www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 11 Laura - May 2023

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Model 11 Laura - May 2023

Post by Hot doll reviews »

It just tells me Gynoid are true artists and their dolls are not cookie cutter. I wish they would start a TPE line with the same scripts.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sculpts
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

They easily could make a TPE version. They are beautiful dolls and obviously based on price they don’t seem to fussed to make a less expensive version to increase sales. Instead all the other brands are making silicone versions. And it seems like fewer buyers are buying TPE. I get that we would all like a less expensive Gynoid doll, sadly I don’t think they are concerned about that.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Woah … I just went through 14 pages and didn’t read a single comment as I was too mesmerised by the pure beauty in Laura. I don’t know if it’s her beauty that makes these pictures amazing or your awesome photography skills … I’ll just settle with as both. She’s gorgeous and you bring her to a whole new level with your photography. Did I say she was beautiful … heck, I’ll say it again … she’s beautiful!!!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #79)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Ah man! I love the pictures of your girls! ✨🤩 They are absolutely gorgeous...and look so alive and natural! 😍

Big BRAVO Rok, thanks for sharing! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💖💖💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Hi
This picture of Kate is absolutely stunning :

_GLZ4779-Edit.jpeg
_GLZ4779-Edit.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 576 times

Everything is perfect: her pose, her clothes, the background, the light and the angle of the photography (I don't know how to say it in English).
Wow, I am really impressed !!!!

And I really love her wig, it fits her perfectly !!! Good choice !!!

It is true that Lauras are the best photography models in the world !!!!!!!

BTW, I have created the thread for Lorane, my 'Laura' and my other girls.
If you want to have a look:

viewtopic.php?t=177642

Hoping to see more pics from Kate :)

:glou:
“The photo that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.” - Scott Lorenzo

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” - Imogen Cunningham

My Lovely Girls - Lorane, Sarah and Krystel

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

rok4d wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:58 pm Hi all,

I don’t post too often here but I am still around.

I just received the model 11 Laura that I ordered directly from Eric. I ordered directly as I had encountered Gynoid and Eric on Twitter a few years ago. Dreamt about owning a Gynoid, never thought I would. Finally saved up enough and ordered her. Started the process early April and she arrived at my door May 31. Less time than I was anticipating by far.

I don’t really do unboxing or reviews but I can say a few things. Dealing with Eric was super easy. Payment was a bit of a challenge doing foreign wire transfers. Was definitely nervous about making the transfer given all the fraud in the world. But it was legitimate and was actually easy to do once I had all the information my bank needed.

The doll is amazing. My goal was to replace my old YL155 with a doll that was far more realistic (skeletons have come a long ways). I also needed a doll with the right measurements to fit the wardrobe I have accumulated for the YL. The model 11 is fantastic. The skeleton is light years better than the old YL (not saying it is the best on the market - no clue on that). My YL is an A cup - model 11 is certainly not. I had no idea what to expect with the breasts but they are amazing (again no reference against other modern dolls). The skin detail is excellent. The only hiccup so far is how the head goes on - something does not quite line up so it takes a bit of wiggling to get it to line up and drop into place. Packaging was mostly good - I was very surprised that the head was unwrapped when I opened the box. Not sure if that was a packaging oversight or customs doing something. Fortunately there was no damage to the head or face.

Hopefully the skin coating holds up well. My YL has lasted a long time (definitely showing her age now with tears at the elbows and wrists). I hope this doll will last…

Some may follow me on Instagram already so you make a connection. But I post so seldom here, most of you don’t know me.

Wow, talk about having the touch just incredible, love these outfits also excellent.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Bit of a different look and feel set from last weekend.
Attachments
_GLZ7341.jpeg
_GLZ7341.jpeg (1013.02 KiB) Viewed 382 times
_GLZ7204.jpeg
_GLZ7204.jpeg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 382 times

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Seductress! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

GYNOID-TECH
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by GYNOID-TECH »

rok4d wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:52 am Bit of a different look and feel set from last weekend.
----
thank you ^^ congrats on the improved experience from shooting.
growing each day the skills is a sweet happiness in one's life.
cheers :multi:
Cheers,
GYNOID
Email:gynoiddolls@hotmail.com (direct purchase)
https://forms.gle/fXAvUZ8d2H2m1Lb68 👈👈customize yours online

PhilKer

Post by PhilKer »

Hi

Kate is absolutely stunning in this outfit 🔆 She looks so real !
And it is amazing to see how a wig can change completely the shape of her face.

Bravo !

:glou:
“The photo that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.” - Scott Lorenzo

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” - Imogen Cunningham

My Lovely Girls - Lorane, Sarah and Krystel

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

Absolutely astonishing in its truth and beauty! Kate's eyes and lips are the epitome of authenticity, her eyes deep like an unfathomable ocean, and her lips adorned like dew-kissed petals. It's beyond imagination how joyful it would be to have a beauty like Kate's by one's side! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

Leviathan777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Model 11 Laura - května 2023

Post by Leviathan777 »

Sexy kočka 😉

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Working on new stuff and messing around in Photoshop with some old stuff.

Have a great day everyone.
Attachments
_GLZ7489.jpeg
_GLZ7489.jpeg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 141 times
_GLZ3026-Edit.jpeg
_GLZ3026-Edit.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 141 times

INFORMATIONS