www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by setevoltas »

Khaossinua wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:29 am
WM Dolls News wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am Hello,

If you have an X (ex-Twitter) account you can see some videos of a gel breast Bimbo here:
-
I saw. I liked the face, it’s really beautiful even without Vivi’s editing (and he will do it, I know). But the figure is hypertrophy in some places and severe degeneration in others
She could have used some more quadricep thickness, but I'm probably in the minority with that thought. I'm pleasantly surprised that the tiny waist is more or less harmonious with the rest of her, at least from many angles, probably not head on.

Unless there was a hidden stand I missed, bonus points for tight joints and symmetry. Good luck free standing a doll in platform heels with weak joints.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

Wow pretty doll! She's my type absolutely. I'm concern about her weight.. is she be heavy?
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
Khaossinua wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:29 amthe figure is hypertrophy in some places
I believe this was made on purpose. :whistle:

Ted

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
setevoltas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:13 amI'm pleasantly surprised that the tiny waist is more or less harmonious with the rest of her, at least from many angles, probably not head on.
It's definitely a fantasy doll with an extreme hourglass figure.
setevoltas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:13 amUnless there was a hidden stand I missed, bonus points for tight joints and symmetry.
You mean the WM Bimbo photos or the ViviSexDoll ones where she can be seen standing in high heels?

On the WM Bimbo photos she stands on her feet with no stand. Only a piece of foam behind her back to keep her a little away from the curtain background.
ViviSexDoll however uses his own made neck hook to hang his dolls on a rather complex ceiling railing machinery allowing him to shoot his girls standing in high heels.

setevoltas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:13 amGood luck free standing a doll in platform heels with weak joints.
Dolls shouldn't be left standing on their own in high heels. This is indeed extremely dangerous for the doll's ankles.
This is why the photographer chose not to make his Bimbo wear platform heels despite the fact that it is almost a must for a Bimbo.
Maybe later. :wink:
FrontierFox wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:53 am Wow pretty doll! She's my type absolutely. I'm concern about her weight.. is she be heavy?
40 kg with head.

Ted

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

I am very intrigued by the bounce and jiggle of the breasts!
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

ViviSexDoll's Bimbo with gel breasts:

Lobo83 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:55 am I am very intrigued by the bounce and jiggle of the breasts!
Below is a link to a 5:28 min video showing the exclusive WM 3.0 hand skeleton and 3:40 min of S-TPE gel breasts slapping in slow motion! 8O
- Extra slow boobs motion

The breasts with the metal balls option have absolutely zero bounce and jiggle. They stay firmly in place. :wink:

Ted

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Pohhhh epic however the link to the boobies is not working for me... sorry.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Lobo83 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:04 am Pohhhh epic however the link to the boobies is not working for me... sorry.
You must have an X (ex-Twitter) account to see it.

Ted

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

WM Dolls News wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:08 am
Lobo83 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:04 am Pohhhh epic however the link to the boobies is not working for me... sorry.
You must have an X (ex-Twitter) account to see it.

Ted
Why not showing here?, I don't want an X account.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello sophiahugeboobs,
sophiahugeboobs wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:38 amWhy not showing here?, I don't want an X account.
We are sorry about that. But in the past all our YouTube, Vimeo and other similar WM video accounts have been closed because the content was considered inappropriate. As soon as we posted videos with doll breast moving just a little we got banned. Sometimes even without warning and for accounts we payed for.

Surprisingly X (ex-Twitter) allows such “inappropriate" content to be published so currently we use this platform to publish our more “sensitive“ videos. And others as well such as The Doll Laboratory and ViviSexDoll.

But if you guys know a free (or at least cheap) and easy to use alternative to post such content, don't hesitate to tell us! :wink:

Ted

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

WM Dolls News wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:37 am Hello sophiahugeboobs,
sophiahugeboobs wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:38 amWhy not showing here?, I don't want an X account.
We are sorry about that. But in the past all our YouTube, Vimeo and other similar WM video accounts have been closed because the content was considered inappropriate. As soon as we posted videos with doll breast moving just a little we got banned. Sometimes even without warning and for accounts we payed for.

Surprisingly X (ex-Twitter) allows such “inappropriate" content to be published so currently we use this platform to publish our more “sensitive“ videos. And others as well such as The Doll Laboratory and ViviSexDoll.

But if you guys know a free (or at least cheap) and easy to use alternative to post such content, don't hesitate to tell us! :wink:

Ted
Make a simple mp4 video with your camera and show it here without any problem.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Omg... hamstring definition... pardon me for a moment...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

yeah mp4 here please or instagram video - I think those can be watched without an account or... am I mistaken...

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
sophiahugeboobs wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:48 amMake a simple mp4 video with your camera and show it here without any problem.
Lobo83 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:15 pm yeah mp4 here please or instagram video - I think those can be watched without an account or... am I mistaken...
Could you please tell us how we can do this? Maybe with a detailed tutorial?
We would love to upload our videos directly from our computer to the TDF forum but it seems only YouTube and Vimeo videos are allowed to be embedded.
setevoltas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:28 am Omg... hamstring definition... pardon me for a moment...
She's a real babe isn't she? :mrgreen:

In the picture below she seems to wait for some juicy reward doesn't she? :mrgreen:

Ted

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Lobo83 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:15 pm yeah mp4 here please or instagram video - I think those can be watched without an account or... am I mistaken...
Could you please tell us how we can do this? Maybe with a detailed tutorial?
We would love to upload our videos directly from our computer to the TDF forum but it seems only YouTube and Vimeo videos are allowed to be embedded.

Hi, Ted,

If you need a detailed tutorial for creating the video, please tell us what you will be shooting the video with. If you use an Android phone, you could search Google for "record MP4 video with Android phone." A similar search could be done for iPhone video.

If the details you need are for uploading the video here, it works the same way as uploading/attaching image files, like these contributors did:
AttachAnMP4.png
AttachAnMP4.png (197.8 KiB) Viewed 636 times

Uploading/attaching any file:
AttachAnMP4-2.png
AttachAnMP4-2.png (115.65 KiB) Viewed 636 times
Thank you for all of the images and information you have posted so far. And, thank you for any continued information, and hopefully some videos.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

INFORMATIONS