https://www.coeros.com/

Which doll's LHP is the most accurate?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Which doll's LHP is the most accurate?

Post by Coeros »

Gynoid

Fanreal

Tayu
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Rucko

Re: Which doll's LHP is the most accurate?

Post by Rucko »

It is impossible to judge if we dont see it in doggystyle!

It can look pretty good in missionary, but completely awful and out of place the other way around.

The first image of the Gynoid we cannot even see the anal hole, wich can be a good thing cause it is further back than the others.

In terms of labia detail and sculpt, Tayu is the winner with a perfect diamond shaped pussy, but I cant say anything about LHP in this position!

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Rucko wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:34 am The first image of the Gynoid we cannot even see the anal hole, wich can be a good thing cause it is further back than the others.
Who’s going to tell him?

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Yeah, these pictures are too zoomed in to see LHP. We need to see more of the body to compare and get references. And missionary is quite tricky to look at LHP, usually Doggystyle shows the real deal. Maybe the last one is the best of the three but I cannot really tell. I got to say that LHP was quite decisive when I bought my first doll.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I agree with Ruko

All three pics need to be in doggy style or at least them standing up from the back
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Yep, doggy position needs to be shown. More important to me personally now is LH feel and durability. Is tightness and feel good for all prefered sex positions, or do you need spreading legs to an unhealthy (to doll) amount? Do you need excessive amounts of lube to make it feel good? When does it start to tear and how fast does it progress for worse? Things like that. At least it´s of concern if you´re not just photo shooting or cuddling.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:04 am
Rucko wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:34 am The first image of the Gynoid we cannot even see the anal hole, wich can be a good thing cause it is further back than the others.
Who’s going to tell him?
Lol
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

INFORMATIONS