www.wmdolls.com

180cm Silicone male doll-Ober

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 180cm Silicone male doll-Ober

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

realingdoll wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:17 am
Sam40 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:00 am Very impressive doll!
Realing is the brand?
Is this brand considering a more muscular body (massive bodybuilder type) for the future?
Of course, and very soon

we will release a more muscular body this one or two month,and with innovative technology, it will be more lighter,Lose 11-22 lbs
Hello Realing, Huge Warm Welcome to TDF!! :multi: We've been checking out your attractive masculine dolls at SpartanLover for some time now. They look amazing!! With your patented weight reduction technology, you could potentially become #1 male doll manufacturer in the near future. 🤩 This 180cm body is so realistic and desirable. I love your other clean shaven faces more though. Did you mean another muscular body would be introduced soon with 11-22lbs further weight reduction? Or it's this 180cm body but weighing 11-22lbs less? Either way, it is FANTASTIC news!! 🎉🎉 I have been waiting for a tall masculine male doll for photography purpose for almost a year now. The other major male doll manufacturer has a M4 Jack handsome face that I love but their 176cm doll is 56kg!! 😭 (Honestly I only want to handle half of that weight, so I even contemplated to potentially buy and then cut the doll in half, somehow making it detachable 🤭😝) With further weight reduction, if you'd be making this doll <40kg including the head, I will be seriously interested. 😍 If someday in the future your handsome heads could come with real oral structure in soft silicone, then it would become my perfect male doll!! (And he could come and live with my 6+ pretty female dolls.) 👯👯👑👯👯 Keep up the great work!! :glou:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Well, he's amazingly attractive - it's just a shame that he's so heavy. I think a lot of women wouldn't be able to lift him. At 45.6kg/100.5lbs, he's 8.8kg/19.4lbs heavier than my 160cm WM TPE male - and I can just manage to move him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. (And I'm female, btw.) It would be fantastic if this new doll was available with weight reduction. I wouldn't mind a taller doll, but he would be no use to me if I couldn't lift him.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

4891d wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am Wow! Extremely realistic! Both body and face.
His weight is really impressive for his height and measurements. :thumbs_up:

4891d, how can you state that his weight is impressive? You have no experience with lifting or moving a male doll. Nor do you have any experience with lifting a female doll. As far as I know, you own 2 female doll heads without bodies. So your input - in my opinion - is not valid here. I own a male doll and know how hard it can be to lift one that weighs even less than this new one.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:51 pm Well, he's amazingly attractive - it's just a shame that he's so heavy. I think a lot of women wouldn't be able to lift him. At 45.6kg/100.5lbs, he's 8.8kg/19.4lbs heavier than my 160cm WM TPE male - and I can just manage to move him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. (And I'm female, btw.) It would be fantastic if this new doll was available with weight reduction. I wouldn't mind a taller doll, but he would be no use to me if I couldn't lift him.
I totally agree with what you said. While Realing's male dolls are currently the lightest among doll manufacturers, they are still considered too heavy for many people to lift or move. Therefore, we are continuously updating our patented weight reduction technology. Within two months, we will be introducing some dolls that are 5-10kg lighter than our current models. We hope that these new dolls will meet your expectations! :glou:
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Well, that is fantastic news! And I'm really pleased to hear it! I've only seen one other manufacturer here who has actively worked on weight reduction for male dolls and that's SMdoll. Kudos to both of you for taking the issue of weight reduction seriously! :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:32 pm Well, that is fantastic news! And I'm really pleased to hear it! I've only seen one other manufacturer here who has actively worked on weight reduction for male dolls and that's SMdoll. Kudos to both of you for taking the issue of weight reduction seriously! :D And I look forward to seeing your new dolls in a couple of months which will weigh less.

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

FormerlyHot wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:25 am I know it’s very difficult to please everybody (!), but I was wondering just the opposite… will you be making any models that aren’t quite so ripped? Maybe a guy who is muscular and beefy, but without the tiny waist and 8-pack?

Being a leg man, I congratulate you on Ober’s legs. Your dolls are the first with really nice quads and hamstrings! I’d love to see big legs on your shorter models.

Thank you for taking the lead on reducing doll weight!
Yes, we do! We do have male dolls available on our website that feature a muscular and beefy physique without the extremely defined waist and 8-pack, they are Lee and Nick. We‘ve just added these two dolls to our website.

Thank you for your compliment on Ober's legs.We're glad you like Ober! And we will continuously work on weight reduction technology! :D

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:32 pm Well, that is fantastic news! And I'm really pleased to hear it! I've only seen one other manufacturer here who has actively worked on weight reduction for male dolls and that's SMdoll. Kudos to both of you for taking the issue of weight reduction seriously! :D
We understand the importance of weight reduction in male dolls and its impact on enhancing the overall user experience. By prioritizing weight reduction, we aim to provide our customers with more manageable and enjoyable doll options. Your support and encouragement mean a lot to us. :glou:

Edees226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Edees226 »

His feet are so real, and he is very sexy, wish I had that kind of muscle.. lol..
Happy life with 166cm Momo :razz:
The most gorgeous lady from bestrealdoll, who will be my next doll?

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Snowy Tabbert wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:52 pm
realingdoll wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:17 am
Sam40 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:00 am Very impressive doll!
Realing is the brand?
Is this brand considering a more muscular body (massive bodybuilder type) for the future?
Of course, and very soon

we will release a more muscular body this one or two month,and with innovative technology, it will be more lighter,Lose 11-22 lbs
Hello Realing, Huge Warm Welcome to TDF!! :multi: We've been checking out your attractive masculine dolls at SpartanLover for some time now. They look amazing!! With your patented weight reduction technology, you could potentially become #1 male doll manufacturer in the near future. 🤩 This 180cm body is so realistic and desirable. I love your other clean shaven faces more though. Did you mean another muscular body would be introduced soon with 11-22lbs further weight reduction? Or it's this 180cm body but weighing 11-22lbs less? Either way, it is FANTASTIC news!! 🎉🎉 I have been waiting for a tall masculine male doll for photography purpose for almost a year now. The other major male doll manufacturer has a M4 Jack handsome face that I love but their 176cm doll is 56kg!! 😭 (Honestly I only want to handle half of that weight, so I even contemplated to potentially buy and then cut the doll in half, somehow making it detachable 🤭😝) With further weight reduction, if you'd be making this doll <40kg including the head, I will be seriously interested. 😍 If someday in the future your handsome heads could come with real oral structure in soft silicone, then it would become my perfect male doll!! (And he could come and live with my 6+ pretty female dolls.) 👯👯👑👯👯 Keep up the great work!! :glou:
Hi there,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome to TDF! We're thrilled to hear that you've been checking out our dolls.We appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm for our products.
Indeed, our patented weight reduction technology has allowed us to create realistic and desirable dolls. And we are continuously working on lighter male dolls! Within two months, we will be introducing some dolls that are 5-10kg lighter than our current dolls. We hope that these new dolls will meet your expectations! Btw, we have one half body male doll available on our website, it's 25kg!
Thank you for your support and encouragement. We'll continue working hard to provide you with exceptional male dolls and deliver the best possible experience! :glou:

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:01 pm
4891d wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am Wow! Extremely realistic! Both body and face.

4891d, how can you state that his weight is impressive? You have no experience with lifting or moving a male doll. Nor do you have any experience with lifting a female doll. As far as I know, you own 2 female doll heads without bodies. So your input - in my opinion - is not valid here. I own a male doll and know how hard it can be to lift one that weighs even less than this new one.
Wow. I think you’re totally out of line. A doll that’s practically 6’ tall, with THAT degree of musculature (NO doll on the market compares!) and weighs 100 lbs is impressive. I think we’re all trying to celebrate that a company is taking weight reduction seriously.

You can share your needs with Realing without diminishing the opinions or comments of others. No one on this site has ever been that rude to you.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I disagree - I wasn't being rude, merely stating facts. Someone with no experience in lifting or moving a full-body doll cannot tell others that the doll in question is an impressive weight. Realing commented that they agreed with me about the weight. They weren't offended. Their post didn't state that this particular doll has weight reduction. But I complimented them on this doll's physique and commended them for the future work they'll be doing to achieve weight reduction.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:01 pm

Heck, I would have loved if my Ashton was only 100 lbs! He is the Qita Michael 5'7'' in full TPE and weighs in around 135-140 lbs - even though his listings put him at 117lbs. 😅 100lbs actual weight would make an incredible difference in moving him and make it a lot easier to do more with him besides him being the best cuddle buddy. If his body was available in that weight, with the exact same dimensions, I would jump at the chance to purchase him again in the future :) Personally I think 100lbs for the dimensions, muscle, and height of this doll with that look and realism is revolutionary when compared to some of the other male dolls available currently. Realing is changing the market on Male Dolls! I wonder if other manufactures will try to keep up.
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

realingdoll wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:43 pm
FormerlyHot wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:25 am I know it’s very difficult to please everybody (!), but I was wondering just the opposite… will you be making any models that aren’t quite so ripped? Maybe a guy who is muscular and beefy, but without the tiny waist and 8-pack?

Being a leg man, I congratulate you on Ober’s legs. Your dolls are the first with really nice quads and hamstrings! I’d love to see big legs on your shorter models.

Thank you for taking the lead on reducing doll weight!
Yes, we do! We do have male dolls available on our website that feature a muscular and beefy physique without the extremely defined waist and 8-pack, they are Lee and Nick. We‘ve just added these two dolls to our website.

Thank you for your compliment on Ober's legs.We're glad you like Ober! And we will continuously work on weight reduction technology! :D
Hey, I just got a male doll I think you made! On Spartan his name is 'Lee' or as you call him, 'Nick', and he is incredibly easy to move around and pose with his weight (74 lbs). I applaud your technology, level of realism put into these dolls, and am looking forward to seeing more male dolls you create in the future! I think the market for male dolls with an 'average' man's physique is an untapped market. Those are my favorite kind too :oops:

*Edited to Add* Also a type like the Michael from Qita body on the right, with less pronounced abs, yet still strong and handsome, is a great model!:
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:50 am ...
Heck, I would have loved if my Ashton was only 100 lbs! He is the Qita Michael 5'7'' in full TPE and weighs in around 135-140 lbs - even though his listings put him at 117lbs. 😅 100lbs actual weight would make an incredible difference ...
I was thinking of these aesthetically very successful big Qita models, and also of the more recent IT 176 cm.
The manufacturers have gone from 63 kg - 140 lbs (Qita) to 56 kg (IT) ... then 45.6 kg - 100 lbs (REALING): 17 kg less in two years, while increasing the volume of the dolls! :thumbs_up:

To my knowledge, the only other manufacturer to have gone this far in weight reduction so far is Starpery with its 175 cm model at 39 kg (but it's slimmer than this REALING model > in terms of weight/volume ratio, I feel they're pretty close).

If we look at what's happening with female dolls, I bet other manufacturers will be quick to jump on the bandwagon. Especially as these technologies have already been tested on female models.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS