www.joylovedolls.com

Miranda doll

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
radware59

Miranda doll

Post by radware59 »

Ok so I failed to resist the urge to buy a sex doll from Joy Love Dolls. I have been looking at their site for a long time, studying a lot of their dolls. I really liked the Miranda and other versions of her head. I liked the 370 Manda head too. I saw a sale for the Miranda doll, it was a good deal for the 162E body as pictured.
Talked to Rachelle at Customer Care by e-mail, she offered me 5% discount, so I broke down and ordered it. A couple days later though, they put out a promo code for $200 off dolls. I wish I knew that was coming. They didn't take too long to ship it, I'm used to waiting longer for stuff from Aliexpress. I think the UPS guy knew what it was cuz he said "She's got some weight on her."
They sent me some extra stuff. a brunette wig, extra insert of larger size, some nice lingerie(I don't know if that's normally included).
I wasn't expecting them to have eyelashes since I didn't order them, unless they do come with them I don't know I'm a noob. The only thing was they both had brown eyes, and the 162 head was supposed to have grey eyes, so I only had one eye color. I emailed Rachelle about it and she said they sent extra eyes, but there weren't any in the box. They sent me grey and blue eyes no problem so I'm very happy with their service and it was a great deal!

Crystal and Ramona in Love:https://dollharem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=817
Micah/Lacey 162E:viewtopic.php?t=166529
Crystal and friends:viewtopic.php?t=163484

beetjack
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Miranda doll

Post by beetjack »

radware59 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:52 am Ok so I failed to resist the urge to buy a sex doll from Joy Love Dolls. I have been looking at their site for a long time, studying a lot of their dolls. I really liked the Miranda and other versions of her head. I liked the 370 Manda head too. I saw a sale for the Miranda doll, it was a good deal for the 162E body as pictured.
Talked to Rachelle at Customer Care by e-mail, she offered me 5% discount, so I broke down and ordered it. A couple days later though, they put out a promo code for $200 off dolls. I wish I knew that was coming. They didn't take too long to ship it, I'm used to waiting longer for stuff from Aliexpress. I think the UPS guy knew what it was cuz he said "She's got some weight on her."
They sent me some extra stuff. a brunette wig, extra insert of larger size, some nice lingerie(I don't know if that's normally included).
I wasn't expecting them to have eyelashes since I didn't order them, unless they do come with them I don't know I'm a noob. The only thing was they both had brown eyes, and the 162 head was supposed to have grey eyes, so I only had one eye color. I emailed Rachelle about it and she said they sent extra eyes, but there weren't any in the box. They sent me grey and blue eyes no problem so I'm very happy with their service and it was a great deal!

glad to hear that

INFORMATIONS