anniesdollhouse.com

New doll purchase

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
TexasMechanic

New doll purchase

Post by TexasMechanic »

So, I didn't want to do this but here it goes. So over the last few months, I've been shopping around for a new addition to the family. I finally made my decision with Annie's Doll House. Transaction as far purchasing went good. Website was easy to navigate, options available for the in stock doll were easy to choose etc..
Now, for the onslaught of my problems.

First off, I ordered an in stock doll as advertised on their site. Fixed vagina, head was 273 and extra head was 233.
I get an email from Kelly a day or two later telling me that fixed was out of stock, all they had was removable. Not what I wanted, but to make things simpler, I agreed. Then, I get an email that both heads are out of stock. She assured me that they would expedite shipping as I am going out of town this Friday and there will be one one here to receive shipment. She said that would not be a problem.
Here we are Wednesday, a week later, and my doll body has not shipped out. Secondly, my heads are having to be shipped from manufacturer in China. This totally sucks as their communication sucks. I did explain to them that I at this point am not happy about all of the changes and wait. Today, I asked if the body has shipped, I get a response that she needs to check with her team.
I flat out told them in a message that if she is not here by friday, then cancel the order.
I will not order from them ever again, nor will I recommend them. I'm better off dealing with the nightmares of the other company I ordered Kelly and Kaitlyn from. At least I got my dolls when they said I would.
I guess customer service is a thing of the past and it's only about the almighty dollar.
Simply put, I am a dissatisfied customer at this point due to lack of communication, false advertisement and being lied to.
Way to go Annie's.
Jess is my first girl. She is 24 and loves music, movies and singing.
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots and take a long, long drive

Re: New doll purchase

Post by young guy »

Sorry to hear it TM; really frustrating! Sounds like "in stock" is just an advertising come on; too many excuses for just one thing to have gone wrong.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

TexasMechanic

Re: New doll purchase

Post by TexasMechanic »

Yea, its a real shame. Been waiting to pull the trigger and just utterly disappointed.
Jess is my first girl. She is 24 and loves music, movies and singing.
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

INFORMATIONS