yldoll.com

PANAM PALMER FOM CYBERPUNK YL153 CM BODY

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

PANAM PALMER FOM CYBERPUNK YL153 CM BODY

Post by YL Doll »

Hey guys! It's our 153 cm silicone body with the Panam Palmer head.

Sadly, after a long search, we couldn't find her game outfit, but we dressed her as a mechanic. Let's say the photos are taken shortly after she repaired the militech basilisk. ;) We just couldn't wait any longer to show her to you.

Special Price with shipping included for the first 15 clients: $1790
Price if you get an additional head: $1990 (normal cost of head is $350 so you save $150)

Soft butt, soft thighs and standing feet FREE!

If you want only the head it's 350$ shipped.

Second head for this body is Judy Alvarez and her thread is here:
viewtopic.php?t=166427

If you want the body with a head from a different silicone brand then you can get the body itself. The cost is 1440$

dwaynel2

Re: PANAM PALMER FOM CYBERPUNK YL153 CM BODY

Post by dwaynel2 »

Your site has a cert error.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Aah.. here she is finally! :whistle: I´d surely like seeing more of her with different eye colors and hair styles! 8) A unique sexy action girl! :glou:

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

dwaynel2 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:55 pm Your site has a cert error.
Hi, yes we know. We are working on it.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:30 pm

Aah.. here she is finally! :whistle: I´d surely like seeing more of her with different eye colors and hair styles! 8) A unique sexy

Thank you :)

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

She’s looking good !! Nice job!! 👍🏻

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:22 pm She’s looking good !! Nice job!! 👍🏻

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Videos of Panam and the 153 cm body.
Attachments
VID_20230529_162239.mp4
(52.09 MiB) Downloaded 168 times
VID_20230529_160627.mp4
(49.84 MiB) Downloaded 111 times

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Looking good

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

oberyn wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:37 pm Looking good
Thank you:)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I got to be honest. You guys captured the form, but you missed the spark of what makes Panam attractive. It's a difficult face to get right.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Ztar073 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:41 pm I got to be honest. You guys captured the form, but you missed the spark of what makes Panam attractive. It's a difficult face to get right.
If YL doesn´t have a contract with CP77 devs, then they could hardly look exactly the same. I like YLs take on her as she´s more unique. Even if I´d be a fan of this game lady (I didn´t purchased/played yet) she´d be close enough to me. Also considering changing eyes (smaller irises) and hairstyles to give her various different looks anyway. Among very few others she (Panam) is one the sexiest and most interesting doll character packages beeing released this year. :whistle: 8) Even the not so perfect LHP and small size wouldn´t really disturb me much.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:59 pm
Ztar073 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:41 pm I got to be honest. You guys captured the form, but you missed the spark of what makes Panam attractive. It's a difficult face to get right.
If YL doesn´t have a contract with CP77 devs, then they could hardly look exactly the same. I like YLs take on her as she´s more unique. Even if I´d be a fan of this game lady (I didn´t purchased/played yet) she´d be close enough to me. Also considering changing eyes (smaller irises) and hairstyles to give her various different looks anyway. Among very few others she (Panam) is one the sexiest and most interesting doll character packages beeing released this year. :whistle: 8) Even the not so perfect LHP and small size wouldn´t really disturb me much.
She doesn't have to look exactly the same. But her face is too hard looking . I played the game extensively and i do not feel this face captures her sexyness.
This expression would be better
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (139.32 KiB) Viewed 3796 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Never liked Panam at all. She was a moody annoying character- Every walking moment was her moodily ordeirng me around. She was never actually nice, not even the sex, which was more like begrudging sex. Only thing nice about her was her figure. The doll here actually has a more pleasant look than her!

That's my personal view. I'm sure her bossy attitude suited some, it didn't me. Wish the game allowed me to choose a different female love interest.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Ztar073 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:35 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:59 pm
She doesn't have to look exactly the same. But her face is too hard looking . I played the game extensively and i do not feel this face captures her sexyness.
This expression would be better

As said, haven´t played the game yet. Might do anytime in the future maybe. 8) So I can see and judge YL version Panam character more individually. I love tough and mature looking gals, so the "hard" looking suits me fairly well. 8) (different eyes and hairstyles might change that impression anyway) I hope we see some TDF member pics of her (and Judy) anytime soon. :whistle: :) Of course I wouldn´t mind seeing a doll character that is closer to Tristin Mays. I´m fond of mixed ebony latina types as is likely known. :mrgreen: :glou: https://gurugamer.com/pc-console/real-l ... ress-15167

INFORMATIONS