betterlovedoll.com

VENDORS WON'T TELL YOU THIS!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

VENDORS WON'T TELL YOU THIS!

Post by Jussi »

VENDORS WON'T TELL YOU THIS! 🧪 Toxic Relationship With A TPE Doll?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZhxIBLlldQ

0X

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: VENDORS WON'T TELL YOU THIS!

Post by Cubiko »

Edit: Nevermind. I will crawl back under the stone I came from and let the REAL experts of TDF handle this one.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

So funny, I just found and subbed to this person's channel, I haven't even had a chance to go over their media yet.
I won't say too much about doll quality or health risks of cheap dolls because I just don't know enough.
I can share what I do though.
Tpe is a plastic based elastomer made my mixing a few different sterates and these compounds by themselves are relatively harmless to humans and their skin.
However, a cheap doll would have less of these and could possibly have filler added to "cut" out a more expensive compound but it would still have to be soluable with the other sterates. SO IN THEORY....
I'd believe that cheap doll tpe would not be any more harmful than a reputable brands TPE.
This leads to my next point........
It has been concluded that Anastasia is a very cheap doll ,a WM knock off. Then later in life I came into Mia,who by comparison is REMARKABLY higher quality doll.

Side by side ,they have the same feel and softness.
But that's about where the comparison ends.
Mia has rotating wrists and very stiff joints.
Her painting is very detailed .her molding is amazing!
While I can still see her mold lines they aren't near as prominent as Anastasias.
Mia has clearly defined kneecaps ,tows and knuckles on her hands .Collar bones are also visible as well as realistic back contours.
But majorly, her color is very very good .
Anastasia, not so much she has a slight orange tint that heavy pondering hides a little and it also has a translucency to her TPE ,probably from not enough pigment in the tpe and the orange tint likely from careless color mixing and not enough pigments.
Of course they have no design team to pay because they are just copying other brands.
And the mold process is sloppy and huried and less care is given to make the details appear.
Lastly ,Anastasia has no paint or coloring.
And her joints are very noisy and not very tight.
Her wrists don't exist they are just wires stuck in the end of a tube and pressed flat.

Because I have both a decent quality doll and a cheap one I can see what makes a quality doll and how the cheap ones can be made so cheaply.

But I don't think it has much to do with the TPE being harmful.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Well,
It was a WM vendor that is telling us non-WM TPE is toxic.
Just like RealDoll saying ALL TPE is toxic.

A major factory making generic dolls from old molds and cheap skeletons, and seeking them for around $300 to $400 buys their TPE pellets from the major manufacturer in Texas. In big, white, 50lb bags.

Old worn molds, copies of copies, generic coloring, minimal head detail paint, slopy body paint, and cheap antique skeletons. Minimally skilled labor working the night shift.
During the day, the factory produces top shelf dolls, articulated fingers, Evo skeletons. Names all of you would recognize.

That's what makes cheap dolls cheap. No hidden poisons or fillers that would fuck up the equipment for the day shift.

(Although I heard that RealDoll killed Kennedy because he was going to announce support of TPE over silicone.)

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

[quote=RevJack post_id=2368535 time=1686146465

(Although I heard that RealDoll killed Kennedy because he was going to announce support of TPE over silicone.)

Reverend Jack
[/quote]

I spit out my coffee! :haha4:

INFORMATIONS