sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex doll stands

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sex doll stands

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

Hello hope all is well.

Was wondering if anybody owns or knows any facts about these sex doll stands. They look like a great and easy way to store your doll. To be able to display, easy cleaning, and easy dressing. But wanted to know, since I'm a new doll owner.
Are these any good? Will they damage to the doll over time standing? Will the crotch stand with the weight being held right there, eventually do damage?
Reason why I'm asking is because one it's a great idea. 2 because my doll is only 11 days old and has a leg that's loose. I don't use her for sex but for a companion. So there is no sex involved. It's not that loose but it's loose enough for her not to stand properly.
Thanks for looking at this post.
Attachments
xr968-stand_0.jpg
xr968-stand_0.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
Dual-function-Sex-Doll-Stand2.jpg
Dual-function-Sex-Doll-Stand2.jpg (48.87 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

JRG

Re: Sex doll stands

Post by JRG »

Hello!

If I was to choose one, it would be the dual function stand. but if you are anywhere close to being handy, you can build one for about 40-50 dollars, assuming you might have a suitable piece of wood around the house for a base. Along with that, 1/2" or 3/4 " threaded pipe, a threaded base, a right angle, T-fitting, a couple 5" pieces and two caps and your are done. I even cut out a piece of swim noodle to go across the back piece for padding. I custom made mine to fit in the small of my dolls back so hair doesn't get tangled up, as it will if going higher across the back or shoulder blades. you can do a search on this site to find pictures. I did, then modified the stand to fit my needs. I put rubber feet on the bottom of the stand as well for it to have a secure footing on a hardwood floor. I can put some pictures up, but honestly if you can turn a screwdriver, you can build this in less time than it takes to go to a hardware store to buy the stuff. Even if you don't have the wood, most places like Home Depot will cut a piece to your specs. you don't even need a saw.

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

I ordered this type of doll stand but I haven't received it yet: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

If you're interested in this type of stand then I'll answer any questions about it after I've had some experience with it.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

this is the thread with the DYI stand viewtopic.php?t=156216&hilit=doll+stand mentioned by JRG. i recommend this stand to a lot of ppl on the forum also when looking for a stand its really reliable, but i dont know how loose your dolls leg joint is since she still has to lean up against it. i was always afraid of the stand where she just sits in since your doll can just fall over or back while sitting down.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I also went the wood and pipe route.
One of my dolls has a very loose knee and she is fine using it.

My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Those stands and some other ideas here: viewtopic.php?t=159755

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

JRG wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:03 pm Hello!

If I was to choose one, it would be the dual function stand. but if you are anywhere close to being handy, you can build one for about 40-50 dollars, assuming you might have a suitable piece of wood around the house for a base. Along with that, 1/2" or 3/4 " threaded pipe, a threaded base, a right angle, T-fitting, a couple 5" pieces and two caps and your are done. I even cut out a piece of swim noodle to go across the back piece for padding. I custom made mine to fit in the small of my dolls back so hair doesn't get tangled up, as it will if going higher across the back or shoulder blades. you can do a search on this site to find pictures. I did, then modified the stand to fit my needs. I put rubber feet on the bottom of the stand as well for it to have a secure footing on a hardwood floor. I can put some pictures up, but honestly if you can turn a screwdriver, you can build this in less time than it takes to go to a hardware store to buy the stuff. Even if you don't have the wood, most places like Home Depot will cut a piece to your specs. you don't even need a saw.
Nice guess I'll be going to Lowe's. To check everything out. Very much appreciated for the info. Thanks

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

astronomyguy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:04 pm I ordered this type of doll stand but I haven't received it yet: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

If you're interested in this type of stand then I'll answer any questions about it after I've had some experience with it.
That's actually the first one I saw, when I searched for a stand. The video was really impressive on it. Thanks for willing to share your experience.

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

riotmac wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:09 pm this is the thread with the DYI stand viewtopic.php?t=156216&hilit=doll+stand mentioned by JRG. i recommend this stand to a lot of ppl on the forum also when looking for a stand its really reliable, but i dont know how loose your dolls leg joint is since she still has to lean up against it. i was always afraid of the stand where she just sits in since your doll can just fall over or back while sitting down.
That's great I'll be looking further into it. Thanks. Yyeah with the leg being kind of loose. I had her standing with a cover behind her leaning on the wall. Saw that her arm was bent so I went to straighten it out. Soon as I did she went tumbling. I caught her but the surprise of the fall and the weight of her had me shook haha. She was solid as a rock when I placed her there tho. Thanks for the info. I really tried searching for the topic here and it said 0 results. Really don't like spamming topics that are really out there already. Do I have to click on each forum and then type in the search bar? Or does the search bar just not show everything? Thanks again

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:44 pm Those stands and some other ideas here: viewtopic.php?t=159755
Thanks for sharing. I tried searching on here before posting this, but when I did it said 0 results. Do I have to use the search bar in each forum or is the search bar just not show everything? Thanks again

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:21 pm I also went the wood and pipe route.
One of my dolls has a very loose knee and she is fine using it.

That looks great. The black would really match my room. Also see that you have two. Doesn't look to complicated or will take too long to put together. They way you put it together and painted looks so sleek. Thanks for sharing.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Cyberpunk2088 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:30 am
Mr Franz wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:44 pm Those stands and some other ideas here: viewtopic.php?t=159755
Thanks for sharing. I tried searching on here before posting this, but when I did it said 0 results. Do I have to use the search bar in each forum or is the search bar just not show everything? Thanks again
The searches seem to be done throughout the whole site... but I'm not sure! For "doll stands", this is what I found: search.php?keywords=doll+stands
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

gogodolls wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:42 am
The searches seem to be done throughout the whole site... but I'm not sure! For "doll stands", this is what I found: search.php?keywords=doll+stands
Cheers! :glou:
Yyeah I don't know it said 0 results. I typed it in and the same results you got popped up. Was trying to figure what I type in last night just now. Then a hiccup occured where it said can't find result for this right now. So that must've been the same thing I saw last night. But there are not about actual stands. Besides my post. It's just highlighting the word stands from when people are saying how their doll stands haha. Thanks for the info sharing. Will be looking more into it.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Searching individual forums will help narrow down the results, but it won't help if your search yields 0 results. In that case you need to change your wording. I searched "doll stand" and got 216 results, most with nothing to do with what I was after. I knew I had posted in the thread I was looking for though, so I just added my own user name to the search and it popped right up.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I think I nicked Jimmy's design a while back, I have 2 of these that I use a lot in shoots and against a black backdrop they are practically invisible! Cheap as chips to make, I just used what I had laying about in the garage along with a couple of galvanized hand rail fittings I got off eBay for a few quid.
Attachments
IMG20230528133138.jpg
IMG20230528133138.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 797 times

INFORMATIONS