Here's my experience with Grace

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
LimeK

Here's my experience with Grace

Post by LimeK »

The shipping took about 7 days; it was fast and discreet. The package arrived in perfect condition, and inside the hip was well-protected with foam sheets and plastic bags. I even received a bonus pair of panties at no additional cost.

For me, Grace is the perfect size for a companion with a petite frame. Her skin is soft, but there's something interesting about it. I’m not too sure if it's because there's no skeleton or the TPR material they used, but it has a subtle firmness that adds to its realistic feel. It's not squishy like the boobs on a doll; it feels like an actual ass while still retaining that enjoyable softness.

No regrets about buying it—I mean, it's priced at $316, so it's an excellent value. The attention to detail in its folds, colouring, and textures is impressive. The photos and video speak for themselves. Let's not forget the small details like pores, which add to the lifelike immersive feeling. They can be hard to spot from a distance, but by running your hand across her stomach and legs, you will definitely feel them. It's a super subtle touch, but to me it really just makes it feel real and more genuine.

Another thing I love is the anatomically correct placement of the lower holes; it enhances the realism of the hip. The vaginal and anal tunnels provide unique and pleasurable experiences, with various ridges, bumps, and tightness. I've only had a few experiences with this toy so far, but I can say that the vaginal tunnel offers a moderately tight yet intense and enveloping feeling, while the anal tunnel delivers a tighter and more stimulating experience.

For a life-sized hip, I'm surprised that it only weighs 32 pounds. It strikes a perfect balance of weight and size, offering a range of positions and a hands-free experience. In the end, weight isn't a major concern for me, and I can see myself using this all the time.

Now, I did take a look into Grace's measurements and I can confidently say that they align perfectly with the measurements listed on the website.

Overall, Grace's realistic details are visually appealing. The vaginal and anal tunnels provide a fun and pleasurable addition to any collection. The TPR material feels realistic and soft, and the exceptional attention to color and texture enhances the immersive experience. The lifelike feel, unique sensations, and versatility in positions make it an excellent choice for elevating your solo or partnered sexual experiences. Whether you're a novice or an experienced enthusiast in the world of sex dolls, I highly recommend considering Grace for a new and exciting adventure…

Hope you found this review helpful!

I forgot to post the link, here it is: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/g ... ass-torso/
Last edited by The Doll Man on Sat May 27, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit: added link inside from second post

LimeK

Re: Here's my experience with Grace

Post by LimeK »

I forgot to post the link, here it is: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/g ... ass-torso/

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Here's my experience with Grace

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi LimeK,

Thank you so much for love of our product and your detailed feedback!

Grace is a lighter and bouncier life-size doggy style queen. She is without a skeleton, so you don't worry about damaging her skeleton in the future. :razz:

Best Regards,
Helena
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

INFORMATIONS