teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Deluxe old version vs latest version

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Teddy Babe Deluxe old version vs latest version

Post by Ian_UK »

Thanks guys for all the opinions, thoughts and info, much appreciated. I am not quite sure what to do now, whether to risk a new version or not. I think if I could find a second-hand new version (rotating limbs) I would buy it and risk it and see how things work out. I’m beginning to realise something about doll ownership as I browse and read the forums; that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Just out of interest my experience of sex with the older straight leg Teddy Babes is as follows;

Missionary position: possible but far from ideal due to the positioning of the vagina, certainly the best postion though.
Doggie Style position: just about possible but not very good, things just dont seem to fit right.
Spoons position: pretty much impossible due to the positioning of the vagina, legs and everything else really!
Cow girl position: its possible but not great as the legs do not seem to spread enough.

I would like to believe at least some of these positions and their issues are better with the new rotating limbs version, as shown here https://teddy-babes.com/doll-features/ on TB website but I'm not so sure now :?

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

My comment are directed to the missionary only.
As stated earlier, I modified all 22 of my TBDs 2013-2019. Here are pictures of the mod.
I also have progress photos of the mod if you are interested.
I tried to make more room between the legs, but that would have required major surgery.
With silicone inserts I have the 22 best lovers I ever had.
Note: the mod makes the doggy styles almost impossible. I don't do doggy style.
Before and After Modification.jpg
Before and After Modification.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 354 times
Original Insertion Angle.jpg
Original Insertion Angle.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 354 times
Modified Insertion Angle.jpg
Modified Insertion Angle.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 354 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ahhhhh the simpler life ...
I love my fancy looking realistic Silicone and TPE girls but they are heavy and lots of work to take care of..

I still have my pretty Katie and kinda miss the good old days of the simpler times with just her :).
Teddy babes are tanks and last forever if you take care of them :).
Its great to see so many people still love these girls :thumbs_up:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Your Katie was/is the hottest Babe on TDF. I hope, she is in good health.
And if time permits, please, post pictures of Katie for all to enjoy.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Missionary wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:18 pm Your Katie was/is the hottest Babe on TDF. I hope, she is in good health.
And if time permits, please, post pictures of Katie for all to enjoy.
I do need to get her around and pretty her up and take some photos of her again
in the future :).
I spent years and years of my life with her :).
Watching movies , With her next to me at night .
Teddy Babes are awesome :).

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I found her photos, and with your permission I post here the G-rated picture.
The others have her charms exposed. (I could post them with your permission)
Hot lips Katie
Katie.JPG
Katie.JPG (82.83 KiB) Viewed 325 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Ian_UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:47 am that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.
Sadly very true. Makes shopping for the more expensive dolls difficult.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Missionary wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:41 pm I found her photos, and with your permission I post here the G-rated picture.
The others have her charms exposed. (I could post them with your permission)
Hot lips Katie
Katie.JPG
Awww my Katie :)..
Was her last photo shoot ..
She looks the same..
She is partly standing on these hook systems I made for her in the closet :).
Keeps her safe ..
She has a long white silky nightie on at the moment .
Like I said I should get her out at some point here soon and do some photos of her again :thumbs_up:
I can not even remember but I think she is going on like 12 years old and is in very good shape still.
I remember a time when you and me only had the one each lol..
Now look at you how many you got now? lol
You are welcome to post the boob shots of Katie if you want lol.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Missionary wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:55 pm My comment are directed to the missionary only.
As stated earlier, I modified all 22 of my TBDs 2013-2019. Here are pictures of the mod.
I also have progress photos of the mod if you are interested.
I tried to make more room between the legs, but that would have required major surgery.
With silicone inserts I have the 22 best lovers I ever had.
Note: the mod makes the doggy styles almost impossible. I don't do doggy style.
Before and After Modification.jpg
Original Insertion Angle.jpg
Modified Insertion Angle.jpg
Thats interesting because the positioning on the original TB on the left looks pretty much anatomically correct in these photos, yet as we know in actual use it doesnt work that well.

I've decided to buy a rotating leg version TB and give it a go but if possible a second-hand one. I've placed a wanted ad on the UK Love Doll forum. I have some doubts that it will yield any results but its certainly worth a shot, I think I would rather that than pay about a £1,000 for a new one as I'm still quite uncertain about it. Should I manage to get one I will post a full report here :D

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Gaijin wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:01 pm
Ian_UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:47 am that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.
Yes, it seems it can be quite an expensive gamble. Perhaps thats part of the reason there are second-hand dolls for sale, it must be heartbreaking to pay out small fortune for a high end doll, have all the expectation then only to find when it arrives it doesnt work out as you expected.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Ian_UK wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:49 am
Yes, it seems it can be quite an expensive gamble. Perhaps thats part of the reason there are second-hand dolls for sale, it must be heartbreaking to pay out small fortune for a high end doll, have all the expectation then only to find when it arrives it doesnt work out as you expected.
The only problem that bugged me about Teddy Babes was sitting them..
I really enjoy having my girls sitting next to me to watch movies or to pose them and such.
The older Teddy Babes where not very good at that..
My First Edition Deluxe laid in bed 24/7 .
When watching movies id turn her on her side and lay her against the wall as my bed was against the wall and
then id lean against her.
Always had some form of blanket or cloth between us to protect her from human skin..
No matter how clean you think you are Teddy Babes will start to turn dingy over time if you do a lot of skin on skin
contact with her .

Almost 12 years and people have told me I could tell them she is only a year old and they would believe it :).
So like I have said so many times I have forgot, Take care of them and they last a LONG time..

But if you want a doll that poses naturally and looks and feels more like skin maybe fabric is not for you..
If you want to lube up and go to town daily without worry then maybe fabric is not for you..
There are a lot of things to consider when buying your first doll.
Not just the price :thumbs_up:
I will keep my Katie around because Teddy Babes are great sleeping partners and I have had her so long I have grown
too close to part with her :).

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Ian_UK wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:49 am
It really is. I've spent almost $3000 on dolls that I've had to sell in the last three years. This industry is powered by scams.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Ian_UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:47 am Thanks guys for all the opinions, thoughts and info, much appreciated. I am not quite sure what to do now, whether to risk a new version or not. I think if I could find a second-hand new version (rotating limbs) I would buy it and risk it and see how things work out. I’m beginning to realise something about doll ownership as I browse and read the forums; that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.
I ordered a teddy babe (Tina) yesterday after look at this very thread not all that worried about sex cuddling and pictures are my main priorities the only apprehension I really have is my tpe girl Chloe killing me when I tell her about Tina.

Ian_UK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ian_UK »

Dastardlydave wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:54 pm
Ian_UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:47 am Thanks guys for all the opinions, thoughts and info, much appreciated. I am not quite sure what to do now, whether to risk a new version or not. I think if I could find a second-hand new version (rotating limbs) I would buy it and risk it and see how things work out. I’m beginning to realise something about doll ownership as I browse and read the forums; that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.
I ordered a teddy babe (Tina) yesterday after look at this very thread not all that worried about sex cuddling and pictures are my main priorities the only apprehension I really have is my tpe girl Chloe killing me when I tell her about Tina.
Hope all goes well with Tina, keep us posted :D

INFORMATIONS