www.sexdollaustralia.com

EOFY SALE AND MORE

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

EOFY SALE AND MORE

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Folks

Sorry havent posted in yonks, apologies for that. I hope all are doing well.

We are doing an EOFY sale at SDA. For those that may not know we are transitioning in a mainly a in stock business so only focusing on Australian customers and sending domestic making it tailored for Australians so they can get quick and local and not deal with customs. I want to thank those on this forum that have supported my shop. I am truly grateful.

All our in stock dolls are fully upgraded to begin with so thats either Zelex or WM... both of them. If you want to take part in the promo then whack in: MORELOVE
at the checkout to take off an extra 100 off the sale price. If you are a doll forum member then let us know (email or comment at checkout) we can chuck in some extra wigs ontop. You already get free extra wig and free extra eyes (for In Stock WM sales) but can add more wigs if you like or extra eye set.

In Stock Dolls: https://sexdollaustralia.com.au/product ... /in-stock/

Anyways, enjoy the weekend upon us and take care. Reach out if need help with anything via our contact page on the website. https://sexdollaustralia.com.au/contact/
Attachments
EOFY sale and more.jpg
EOFY sale and more.jpg (385.18 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: EOFY SALE AND MORE

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Just saw this post now
Glad to see you are going well
Cool i was wondering if there would be other brands aside from Zelex or WM that you would sell in the near future?

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: EOFY SALE AND MORE

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Albert
Hope you are well

Not for Silicone as im exclusive partner with Zelex for Australia. We used to back in the day have 12 plus brands on my store but had so many quality issues that i prefer not to bother with them as in doing so will reduce customer satisfaction. I deal with reliable partners you see and we are also mainly in stock business rather than drop shipping.
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:29 am Just saw this post now
Glad to see you are going well
Cool i was wondering if there would be other brands aside from Zelex or WM that you would sell in the near future?
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS