anniesdollhouse.com

First Doll and a review of Annie's

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

First Doll and a review of Annie's

Post by cynical_optimist »

Hey guys! This is my first post, although I've been lurking for the past 5 months researching for my first doll. I fell in love with the 150M from WM a few years ago when everyone else was going nuts over the 163H, but I wanted to be absolutely sure. I must have researched half of the vendors on TDF and have 20 different dolls bookmarked, but I found my self repeatedly coming back to the 150M and her juicy thighs and ass. Last month I found myself flush with disposable cash and decided to pull the trigger. I knew exactly what I wanted, but now had to decide where from.

After spending some time in the brutal wait support thread I knew I was going to try to order from somewhere that had her in stock, with the options I wanted, at a reasonable price. Definitely had my work cut out for me, or so I thought, until I went to Annie's Dollhouse. There she was, in stock with most of the options I wanted (hair, eyes, and makeup are easy enough to change). The best part was the price; my girl was $1400, easily $300 less than the next cheapest vendor. Even though they don't have too many reviews on their forum and the low price had me a bit wary, Annie's is a TDF approved vendor, so I went for it.

Oh man, I wasn't ready for the overwhelming anticipation that came with clicking the buy button.

Three nerve wracking days go by, and it's all I can do to think of anything else until late that Saturday evening when a 5 foot box shows up on my doorstep. Oh my gosh she's here! I wrap my arms around the box (left upright by my helpful delivery guy :shakefist: ) and pull it inside before laying it flat and pushing it into the bedroom. My anticipation reached a fever pitch as I carefully opened the box and peered inside. Oh man, she's perfect! Look at her legs! Her huge tits! Her cute little tummy! Her beautiful fac....wait a minute, where's her head?

Yep, first doll purchase and no head in the box. At this point I start freaking out. I was so excited I forgot to set my phone up to record so I don't have proof that there's no head in the box. At this point I'm like "Ok, best case I wasn't scammed but I'm gonna have to shell out another $300 for a head. Worst case this isn't a real WM, I've been had," I grab my booklet and enter the serial number only to find that she's the real deal, so next stop, Annie's customer service.

I shoot an email out, and within an hour I get a message back from Kelly, which surprised me because at this point it's Saturday at like 7 P.M. on the west coast. Kelly was awesome, reassured me that there were multiple shipments and would confirm with her team, and then get back to me. Early the following Monday I hear back from her and find out that the heads I ordered are out of stock locally, and are being express shipped direct from the factory. Later that same day I've got tracking, and three days later my dress up doll has become an alluringly beautiful companion.

All in all a rollercoaster, but to recap the highlights Annie's Dollhouse:
-Had exactly what I wanted (My beautiful 150M)
-In stock locally (One state away!)
-With upgraded features (articulated hands, evo skeleton, gel breasts, standing feet, realistic mouth)
-At an insane price point ($1400)
-With customer service that responds in an hour on a Saturday night (You're a rockstar, Kelly)
-With customer service that fixes issues over the weekend (By Monday freaking MORNING)
-With customer service that goes above and beyond to make things right (3 days from mainland China? Seriously Kelly, ROCKSTAR)

I can't say enough good things about Annie's Dollhouse. They've made a loyal customer out of me in one purchase, and I'll definitely be purchasing my second doll through them (I already have her picked out :D ). If I had to list a negative, I would say that I wish they carried more brands. That's it. That's the only negative. Seriously A+ company.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll and a review of Annie's

Post by Paleonaturist »

That moment of terror could have been avoided with an email to let you know about the separate origin of your girl's head ... but hey, it worked out!

Congratulations on a wonderful doll, terrific experience . . . and on joining the conversation here on TDF!

Welcome!! (Three more posts, and you can add photos to this thread!)

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Puffdragon420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puffdragon420 »

I'll be buying my next doll from them! Just got mine today and about to write a review myself. Enjoy! Seems like you're just as smitten with your new lady as I am!

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Oh, I absolutely am! If only I knew sooner how good it could be, I would have given up on women YEARS ago.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Just bought an in stock 174G from Annies. Kelley is amazing. She squared away any issues/concerns i had along the way. In stock is the way to go unless you really need something truly custom that can't be done easily yourself!!

Congrats cynical! Enjoy that curvy gal for us all!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

5 posts down, and I'm back with some pics! These are from after her head came in and I did some makeup on her, but before I ordered her red hair and green eyes.
Attachments
20230503_225611.jpg
20230503_225611.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
20230503_225700.jpg
20230503_225700.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
20230503_225511.jpg
20230503_225511.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
20230503_230951.jpg
20230503_230951.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
Aubry - WM 56 head / Starpery 161H body
Noxie - WM 335 head / WM 150M body

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

And after her look was completed! All in all I'm thrilled with Aubry and I can't thank Annie's Dollhouse and Kelly enough!
Attachments
20230512_042631.jpg
20230512_042631.jpg (6.45 MiB) Viewed 1642 times
20230524_120945.jpg
20230524_120945.jpg (4.76 MiB) Viewed 1642 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Great review...bought my first Doll a Torso Doll from them over half a decade ago long before I think they were on TDF, was amazed that the Doll arrived from China in less than a week...

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yeah, I was amazed at the quick turn around for the heads. Makes me a lot more willing to go custom on my next girl instead of in stock. A month or so from order to door really wouldn't be too bad, especially since I've got Aubry to keep me company in the mean time.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Who can resist a thicc redhead? Aubrey is gorgeous!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ustc1980
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ustc1980 »

amazing doll! I'm THIS CLOSE to buying the 150m myself! love the choice with pantyhose, can you post some more pics of the doll with just pantyhose on? Would love to see multiple angles of her butt and legs in them. I'm obessed with them so I already have a bunch of pairs waiting for me to put on the 150m when I pull the trigger. As far as weight goes how easy is it for you to manuever her around? I'm 6', 200lbs and lift weights regularly so I'm just trying to guage how this will be. I have a cheap torso only doll (no arms/legs) and she is about 60lbs. Its quite a pain to "play" with her because I don't have any arms or legs to hold on to so I find it difficult to position her. But I feel like once I get a full body doll things will be easier.

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thanks, Cycle! Who indeed... :crazyeyes:

Oh man Ustc, she's heavy. I'm 6'2, about 180 and I don't really work out but I have "dad strength" and when she arrived I struggled. I wasn't ready for the muscle aches I would get just lifting her out of her box, cleaning, and dressing her. The whole first week was trial and error on moving her around, but by week 2 I had pretty much figured out the best way to mover her around (bridal carry if I can, bear hug with my hands supporting her massive ass if I can't) and really just had to contend with the weight. I'm about a month out from when she first arrived and she's still weighty, but not unbearably so. I can pick her up and move her from room to room without much real effort or strain. I also noticed that I dropped a couple pounds and my upper body is looking pretty cut, so that's a nice bonus. Her weight isn't really like anything else though. It's all dead weight and there's no real balance to her with her generous T&A, and the fragility of her hands and feet certainly add a challenge to moving her, but after a few weeks it really does get easier. You'll probably have an easier time than I did, I'm sure if I was still going to the gym three times a week I wouldn't have strained myself so much at first.

I ripped the hell out of the first pair of pantyhose I got her (she's 100% a Q+ if you go by leggs brand) so I'll have to get some more before I can take pics of her in just pantyhose, so how about some with thigh highs?
Attachments
20230514_012814.jpg
20230514_012814.jpg (4.4 MiB) Viewed 1546 times
20230512_141055.jpg
20230512_141055.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 1546 times
20230512_141116.jpg
20230512_141116.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 1546 times
20230512_135931.jpg
20230512_135931.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 1546 times
20230512_140057.jpg
20230512_140057.jpg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 1546 times

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Oh wait, here we go, butt and legs in pantyhose!
Attachments
20230429_232248.jpg
20230429_232248.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1544 times
20230429_231711.jpg
20230429_231711.jpg (909.78 KiB) Viewed 1544 times

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon24366 »

Tremendous Thread.

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

Well, I'm going through the same thing only today, Kelly emails me and tells me they only have removable vagina. Then, I get a second email telling me that 273 and 233 heads are not in stock and I can choose from only 5 other heads I don't like. Not too promising for a first purchase from them. My previous 2 doll purchases were from a TDF vendor who I will not mention, went smooth on first, nightmare on second.
I'm beside myself with frustration and grief as these are not cheap hobbies, and nothing irritates me more than someone advertising something in stock, you pay for it, then here it comes, we don't have this, we don't have that. Really sucks.
Jess is my first girl. She is 24 and loves music, movies and singing.
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

INFORMATIONS