realsexdoll.com

Maybe a little late

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

TheTob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Maybe a little late

Post by TheTob »

Hello,
I just want to intruduce myself finally, because I noticed, I haven't done it yet. So please forgive me my rudeness, usually I'm a very polite person. :roll:

I'm looking around here for a while now because want to buy a TPE and/or Silicone Doll and there seem to be many trapdoors to fall in when buying one. So I already found many usefull information around here and I want to say thank you for that.

Beeing not that young anymore, I already owned some dolls (mostly blow up dolls) and was very happy to see the evolution from air, to plush, to realdolls and finally the huge explosion that came with the asian dolls (affordable, looks, quality and variety).

Eventually (someday) I'will have made the decision, about what would be my first doll (probably Kimber :D ).

Best wishes

The Doll Man

Re: Maybe a little late

Post by The Doll Man »

TheTob wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm
Beeing not that young anymore, I already owned some dolls (mostly blow up dolls) and was very happy to see the evolution from air, to plush, to realdolls and finally the huge explosion that came with the asian dolls (affordable, looks, quality and variety).

Eventually (someday) I'will have made the decision, about what would be my first doll (probably Kimber :D ).
I like the Kimber girl too! :glou:

Dont forget to upload yours Vinyl-Girls at our Vinyl Section.. :wink:

★ Vinyl-Dolls Section:
viewforum.php?f=5

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by StephenMcC »

Hi
I'm not that young either and my tale is similar to yours, but all condensed into this year, a couple of inflatables that weren't up to standard, a tpe doll what I later learned was a knock off/counterfeit - very pretty, but no where near as good as the doll I bought from Silicone Lovers. Lushdoll manufactured her magnificently. Bella they call her, I call her Samantha and she is perfect for me. Maybe a look at Silicone Lovers would help you make your decision and I can vouch for them - they are a pleasure to work with. Best wishes and good luck with your search.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and Welcome :)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF TheTob! :multi:

Shopping for the first doll is a fun and exciting time! :D Lady Kimber is a great choice! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

Beeing not that young anymore…”
Myself as well! 8) :thumbs_up:
I’m thankful dolls are getting lighter!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi TheTob
Welcome to TDF. Hope you soon find the doll for you. Kimber sounds like a great idea :idea: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Welcome aboard. It's always great to hear that the forum is a valuable resource. I have to admit that I never would have made any safe decisions about Alita if it weren't for TDF!
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

TheTob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheTob »

The Doll Man wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:40 pm

I like the Kimber girl too! :glou:

Dont forget to upload yours Vinyl-Girls at our Vinyl Section.. :wink:
Sadly, the vinyl ladys are all long gone. But when i get my hands one some, i will show them :)

INFORMATIONS