www.myrobotdoll.com

Not taking anymore orders?

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Not taking anymore orders?

Post by jms033 »

I'm trying to place an order for an extra fabric body from My Robot Doll. I get all the way to checkout, click the pay now button, and it processes but brings me right back to the checkout page again. Everything is right, address, cc number ect. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Swedish Meatball

Re: Not taking anymore orders?

Post by Swedish Meatball »

I recently placed an order with no trouble but they seem to be having an email issue with SpamCop.
I had success contacting them by sending a message through the website.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

The site must be having issues. :shakefist: I'll keep trying!

Swedish Meatball

jms033 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:10 pm The site must be having issues. :shakefist: I'll keep trying!
I know how frustrating it can be. Wishing you success! :thumbs_up:

Swedish Meatball

jms033 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:37 am I'm trying to place an order for an extra fabric body from My Robot Doll. I get all the way to checkout, click the pay now button, and it processes but brings me right back to the checkout page again. Everything is right, address, cc number ect. Is anyone else having trouble with this?
Have you been able to get through?

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I quit trying, and went with another site.

Swedish Meatball

jms033 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:31 am I quit trying, and went with another site.
Sorry. I don't know what's up.
I hope you get better results with the new vendor!

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Maria[s] man wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:41 am
jms033 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:31 am I quit trying, and went with another site.
Sorry. I don't know what's up.
I hope you get better results with the new vendor!
The other vendor I went with is really nice. I've ordered from them before. :thumbs_up:

Swedish Meatball

jms033 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:48 am
The other vendor I went with is really nice. I've ordered from them before. :thumbs_up:
Excellent news! 8) :thumbs_up:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

You have to be very careful. Check and recheck your order. There could be an uncrossed t or a dot-less i.
When selecting options, you must also confirm / reselect all preselected options for the particular Doll.
I speak from experience. Go for it.

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

I also have the problem that my requests are not answered. What other dealer can you recommend?

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dears,

We would like to address the mandatory options we have implemented for placing orders. It is important to select these options in order to proceed with your order.

Allow us to provide you with two reasons why we have made these options mandatory:

1. Many doll makers do not provide the exact same wig as shown in the product photos. These wigs often belong to the photographer to achieve more appealing results and are sourced at significantly higher costs. We added warnings on our website and we designed the product options accordingly to reflect this fact.

2. Happy dolls offer free breast size customisation. While this customisation is offered free of charge, it is of utmost importance for us to know your desired cup size as this is the key option for a sex doll. Product photos can often be deceiving and may not accurately reflect the actual size. By requesting your preferred cup size, we aim to ensure that you receive the doll that aligns with your desires, while also minimizing any potential mistakes or misunderstandings.

We understand the frustration that can arise from being unable to place an order without selecting these options. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@myrobotdoll.com. We are committed to providing prompt responses and further clarification.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

My Robot Doll Support Team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS