Doll Art Club

Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?
Former adult industry top camera man in Hollywood & Europe reveals his best kept doll secrets! Learn realistic posing, studio & natural lighting, mobile & system cameras.

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Website:www.dollartclub.com

Moderator: Swan

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by Dreamlight »

Yeah, I get that re damaged joins or other broken stuff. These wear down over time. My Zelex is already lose is one leg. Been sitting too much with crossed legs... lol At some point we'll just have to go with the flow and start taking photos of broken "droids" in a desert or something..! :)
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 5:11 am
Dreamlight wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:17 am Indeed, post work should not overwhelm the photo, but rather bring out the details or tone down some things that we don't need to see.
Yes, those "don´t need to see" things can be quite an issue oftentimes. My photo shooting environment ain´t the best (or most suitable) and my gals have various "faults" and yet to be repaired damages. :roll: Thus I oftentimes use vignette, focus blurring and frames for blending unwanted stuff out somewhat. I already take this (post editing) into consideration when doing my shoots. But most my post editing is for improving those things that my cheap phone can´t capture. At more low light conditions quite in particular. I often need these for my preferred work with contours and shadows.

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.
Visit Doll Art Club on the Doll Forum HERE...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dreamlight wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:41 am Yeah, I get that re damaged joins or other broken stuff. These wear down over time. My Zelex is already lose is one leg. Been sitting too much with crossed legs... lol At some point we'll just have to go with the flow and start taking photos of broken "droids" in a desert or something..! :)
interesting idea. :lol: But also heart breaking the same time.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Yeah, quite the display... ;)
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:26 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:41 am Yeah, I get that re damaged joins or other broken stuff. These wear down over time. My Zelex is already lose is one leg. Been sitting too much with crossed legs... lol At some point we'll just have to go with the flow and start taking photos of broken "droids" in a desert or something..! :)
interesting idea. :lol: But also heart breaking the same time.

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Doll Art Club Content Update

Post by Dreamlight »

A new video is now available in the Doll Art Club member's area:

Doll Posing 101 - Part 3 - 2 Final Base Poses - 13 min 32 sec - May 21 2023

Dive into posing and learn how to think and not just follow a few "safe poses". With this skill, you'll be able to pose all kinds of dolls and impossible angles, and still make them look good. In today's video we're covering 2 additional poses of the 4 base poses. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

----------------

Also, the gallery implementation is now in the final stages and will become available tomorrow, May 22nd! (Including a video on how to use it).
With that, you'll be able to upload your photos, get comments by me directly (and other members), plus select photos will receive video feedback each week!

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Gallery And Gallery Feedback Now Open!

Post by Dreamlight »

The gallery and gallery feedback now open for our members! :)

Image Image
Image Image

Submit your doll photos, get personal feedback, ask questions in the comments section, and get your photos featured in the weekly feedback video with detailed feedback and even Photoshop examples... :)

New video launched as well, covering how to use the gallery, guidelines and rules.

Let's have some fun!

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Gallery Quota Error Now Fixed

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey guys, we've had some reports on a "quota error" during file uploads to our new gallery. This has now been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience!

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Doll Art Club Update May 28 2023

Post by Dreamlight »

Two new videos released today:

Getting Creative With a Single Light Source - Part 1 - 16 min 49 sec - May 28 2023

If you have just a single light source, any light whatsoever, even a table light, you can get really creative by knowing how lighting works. In today's video we're taking a few creative and very cool examples in DAZ Studio, showcasing some methods you can apply directly to your doll photos. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

Gallery Feedback Video - 28 min 29 sec - May 28 2023

We're going through some of the photos in our doll gallery, and providing feedback on lighting, posing and other elements. We're also using either Photoshop or DAZ Studio to showcase specifically how some of the parts can be improved. With Val Cameron from Dreamlight.

This week, the video feedback is a little longer and more advanced. We're also showcasing some really cool tricks you can apply to your doll photos, and we're doing that inside the free 3D Art software DAZ Studio, as a direct answer to some of the questions regarding a bike photo in our gallery...

See you inside!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

How´s member experiences so far? Did you publish any new doll pics at TDF (or elsewhere) based on your learning experiences? 8) Pity I don't have time for the course (or could make use of it ATM). :|

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Dreamlight wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Dreamlight....
Thank you for the example bike photos.
I think because I have ridden dirt bike for years, the attack position is not too arch the back, but I see it more in the context with the nudity in your examples, but I get your comment.
I like the light of how you described in your example bike photo too. I am limited to doing something like this outdoors with trying to figure out lighting.
But yes your bike photos, lights and the model are super nice.... :thumbs_up:
I have not downloaded videos yet, so will look at that next.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey Cifer, glad you like the feedback! Of course, you wouldn't ride a bike with that kind of arching... But it suits a sexy girl for sure... :) Yeah, I get that re limitations outdoors, it's why I prefer to shoot indoors. So much more options and control! Let me know how you like the videos, and as far as outdoor limitations, that brings up another great topic for a video! :)
Cifer wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:03 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Dreamlight....
Thank you for the example bike photos.
I think because I have ridden dirt bike for years, the attack position is not too arch the back, but I see it more in the context with the nudity in your examples, but I get your comment.
I like the light of how you described in your example bike photo too. I am limited to doing something like this outdoors with trying to figure out lighting.
But yes your bike photos, lights and the model are super nice.... :thumbs_up:
I have not downloaded videos yet, so will look at that next.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey, don't keep your dolls waiting... :whistle:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:31 pm How´s member experiences so far? Did you publish any new doll pics at TDF (or elsewhere) based on your learning experiences? 8) Pity I don't have time for the course (or could make use of it ATM). :|

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

What Do You Think Of The Doll Art Club So Far?

Post by Dreamlight »

So, guys, we've been online for some 4 weeks now, what do you think of the Doll Art Club so far? Your feedback is important in shaping the content of the club... ;)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dreamlight wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:04 am Hey, don't keep your dolls waiting... :whistle:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:31 pm How´s member experiences so far? Did you publish any new doll pics at TDF (or elsewhere) based on your learning experiences? 8) Pity I don't have time for the course (or could make use of it ATM). :|
ATM, they´re still waiting for their surgical treatments. :razz: :glou:

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Ha, ha, man, that's too funny! :haha4:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:19 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:04 am Hey, don't keep your dolls waiting... :whistle:
ATM, they´re still waiting for their surgical treatments. :razz: :glou:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Dreamlight wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:47 am So, guys, we've been online for some 4 weeks now, what do you think of the Doll Art Club so far? Your feedback is important in shaping the content of the club... ;)
Probably just a continuation of the teaching lessons going on.
I think photo feedback on stuff I have done in the recent past can be useful because similar conditions may be present for future pics.
Maybe at some point, some request for specific content video.
That's what I can think of for now.

INFORMATIONS