www.myrobotdoll.com

Ordered AK-175#S266+S159-A

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
peter-holland

Ordered AK-175#S266+S159-A

Post by peter-holland »

Hello,

I've found this forum via some mention on some YouTube video.

Here I did see some really good looking dolls, like WM, and I thought, maybe nice to have one, but, they are not cheap, and I needed to get used to the idea of owning and using a doll, it is a bit "off the beaten path" after all, and after a while I concluded: it's my life, I can do what I want (as long as not hurting anyone of course), no shame there is nothing wrong with it, (to me) they are just huge seggs toys, and hundreds of million of people own and use various seggs toys, and a doll is not a forever and exclusive option: I/you can both date and doll.

First, to find out if I'd like it, I bought a reasonably priced TPE doll at a domestic (non-TDF) vendor (I considered that low risk because we've got good consumer protection laws here), and I did.

After exploring various doll options I decided that I wanted a 175cm Angel Kiss doll, because I like tall women with big but not huge boobies and AK looks very beautiful and hyper realistic.

After checking all the TDF approved vendors, yesterday the offer I was waiting for popped up at My Robot Doll (MRD). It was a super offer, by far the best price with all the required options and the second silicone head really for free (not the "for free" at some others vendor where they had raised the price with a few hundred) (note that price differences between vendors are getting ridiculous). And MRD is the Eurozone and that was a requirement for me.

MRD site works fine and order processing and payment in EUR went smooth.

So I ordered the Angel Kiss 175 cm silicone body, light tan, gel filled breasts, articulated fingers version 3.0, standing feet without bolts, EVO skeleton, realistic body paint, fixed pussy, with head S266 hard silicone with blue eyes implanted eyebrows (blonde wig) and head S159-A soft silicone with green eyes (request) (black wig).

The most difficult for me was to decide between light tan and tan.

The current production lead time is about 5 to 7 weeks, not too bad.

"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered AK-175#S266+S159-A

Post by crazedcat »

Very nice, congrats! You did good going with MRD. Got my dolls from them, Alice is incredible with customer service. Top notch.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:46 am Very nice, congrats! You did good going with MRD. Got my dolls from them, Alice is incredible with customer service. Top notch.
100%
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

peter-holland wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:08 am
So I ordered the Angel Kiss 175 cm silicone body, light tan, gel filled breasts, articulated fingers version 3.0, standing feet without bolts, EVO skeleton, realistic body paint, fixed pussy, with head S266 hard silicone with blue eyes implanted eyebrows (blonde wig) and head S159-A soft silicone with green eyes (request) (black wig).

The most difficult for me was to decide between light tan and tan.

The current production lead time is about 5 to 7 weeks, not too bad.
Congratulations! :glou:
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

You made an excellent choice for a doll, as well as the options. I hope that you will be very happy with your decisions. I also hope that your new gal arrives soon, and safely.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

INFORMATIONS