yldoll.com

Anyone got experience with damaged or misshapen YL dolls?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone got experience with damaged or misshapen YL dolls?

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Hi there. I would like to know about people that received damaged or misshapen YL dolls and how YL manage this kind of situation. I bought an YL141 in November, but that doll was lost in the delivery and never arrived, so the seller and the manufacturer agreed to do a new doll and send her again.

The second doll showed some deffects in the vaginal area that the original doll didn't have. When I pointed to it they told me that maybe it was due to the bad quality of the pictures because the doll looked fine to them. My seller then started asking them for more pictures and even videos of the doll. For a month we have been sharing media about the doll, but in every single instance the misshape of the vagina was pretty clear. In the end they agreed to send me the doll to check in person. I accept because I understand that if she is fine, well, she is fine. But if she is not fine, I will keep the misshapen doll along any replacement they may need to make, so is a win win situation.

Now I got some questions about how YL manage replacements for deffective dolls. Maybe someone that has experienced this could tell me more.

I assume they replace the body that is deffective or broken with a new body.

I have read about people changing the model of the doll to a different one of the same price sometimes when they get a replacement. I don't know if this is mostly on the seller side or on the manufacturer side, but since I was planning to buy an YL140 anyway after my YL141, Im gonna try to get an YL140 as replacement if the doll finally arrives with this anomaly.

I assume they don't replace the head if the head is not damaged. Is that correct? Maybe someone that received a damaged body can tell me. Did the body and head skin color matched even if they didn't send a new head? I got two heads but Im worried about that. Also, I was not planing to use this head with the YL140 body. If I had known before I would have chosen a different one.

That is all, but if you got any other experience to share related to receiving misshapen YL dolls and getting replacements from the manufacturer feel free to share all the details here.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Anyone got experience with damaged or misshapen YL dolls?

Post by YL Doll »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 4:12 pm Hi there. I would like to know about people that received damaged or misshapen YL dolls and how YL manage this kind of situation. I bought an YL141 in November, but that doll was lost in the delivery and never arrived, so the seller and the manufacturer agreed to do a new doll and send her again.

The second doll showed some deffects in the vaginal area that the original doll didn't have. When I pointed to it they told me that maybe it was due to the bad quality of the pictures because the doll looked fine to them. My seller then started asking them for more pictures and even videos of the doll. For a month we have been sharing media about the doll, but in every single instance the misshape of the vagina was pretty clear. In the end they agreed to send me the doll to check in person. I accept because I understand that if she is fine, well, she is fine. But if she is not fine, I will keep the misshapen doll along any replacement they may need to make, so is a win win situation.

Now I got some questions about how YL manage replacements for deffective dolls. Maybe someone that has experienced this could tell me more.

I assume they replace the body that is deffective or broken with a new body.

I have read about people changing the model of the doll to a different one of the same price sometimes when they get a replacement. I don't know if this is mostly on the seller side or on the manufacturer side, but since I was planning to buy an YL140 anyway after my YL141, Im gonna try to get an YL140 as replacement if the doll finally arrives with this anomaly.

I assume they don't replace the head if the head is not damaged. Is that correct? Maybe someone that received a damaged body can tell me. Did the body and head skin color matched even if they didn't send a new head? I got two heads but Im worried about that. Also, I was not planing to use this head with the YL140 body. If I had known before I would have chosen a different one.

That is all, but if you got any other experience to share related to receiving misshapen YL dolls and getting replacements from the manufacturer feel free to share all the details here.
Hello, which vendor did you buy you doll from?

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

YL Doll wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:45 pm Hello, which vendor did you buy you doll from?
Wow, I didn't expected YL themselves to answer.

Im buying with Jeff from Booty Call Dolls, he has been really helpful.

Since you are here why don't you tell me about my questions regarding doll replacements, about changing models when getting a replacement and what happen with the head and the uneven skin color?
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:58 pm
YL Doll wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:45 pm Hello, which vendor did you buy you doll from?
Wow, I didn't expected YL themselves to answer.

Im buying with Jeff from Booty Call Dolls, he has been really helpful.

Since you are here why don't you tell me about my questions regarding doll replacements, about changing models when getting a replacement and what happen with the head and the uneven skin color?
I went though my correspondence with Jeff and now I know which doll is yours. I know that you fear that the vagina is tilted to the side and not aligned with the hole, but the dolls legs are unevenly open so it's a matter of perspective. If you dolls vagina would be misplaced then we would replace the doll and there would be no issue with the head color difference because we would replace the whole doll. There is no sense to replace just the body and leave the head as then there would be no guarantee that the body and the head will have the exact same color.
Attachments
vaginaphoto.png
vaginaphoto.png (396.69 KiB) Viewed 342 times

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

YL Doll wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:48 pm I went though my correspondence with Jeff and now I know which doll is yours. I know that you fear that the vagina is tilted to the side and not aligned with the hole, but the dolls legs are unevenly open so it's a matter of perspective. If you dolls vagina would be misplaced then we would replace the doll and there would be no issue with the head color difference because we would replace the whole doll. There is no sense to replace just the body and leave the head as then there would be no guarantee that the body and the head will have the exact same color.
Yeah you got it, that one is my doll ^-^

As you said, she may be perfectly fine, Im still worried because I received 2 different photos and 2 different videos each one a week apart of the other (so a whole month of pictures). So I didn't expected her legs to be unevenly opened four different times in a row by whoever posed her in the factory.

Anyway having the info is quite good. I didn't expected you to actually replace the head when you also replace a deffective or broken body, that is really nice. Thank you for such a quick reply.

DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

Hi YL. I got another question. Is somewhat related to my case but is kind of a general question that may help other customers too.

I received my doll, she is incredible, I will do a full review of her once all the paperwork is finished.

To give you some context. The labia actually was leaning to a side, I was able to capture it in pictures and videos. YL is still debating if they will give me a replacement body, but I have been told that they are leaning towards a no answer. Despite the deffect being there, is like, too subtle to actually be considered a deffect and more like an expected level of imperfection. Im not happy about that because they could have told me the same thing when showing me the factory pictures, but instead they said something different.

Now, with my doll, one of her three heads comes with a deffect in the hole were the bolt is screw, she got a big chuncky piece of rock hanging down with an extremely sharp edge. I tried to use it several times but it dettaches extremely easy, even if it were able to attach, since I discovered the sharp edge, Im also worried about it slashing the TPE in the neck area. That means, despite the head being extremely beautiful, it cannot be attached to a doll, and can only be used as a standalone toy.

You already told me that when a deffective or broken body is replaced, the head is replaced too to make the skin tone match between both. I didn't knew that, and I think that is really good.

When a deffective head arrive. Im gonna assume that the body is not replaced, only the head is replaced regardless of skin tones differences resulting from it. This would make sense due the difference in price and such between one product and the other. But im gonna ask you anyway because one never know and the answer may help my specific case.

About why maybe this can help me. Well, maybe the labia leaning to a side of the body is not enought to get me a replacement doll, but once we add that to the need of replacing a head too, the color of the head probably not matching the body anymore, the investment in shipment having to be made anyways... Maybe when all adds together YL QA actually make the decision of replacing the body too and make one of their customers really satisfied with the service.

INFORMATIONS