yldoll.com

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YL DOLL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YL DOLL

Post by YL Doll »

Hi guys!

Thanks to a very helpful person it came to our attention that there is a rumor on TDF about our company. YL is not owned by WM doll now. We cooperate with WM doll, but this is as far as it goes. They are allowed to sell our dolls as the second party seller, but all our doll models belong to us. Whoever is spreading this rumor is misinformed by their doll provider or lies for whatever reason. I am not accusing anyone as I do not know where this lie has begun and I do not want to make any investigation. I just feel that we need to set the record straight. Not all vendors from this forum buy directly from us. Some vendors buy yl dolls from second party sellers, but it doesn't mean that we are not the owners of YL doll any longer.

Kind regards,
Eric

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YL DOLL

Post by toddjy »

So you're not a brand of Jinsan, like the reference I made to Budweiser being part of Anheiser Busch. You're a separate company, but your dolls are exclusively made in Jinsan factories? Like Walmart has their brand of soda; Walmart owns the recipes, but it's probably made in the Pepsi or Coca Cola bottling plant. But your heads are given numbers within the Jinsan series. But YL dolls will be the same quality of TPE or silicone that WM makes.

informalproblem

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT YL DOLL

Post by informalproblem »

toddjy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:00 pm So you're not a brand of Jinsan, like the reference I made to Budweiser being part of Anheiser Busch. You're a separate company, but your dolls are exclusively made in Jinsan factories? Like Walmart has their brand of soda; Walmart owns the recipes, but it's probably made in the Pepsi or Coca Cola bottling plant. But your heads are given numbers within the Jinsan series. But YL dolls will be the same quality of TPE or silicone that WM makes.
I think we can look at it like AMD and NVidia. AMD and Nvidia does not produce their own chips, they farm out the manufacturing to TSMC. AMD and Nvidia own the IP and TSMC just does the physical production.

Jinsan is the manufacture for many companies as you can see in the link below.

https://us.dollstudio.org/manufacturer/jinsan

INFORMATIONS