Doll Art Club

Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?
Former adult industry top camera man in Hollywood & Europe reveals his best kept doll secrets! Learn realistic posing, studio & natural lighting, mobile & system cameras.

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Website:www.dollartclub.com

Moderator: Swan

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by Dreamlight »

Perfect, thanks for your feedback Cifer!
Cifer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:38 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:47 am So, guys, we've been online for some 4 weeks now, what do you think of the Doll Art Club so far? Your feedback is important in shaping the content of the club... ;)
Probably just a continuation of the teaching lessons going on.
I think photo feedback on stuff I have done in the recent past can be useful because similar conditions may be present for future pics.
Maybe at some point, some request for specific content video.
That's what I can think of for now.

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.
Visit Doll Art Club on the Doll Forum HERE...

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I've really enjoyed the videos so far. I find them informative and they demonstrate the topics very well. I like seeing the different poses and how I can use software to try out new ideas without having to haul around a 95lb body. I've already improved just how I casually pose her around the house, but I haven't put her in front of a camera just yet. I still find it entertaining and well produced.

One topic I am interested to see specific to dolls is techniques to make her feel "alive" and how to manipulate lighting and camera angles to get different expressions out of an otherwise static face.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey Justinpassinthru, thanks for your detailed feedback! Glad you like it so far... adding realism and making the dolls look more alive is for sure something we'll start covering soon, as well as various moods and styles...
Justinpassinthru wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:29 pm I've really enjoyed the videos so far. I find them informative and they demonstrate the topics very well. I like seeing the different poses and how I can use software to try out new ideas without having to haul around a 95lb body. I've already improved just how I casually pose her around the house, but I haven't put her in front of a camera just yet. I still find it entertaining and well produced.

One topic I am interested to see specific to dolls is techniques to make her feel "alive" and how to manipulate lighting and camera angles to get different expressions out of an otherwise static face.

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

June 4 2023 Doll Art Club Updates

Post by Dreamlight »

You're gonna LOVE today's new videos!

First up up:
If you don't have soft boxes, or advanced lights, and "just have" a simple table light, or some other flash light or similar, how about you literally PAINT
what you want in thin air? In today's long exposure video you're given the exact formula for doing just that, as well as how to take multiple photos and combine
them into a single photo using layers.

Getting Creative With a Single Light Source - Part 2 - Intro To Multi Exposure And Layers - 15 min 19 sec - June 4 2023
In today's video we're using a simple light source, and also, how you can use long exposure to "paint" exactly the light you want, and further, how to use layers to blend multiple photos. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

Plus, as usual, a gallery feedback video with Photoshop examples:

Gallery Feedback Video - 9 min 40 sec - June 4 2023
We're going through some of the photos in our doll gallery, and providing feedback on lighting, posing and other elements. We're also using either Photoshop or DAZ Studio to showcase specifically how some of the parts can be improved. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

And we're just starting the lighting fun! Next week, we'll dive straight into more magic... ;)

Have fun!

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

This club looks very interesting to me!

I've been trying to improve on my doll photography and posing, check out Mia's spring photoshoot in my signature for my latest work.

What kind of individual feedback and coaching can members expect from the club?

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey baphometric, glad you find it cool!

Mia has an expressive face with beautiful eyes, perfect for photography and post work! :) Love your AI enhanced art, looks beautiful!
As far as feedback goes, we have a gallery with comments back and forth, and also a weekly video where I pick some photos randomly,
or the ones our members want to be included--and provide video feedback that way.

Often, feedback will be a little more than just a few lines about a photo, since I tend to jump into Photoshop or a 3D art software (DAZ Studio),
and showcase some additional tweaks that can be made right there.

Most importantly, if there's anything you need to be included, or tweaked, or explained in a different way, just let me know via the gallery
comments section or a support ticket.
baphometric wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:56 pm This club looks very interesting to me!

I've been trying to improve on my doll photography and posing, check out Mia's spring photoshoot in my signature for my latest work.

What kind of individual feedback and coaching can members expect from the club?

Citylights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Citylights »

How much does the online course cost?

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey Citilights, it's currently $10 / month during launch..! :)
Citylights wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:56 pm How much does the online course cost?

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

2 New Doll Art Club Videos - June 11 2023

Post by Dreamlight »

Today's 2 new videos are now available in the member's area:

Video 1

Lighting 102 - The Magic Of Layers - Part 1 - 12 min 34 sec - June 11 2023
In these series of videos we'll be exploring the magical world of layers, both taking photos and also how to adjust them in Photoshop for extreme control of your lights and shadows. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

Video 2

Gallery Feedback Video - 9 min 8 sec - June 11 2023
We're going through some of the photos in our doll gallery, and providing feedback on lighting, posing and other elements. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

Have fun!

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Doll Art Club Closing New Content Releases

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey guys,
Some bad news, and some good news.

Let's take the bad news first.

I've launched the Doll Art Club early in May, with the hope to expand it
and make it a fun place for doll photographers.

The idea was to give high quality training and focus on lighting, posing and
digital effects, including blending doll photos with 3D art as well as personal
photo feedback.

I've put my entire heart into this project and spent a lot of time, effort and money into it.

Unfortunately, the interest has been very low.

It's not possible for me to continue at this rate. Like everybody else, I have a family to feed
and bills to pay.

Therefore, I'm sad to say that I need to close the gates, and stop releasing
new content as of today. The gallery will no longer get feedback as of today either
and might be closed later on.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that the club will be kept online, albeit without further content
releases.

Pricing will change, but is for now kept at the same low $10 / mo level.

So, that's about it, I'm really sad this baby didn't grow to the level I've envisioned!

To all of you that DID support this club, THANK YOU!

Current members that joined before June 17th 2023 will be grandfathered into a free lifetime membership,
but you need to cancel your recurring payments at epoch.com.

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

This is extremely disappointing but understandable with the lack of interest. There are tricks and techniques in these videos that everyone interested in doll photography could learn from. It has also sparked creativity and interests in other aspects of doll art for me and I will be checking out your other erotic art courses. Thank you for the time and money you have invested.
Sim3suM Zelex Faction viewtopic.php?t=169443

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey, thank you so much for your kind feedback, I appreciate it! :)
sim3sum wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:32 pm This is extremely disappointing but understandable with the lack of interest. There are tricks and techniques in these videos that everyone interested in doll photography could learn from. It has also sparked creativity and interests in other aspects of doll art for me and I will be checking out your other erotic art courses. Thank you for the time and money you have invested.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

That´s quite a pity, but well understandable. 6 to 9 months before, I had a motivational peak and I would have been in immediately. Now I´m spent and shifted my interests elsewhere. Bad timing it seems.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Yeah, that's what we artists do all the time... Me included! lol
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:57 am That´s quite a pity, but well understandable. 6 to 9 months before, I had a motivational peak and I would have been in immediately. Now I´m spent and shifted my interests elsewhere. Bad timing it seems.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Alright, the Doll Art Club has now changed its format and is offered as is for a single low cost one time payment. So, no more recurring payments! The club will get some occasional videos now and then to build its content library and become more complete as I envisioned. This way, you don't need to think about joining and spending money each month, but can instead get it now, relax and view the content at your own pace!

INFORMATIONS