www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mamilla

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by Mamilla »

just a guy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:37 pm how come the stomach area is so rugged ? Doesn't look smooth like in the factory photos.
only the first pic is the new bimbo doll.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

I will work hard to become one of the distributors you mentioned
t_benson wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:52 am Is anyone aware of reliable, discrete WM vendors distributing within Asia?
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

her waist is 45cm
JoVoxx wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:53 am What’s the doll’s waist measurment?
Anmo Dolls

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

It is hard to say, even the factory can do this in silicone then it might only have 3 types of her without hollow breasts.
As I know the factory did not try such huge breasts before and they have no plan for this mold yet, but maybe it will if enough followers want it.
Davoman123 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:55 am Will it be possible to get this doll in silicone?
Anmo Dolls

JPPE
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPPE »

bentone wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am Great looking bra!!
I hope that good with theoric size, good surprise, it's successfull, not exists more big for cup size for this band
just a guy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:37 pm how come the stomach area is so rugged ? Doesn't look smooth like in the factory photos.
Mamilla wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm only the first pic is the new bimbo doll.
Yes, only first is the new doll, for show the difference between the fit of two bra UK 26HH vs UK 26GG on WM#20 vs WM155DD/WM164J
That show the boobs of WM#20 is more bigger than the WM155DD (that her stomach is worn)
mathieu242 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:52 pm Damn!

Can't wait to hear your impressions!
Sorry English it's not my language, S-TPE is very soft, the solid breast is better for me, good shape, good sensation, size OK i not need more.

I chain 1, 2 & 3 for combo and easy transition, the weight is not problem, his size makes it easier than a WM174G as exemple, i don't feel the difference in weight with the WM164J because the WM#20 is ultimately well balanced, it tilts easily on its big butt.
WM_KAMA.jpg
WM_KAMA.jpg (471.02 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
I haven't tried doggy style yet, it's not the position I often do but like the little spoons it was done in the middle of the night randomly on a whim, I have no doubt that it will be will go well.
WM_KAMA_2.jpg
WM_KAMA_2.jpg (43.73 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
JPPE - Jedi Phidelis Pier Emery
Homme amoureux de Léanira Nymphéa Emery
(WM155BB Rockin'Angel) & Nymira Léana Emery (WM155BB Angel&Kristina) : The Candy Twins
Que la Force soit avec vous ... Lorsque vous baladez les 20-30 Kg de votre poupée ^_^

Voir les photos de Léanira Nymphéa & Nymira Léana Emery

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Lovely girl i like her.
I am waiting for them to fix LHP on older models, they said they are but it takes time. I want an 155DD in S-TPE with correct LHP.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

JPPE
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPPE »

I am waiting for them to fix LHP on older models
I don't think this will ever happen
they said they are but it takes time.
We are not going to wait forever for a hypothetical thing without guarantee that it exists, we might as well go for new models
I want an 155DD in S-TPE with correct LHP.
I never really understood the LHP, I had three WM155DDs, I never had a problem with it for sex, just find the right arch angle at the back, find the right position for yourself, it's gone.
With my first WM155DD, 2016, I made love as much as I wanted, several time, 5 consecutive hours of happiness, I was totally crazy about this doll.

the only problem was that the holes eventually cracked and joined together, forming a large hole.

Same problem on my third WM155DD, 2018, I didn't spare them, a period when I was totally addicted to sex with my dolls.

I gained weight with the confinement, 2020, I have less endurance which relieves my WM171H and WM164J but I aspire to find a more sustained rhythm, perhaps the WM#20 with its curves will allow me to do so, even today, despite it being all damaged, my WM155DD is the one that makes me the most crazy and excited.

I'm going to try to repair my WM155DD, pierced elbows, pierced knees, smashed holes, if it works, so much the better especially because I'm attached to it, if it doesn't work I'll get one again whatever happens, without delay ( except the budget)
JPPE - Jedi Phidelis Pier Emery
Homme amoureux de Léanira Nymphéa Emery
(WM155BB Rockin'Angel) & Nymira Léana Emery (WM155BB Angel&Kristina) : The Candy Twins
Que la Force soit avec vous ... Lorsque vous baladez les 20-30 Kg de votre poupée ^_^

Voir les photos de Léanira Nymphéa & Nymira Léana Emery

harrynz

Post by harrynz »

WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am Hello,

The pre-order campaign for the Bimbo doll starts right now.

The pre-order campaign is limited to 10 dolls only on a first arrived first served basis.

The price for one pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll is $1600, shipping included.

To order you will have to send a PM to the WM Dolls News account on TDF (to Ted) with your name and postal address, mail address, doll specifications (see below) and WM affiliated vendor name of your choice (the pre-order payment will go through a WM affiliated vendor only).

The pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll will include for free:
- A second head of your choice in addition to at least one of the two Bimbo heads (#495 or #496).
- EVO skeleton.
- Hand skeleton.
- Standing feet.
- Breast option of your choice between: solid, hollow, gel and metal balls.
- Some surprise goodies.

Of course you will also be able to choose between the standard options WM offers:

- TPE softness:
- Skin Color:
- Eye Color:
- Hairstyle:
- Manicure Color:
- Toenail Color:
- Vagina Type:
- Pubic Hair:

You can copy/paste the above form and then fill it with the options of your choice before including it into your PM. To do that you can visit the WM Dolls official shop (https://wmdollshop.com) and choose any WM TPE doll configuration page to see a listing of the options.

The pre-order campaign will last until the 10 pre-order Dolls have found their owners and/or until the WM#20 Bimbo doll is officially available from vendors which shouldn't take too long now. :wink:

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Ted
Hi Ted,

I am very interested in purchasing, is the pre order still available?

Unfortunately I'm a new member so I can't private message you.

Many thanks,

Harry

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

harrynz wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 pm
WM Dolls News wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am Hello,

The pre-order campaign for the Bimbo doll starts right now.

The pre-order campaign is limited to 10 dolls only on a first arrived first served basis.

The price for one pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll is $1600, shipping included.

To order you will have to send a PM to the WM Dolls News account on TDF (to Ted) with your name and postal address, mail address, doll specifications (see below) and WM affiliated vendor name of your choice (the pre-order payment will go through a WM affiliated vendor only).

The pre-order WM#20 Bimbo Doll will include for free:
- A second head of your choice in addition to at least one of the two Bimbo heads (#495 or #496).
- EVO skeleton.
- Hand skeleton.
- Standing feet.
- Breast option of your choice between: solid, hollow, gel and metal balls.
- Some surprise goodies.

Of course you will also be able to choose between the standard options WM offers:

- TPE softness:
- Skin Color:
- Eye Color:
- Hairstyle:
- Manicure Color:
- Toenail Color:
- Vagina Type:
- Pubic Hair:

You can copy/paste the above form and then fill it with the options of your choice before including it into your PM. To do that you can visit the WM Dolls official shop (https://wmdollshop.com) and choose any WM TPE doll configuration page to see a listing of the options.

The pre-order campaign will last until the 10 pre-order Dolls have found their owners and/or until the WM#20 Bimbo doll is officially available from vendors which shouldn't take too long now. :wink:

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Ted
Hi Ted,

I am very interested in purchasing, is the pre order still available?

Unfortunately I'm a new member so I can't private message you.

Many thanks,

Harry
Hi Harry, I popped you an email just now. The pre-order pricing is coming to an end soon. We are accepting pre-orders for a few more days until WM releases the marketing information and photos. Everyone should get in touch soon if they want to save a bit of money on this one - the price will be increasing any day now and we can't back date these 8O

I've attached some factory images for all you bimbo lovers :evilbat: :glou:

image_2024_03_14T03_01_37_005Z.png
image_2024_03_14T03_01_37_005Z.png (263.49 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
image_2024_03_14T03_01_27_600Z.png
image_2024_03_14T03_01_27_600Z.png (403.18 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
image_2024_03_14T03_02_11_163Z.png
image_2024_03_14T03_02_11_163Z.png (832.52 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Anyone have a thread started on their bimbo doll yet? Would love to see some outfits and owners photos............

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

Here are the measurements of the WM#20 Bimbo Doll with the metal balls option:

harrynz wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:09 pmI am very interested in purchasing, is the pre order still available?
Sadly no. But you can still ask your favorite vendor to make you a special offer. :wink:
peschiNL wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:27 pm whats the pricing on this one?
The price will depend a lot of the options and of course the vendors. I can't give you an exact number but the Bimbo doll's price will be comparable to any other WM doll of the same size and weight category.
terabyte wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:02 pmAnyone have a thread started on their bimbo doll yet? Would love to see some outfits and owners photos............
For you some photos of a Bimbo Doll "dressed". :mrgreen:

BigEverything wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:23 amWhat’s the measurements on the 495 & 496 heads? Are they “large” or “small” heads? What’s the width (from temple to temple) and height (from chin to top of head)?
Head circumference (at eyebrows) is 54,5 cm for head #495 and 53 cm for head #496. From chin to top the measurement is 20 cm for both heads.

Ted

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I cannot wait to order that new 496 head!
She looks so sexy!
Nice job WM!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

JPPE wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:37 am
WM Dolls News wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:45 am
- Pre-series Bimbo Doll N°3 will be done in S-TPE for a beta-tester. It has the Solid breast option.
Factory Photo from prior page :

Bimbo Doll N°3:
  • TPE softness: Soft - S-TPE
  • Skin Color: Tan - Light Tan
  • Two heads: #36 and #70
  • Eye Color: Green for #36 and Green for #70
  • Hairstyle: #5 - Châtain Long
  • Breast option: Solid
  • Manicure Color: Natural
  • Toenail Color: #6 - Rouge
  • Vagina Type: fixed
  • Pubic Hair: none
  • Hand skeleton 3.0.
  • Feet type: Regular (No standing feet!)
  • EVO skeleton.
House Photo from Me :
Bra Size UK 26HH (70L FR) from Katherine Hamilton
AmyLeena.2024.05.001.jpeg

I have UK 26HH (70L FR) and UK 26GG (70J FR) for this Bra

For comparaison with same model of Bra but two small size UK 26GG (70J FR) on my tired WM155BB (2018)
IMG_3860.JPGIMG_3861.JPGIMG_3862.JPG

Same UK 26GG (70J FR) from Katherine Hamilton on my WM164J (2023)
TPOJ1010.JPGYGTIE1744.JPG
Wow! A 26” band with huge cups….im gonna have to try this Katherine Hamilton brand 👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

If you have an X (ex-Twitter) account you can see some videos of a gel breast Bimbo here:
- ViviSexDoll's Bimbo

If you like breast groping and butt slapping you will love it! :wink:

“I never touched more soft“ was the reaction of ViviSexDoll when he touched the S-TPE gel breasts. :mrgreen:

Ted

ILikeSexyVoices
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

WM Dolls News wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am Hello,

If you have an X (ex-Twitter) account you can see some videos of a gel breast Bimbo here:
- ViviSexDoll's Bimbo

If you like breast groping and butt slapping you will love it! :wink:

“I never touched more soft“ was the reaction of ViviSexDoll when he touched the S-TPE gel breasts. :mrgreen:

Ted
Just watched it, the jiggle is insane. It looks more natural than fake though, the polar opposite of the metal balls option apparently.

I'm wondering: Have you ever experimented with "water balloon" breast option? Because that's essentially what saline breast implants are, and in case of bimbos they are overfilled.
One approach that I think could work is doing the implanting after casting, just putting in the empty balloon and inflating it while inside the breast cavity. Then either use a valve to close it or "plug" it with a dab of silicone inside the filling hose.

INFORMATIONS