www.6yedollglobal.com/

What would it take for 6YE/HRDoll to make a 165N upper with HR164 lower?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What would it take for 6YE/HRDoll to make a 165N upper with HR164 lower?

Post by Throwawayintocosmos »

Alright folks who love their women THICC. I think it's safe to say (for thicc lovers) 165N has the most amazing upper body, and the HR164 has the most amazing lower body including LHP.

I hear 6YE and HRDoll are from the same factory. What would it take for them to make a mold having the best of both worlds? Let me sign a damn petition.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: What would it take for 6YE/HRDoll to make a 165N upper with HR164 lower?

Post by setevoltas »

Well, if this counts as a signature...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have the HR164 and in my opinion 6Ye161J has better lower body. HR164 is missing deep butt-crack which I like. And I did not think that I would ever say this, but HR164 pussy may be even too far back. It would help if her pussy-crack would extend more to the front. This would give better austhetics.

Having said that I do love my HR164 very much !

Cheers!

Sili
_Amelia_bluelight_43.jpg
_Amelia_bluelight_43.jpg (584.8 KiB) Viewed 872 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

One reason we may have hope is that 6YE seems to be using much bigger thigh pipes than the other brands I have. The 165N I got recently uses them. Her thighs are thick as hell and the thinner pipes would probably have her weighing another 5 to 10 pounds. They might keep trying to make bigger dolls where other brand seemingly aren't anymore.

Frankendoll from 6YE would have deep ass cleavage, the placement and labia of the 161J, and the sexy back of the 165N.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS