beautiful Dolls. If you're not happy with Dagmar, maybe you should look elsewhere for a similar doll, or ask Beautiful Dolls to custom make a doll to your liking. But please don't jump on Beautiful Dolls for having "out dated" dolls. There are lots of us who are very happy with them.
When their webpage is outdated they need to change it. As simple as that.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

DocMoriarty wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm I'm interested in a Happy Doll 165cm "Dagmar" (https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/165cm-c ... p-490.html) but ...

1. AFAIK the 165cm Dagmar is outdated, they are now 168cm, at least according to another dealer. I'm confused. You probably need to update that dolls page?!
2. There is no option to select her boobs size on your page. They offer boob sizes up to E-Cup.
3. There is no option to select a blank head. Seen them offered with a blank head (no eyes, lips) elsewhere?! I don't like anime heads but I also don't like to mix plush with rubber heads. So I would buy one with a blank head and mod the head myself.
4. There is no option to select additional inserts. Happy Dolls have their own slim 2-hole inserts.
5. Do you sell to Germany? What about your free international shipping? Trying to check out a Happy Doll gave me a "no transport available to your destination". If you sell to Germany, is it possible with UPS service which handles the customs and taxes?

Questions over questions and your chat doesn't answer a single one. Your website is a tad on the slow side. Do you sell dolls at all?
Hi! Sorry, we are not on chat all the time.

1. We just spoke to the factory itself and they say they do not have the 158 cm version. Most vendors on here are the 3rd and not even the 2nd party so something could get lost in translation for them. We talk the same language as the factory owner so there is no way we misunderstood something. I saw many times when some vendors advertised 146 cm dolls as 148 cm dolls etc.
2. Yes, we offer C, D and E breast size's. Our page will be changed in the near future. We are working on a whole new, more aesthetic page... You can choose specifications in a note or e-mail to us. We wrote all breast option in our specifications.
3. It can be chosen on request. No problem.
4. There are two types of inserts, but one of the inserts is for the smaller fabric doll only. It has one hole. The one for the taller doll has two holes.
5. Yes, we sell to Germany and we offer free shipping. If shipped by train then tax ad customs would be included in the price. It takes longer than shipped by USP, but it way cheaper that way. UPS with tax and customs costs 80$ more.
6. By train 1,5 month and by air 2 weeks.
7. For the fabric dolls we offer 50$ off to TDF members.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

beautifuldolls wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:59 am
DocMoriarty wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm 1. AFAIK the 165cm Dagmar is outdated, they are now 168cm, at least according to another dealer. I'm confused. You probably need to update that dolls page?!
1. We just spoke to the factory itself and they say they do not have the 158 cm version. Most vendors on here are the 3rd and not even the 2nd party so something could get lost in translation for them. We talk the same language as the factory owner so there is no way we misunderstood something. I saw many times when some vendors advertised 146 cm dolls as 148 cm dolls etc.

Many thanks for the answers. Most of it sounds great. I really like the $80 UPS fee including tax and customs too and faster transport.

Back to the first question, I talked about the 165cm Dagmar version on your site which is shown as 168cm on another site, not 158 as in your reply. Was that 158cm a typo or did you really ask for an 158?

In any case I'm interested in the 165cm (or whatever size she currently is) Dagmar version.
I read practically all threads about Dagmars that I could find on TDF and found 2 more options which are not publicly known or shown:
1. Someone talked about a big butt option which seems to have to do with silicone implants in the butt. Is that still an option or standard?
2. Someone got custom eyes made by providing an image of the eyes which I find a very nice alternative to modding a head myself, is that still possible? (AFAIK the eyes are just printed on plastic and covered with a transparent layer, they don't care which image they use as long as the size is ok)

3. Since I can't select some of the options and transport in your checkout process and can't finish the checkout process, how can I place an order? Do I just send an email with the order and you send me an order confirmation/invoice etc?

4. Payment: I guess SEPA bank transfer would be easiest, preferably in € but any other currency is ok too, whatever you want. You are sitting in the UK (London), right?

5. Do you have an idea how long it will take to make the doll at the factory currently (or total time till she arrives)?

Thanks for your time and looking forward to placing an order once we are through.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:37 pm
beautifuldolls wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:59 am
DocMoriarty wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm 1. AFAIK the 165cm Dagmar is outdated, they are now 168cm, at least according to another dealer. I'm confused. You probably need to update that dolls page?!

Many thanks for the answers. Most of it sounds great. I really like the $80 UPS fee including tax and customs too and faster transport.

Back to the first question, I talked about the 165cm Dagmar version on your site which is shown as 168cm on another site, not 158 as in your reply. Was that 158cm a typo or did you really ask for an 158?

In any case I'm interested in the 165cm (or whatever size she currently is) Dagmar version.
I read practically all threads about Dagmars that I could find on TDF and found 2 more options which are not publicly known or shown:
1. Someone talked about a big butt option which seems to have to do with silicone implants in the butt. Is that still an option or standard?
2. Someone got custom eyes made by providing an image of the eyes which I find a very nice alternative to modding a head myself, is that still possible? (AFAIK the eyes are just printed on plastic and covered with a transparent layer, they don't care which image they use as long as the size is ok)

3. Since I can't select some of the options and transport in your checkout process and can't finish the checkout process, how can I place an order? Do I just send an email with the order and you send me an order confirmation/invoice etc?

4. Payment: I guess SEPA bank transfer would be easiest, preferably in € but any other currency is ok too, whatever you want. You are sitting in the UK (London), right?

5. Do you have an idea how long it will take to make the doll at the factory currently (or total time till she arrives)?

Thanks for your time and looking forward to placing an order once we are through.
Yes, I meant the 168, but by mistake I wrote 158. Sorry.

1. We can request a bigger bum for you. We did it for clients in the past.
2. Yes, it's possible. We did that for clients in the past as well.
3. You can simply send an e-mail with specifications to us. We will send you a paypal invoice or you can pay with bank.
4. We are in China and in Poland. We can give you a number of an European bank account and you can pay in €.
5. It's hard to predict it because sometimes it was 50 days, sometimes 30 and sometimes just 14 days. Depends on how many orders the factory will have at that time. These dolls are hand made so it takes time.

Years of experience!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Many thanks again for the answers. No more questions at this point. Expect to get an email tomorrow with a reference to this thread.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:49 pm Many thanks again for the answers. No more questions at this point. Expect to get an email tomorrow with a reference to this thread.
Okay :) I'm waiting for an e-mail from you.

Years of experience!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Guess who came thru my door last Thursday?

Petra!

Isn't she a Beautiful Doll?

Thanks to Joy, Beautiful Dolls and Happy Doll for making this possible! She was even here somewhat earlier than expected. Certainly not going to complain!
Petra_in_Black_Dress_at_Door_01.jpg
Petra_in_Black_Dress_at_Door_01.jpg (180.29 KiB) Viewed 1239 times

I love those green eyes with the red wig. They are MINE now! More infos and photos in Petra's thread below.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

DocMoriarty wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm I'm interested in a Happy Doll 165cm "Dagmar" (https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/165cm-c ... p-490.html) but ...

I have bought mine from Aliexpess and i had no problems customizing my doll the way i want. You can also check Myrobotdoll they have them in details about their custom options.

In my opinion the dolls are a work of art and super well made for the price. I use her for mainly easy sex positions that is harder with silicone dolls because of the weight while this you can 1 hand use her or just sex in normal position but easy cleaning after because she has an insert. The happy dolls always outlast any other dolls and they are used more then others. I am on my second and after 1 year she is in excellent shape with a lot of sex in this year.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:34 am Guess who came thru my door last Thursday?

Petra!

Isn't she a Beautiful Doll?

Thanks to Joy, Beautiful Dolls and Happy Doll for making this possible! She was even here somewhat earlier than expected. Certainly not going to complain!
Petra_in_Black_Dress_at_Door_01.jpg

I love those green eyes with the red wig. They are MINE now! More infos and photos in Petra's thread below.
She looks amazing! I love her outfit!

Years of experience!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Hey Joy, I have another one. Something that has probably never been seen in the doll world yet and especially not on a Happy Doll Dagmar. My Petra got a dirndl, a traditional bavarian/austrian female dress. It's Oktoberfest-Time at Munich, Germany and a lot of visitors wear these traditional clothes when they visit the Oktoberfest. More about that also in Petras thread.
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_01.jpg
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_01.jpg (487.56 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_02.jpg
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_02.jpg (530.55 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_05.jpg
Petra_Dirndl_Posing_05.jpg (360.58 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

INFORMATIONS