www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Post by gusdoll »

Hi guys, I'm from Argentina.
I´m using a translator.. i hope you understand me as much as i want.

The desire of having the perfect woman was always behind me. As time passes.. mi body gets older but not my mind... so i will always need to have a sexy beauty near me to fill my visual pleasure and desire.
I joined this forum several years ago just out of curiosity. The evolution of the dolls led me to learn more every day until I was encouraged to enter this world of pleasure.

People at irontech have done a wonderful job, sometimes I don't know whether to demand more or not in this price range, if it's the right time or not, but it's so beautiful that it's hard for me to believe that certain aspects of the body are solved almost in a super realistic way and others have been left halfway. Maybe next generation of dolls can give me what i really want to see and feel.

Today a have to talk you about this beauty...

the specs I ordered:

-Irontech 164 cm Silicone (Christmas promotion)
-Skin Tone: Dark Tanned / vagina: light brown
-Hard hands and realistic fingers (free)
-Evo Skeleton (free)
-Auto Sucking Vagina (free)
-Breasts: Gel (free)
-Feet: Standing with bolts
-Heads: S2 hard / S15 soft / S17 soft with 3 different wigs (1 head free in promotion and 1 extra head free also for the long wait) (thanks irontech)
Extras:
-Gel Ass (paid)

Production time: Order placed on January 2023, received on April 2023, 3 months of wait.

The wait was long but when it arrived, the truth is that I was surprised at first sight.
000.jpg
000.jpg (210.29 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
001.jpg
001.jpg (247.38 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (205.62 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
003.jpg
003.jpg (308.36 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
004.jpg
004.jpg (313.39 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
005.jpg
005.jpg (310.22 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
006.jpg
006.jpg (256.94 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
007.jpg
007.jpg (292.59 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
008.jpg
008.jpg (306.03 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
Now the review... It will be oriented to the use of the doll for sex, which is what I bought it for, not for photography or sleeping together.

SKIN: It is very well done, silicone is the way to go no matter how expensive it is. The features and detailed surface finish they are achieving pleasantly surprised me. It feels soft the first centimeter but after that it is hard.
Sadly, the ultra-soft version that Irontech began to offer started in February 2023 wasn't available when i bought at Christmas sales.

BREASTS: Not much to say, gel breasts are incredible. Very well done. The gel in this case works well and beyond the fact that something can always be improved, in this generation of dolls I think it is the best that can be achieved

GEL ASS: I didn't like the gel buttocks very much. The only utility they have is more visual and marketing sensation of softness than real use. When you put the doll in some positions, you can see that they were left halfway. In this model, the leg is so hard that when it is opened the gel begins to separate from the rest, giving it a horrible shape and the visual pleasure disappears. I would have preferred a softer silicone material that accompanies the general movement from leg to ass, and when opening the legs wide it accumulates and stays rounded, not deforms like that.
An ass like this, must have a deeper ass crack design, gluteal junction or whatever the term is used to be described, must be different to add the realism most of us want.
106.jpg
106.jpg (518.67 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
PLEASURE HOLES: I still can't believe how they make such a beauty with poorly positioned holes. With all the limitless possibilities to create the perfect functional woman, they misplace the holes which is not only a huge visual handicap, but also makes things more complicated when it comes to sex. Not a day goes by that I look at her, go through her entire body wanting her until I see that part... and I feel incomplete in some aspects.
You prepare her, you dress her, you arrange everything so that you can feel that you are with the most beautiful woman you have ever wanted, but when you see that part, she turns back into an artificial doll. There is so much evolution in some aspects that you feel somewhat disappointed. We must demand this aspect to be improved yes or yes. The next generation should have the holes in the correct position.
The anal hole as soon as you enter goes upwards in an unnatural way. Its uncomfortable in some positions.

VAGINA: Nice detailed look. When legs closed it looks incredible. So beautiful !!. If you open legs everything starts to vanish. Te vagina FEELING is another separate issue, the sensation of penetration is really a dream. Apparently the self-suction system, even if it is not turned on, creates a vacuum that pushes you in the same way, squeezes and generates one of the most pleasant sensations I have ever felt. It doesn't let you out. Possibly for "thick" people it is painful and difficult, but if you are "normal" you will enjoy it a lot and won´t last long.
As for cleaning, if you keep it hanging you won't have much trouble washing it with the included accessory.
The Vagina Auto suck and clamp in my opinion is very good. but the control placement, integration with body and finish details is not up to the quality level of your product. Its easily turn on by accident. In my case with my doll, the autosuck thing disassembly form the rest of the vagina and sometimes mi "friend" went in the wrong direction and takes de alternative route that crashes into the hard white plastic. Immediate Pain !!! Maybe a fabrication issue in mi doll, or maybe they forget to glue the different parts. In some positions from now on with legs open, before penetration i need to find the correct hole with my finger and then insert mi "friend".
The only negative point is that when you open her legs , you notice a hole expanding and it takes you away from the realism. Don´t know how to explain it, but yo go from the perception of a beautiful woman to become a synthetic artificial doll again. It is something that by now they should have solved. I hope in the next generation it happens.
107.jpg
107.jpg (574.72 KiB) Viewed 10830 times
SKELETON: The only points against it really have to do with the difficulty of access to have sex in a comfortable way. Except for a couple of poses, the rest is quite a challenge. There are few possible positions, I don't know if it's a common problem for all dolls, but you have to open legs a lot to gain access normally. In this doll for example, when she is lying on her back, the area of ​​the thighs, being very hard and large, protrudes a lot upwards and since the vagina is lower than the level it should be, it makes it more and more difficult. I know that this part must be resistant to be able to lift the doll, but just keep improving it to the softer area.
If you want to try some more adventurous sex positions it's a constant fight to see if you can achieve some pleasure. It's like making love and going to the gym at the same time. The truth is "love with sexdolls is not for everyone". The weight the first few times is very limiting but as you use it, it starts to get easier to handle in general.

HEADS: The hard silicone heads are very well made, with good proportion to the body and an excellent level of detail and surface finish. The eyes move well and overall I really liked them. The only detail that would improve it is to see the way that the area of ​​the lips is made of soft silicone, so that when giving it a kiss, the sensation of realism can be improved. Otherwise it's like kissing a stone. Surely there are technical limitations but nothing that cannot be solved in the future.
As for the soft silicone heads suitable for oral use, the size is disproportionate to the body. I don't understand how nobody says that the heads suitable for oral in soft silicone are bigger. In this particular irontech model, where the body from the abdomen to the neck is smaller than average, it is disproportionate. Already in the factory photos I had seen something strange compared to others but I did not understand what it was until I saw it personally.
Be aware, if you ask for a soft silicone head suitable for oral use, the heads are larger and may look disproportionate.
As for oral sex itself, it is halfway. It is neither good nor bad. If you are thick, discard it, if you are normal, there is something you can enjoy. As it goes up, eyes pop up. The only way eyes won´t pop and and there are no deformations is going down to the neck, but with actual design.. its impossible.
I did not like the connection between the head and the neck. It still needs a lot of evolution. I don't know if it has to do with this price range but there is still a lot to improve. the soft silicone head has less thread travel than the soft silicone head. A fact to take into account. REALDOLL´s are in a very different price range, but solved this issues in a better way.

HANDS: the hands are very well done, very realistic. I liked the movement of the fingers. In this aspect they are accomplished in an excellent way.

FEET: Nice look. fingers are very soft and vulnerable. i think they won´t last much.
Hard feet should be the standard in this kind of "realistic dolls".

Is my first review... Can´t upload more than 12 photos... so i will resume in the comments below and continue talking about some other things.

And i repeat again...People at irontech have done a wonderful job, sometimes I don't know whether to demand more or not in this price range, Maybe next generation of dolls can give me what i really want to see and feel in the Sex Experience with a doll with good LHP.
Attachments
102.jpg
102.jpg (480.99 KiB) Viewed 10830 times

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Post by gusdoll »

the rest of the pictures ...
100+.jpg
100+.jpg (282.65 KiB) Viewed 10826 times
101.jpg
101.jpg (478.37 KiB) Viewed 10826 times
103.jpg
103.jpg (451.59 KiB) Viewed 10826 times
104.jpg
104.jpg (470.03 KiB) Viewed 10826 times
105.jpg
105.jpg (531.88 KiB) Viewed 10826 times
ENJOY !!

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Outstanding review! Very thorough and a good read for anyone considering an iron tech.. thank you.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Great review, thank you. Especially thank you for posting lots of very useful pictures.

Cheers!

Sili

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Excellent review! English translation was pretty good. I think I understood all of your ideas.

I was very attracted to this model when she first came out (especially with the Celine head). I purchased another brand, but I still look at this one from time to time. The issues you point out are some of the things I had concern with. Love hole position is very important to me, flexibility and looks.. is that everything? Maybe I'm asking too much..

Your photos are very good as well, thank you for your effort to pose her and take many angles. Irontech created a very nice doll, beautiful detail. I hope they continue to improve on those issues in the future.

No doll is perfect. Maybe some are better than others but I think you have a beauty there. Enjoy her as she is!

*** 3 months!! That must have been a rough wait. I think the holiday wait is longer because of all the orders. I had to wait almost 2 months and that was tough.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thanks for your review! Very detailed and interesting. :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

¡Bienvenido! Muy buena reseña con muchos detalles. Agradezco que haya muchas fotos. Irontech es una buena empresa, pero si tuviera que hacerlo todo de nuevo, elegiría comprar una marca diferente.

I have a 152cm but haven't been able to take it out of the box for various reasons. I was not really intending to use for sex as much as photos, but I did read about how most any doll can risk having tears in places where it would be used for sex. It was unfortunate you bought the doll at a time when Irontech was moving to a new location, causing the delay.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Thank you for the review and all of these pictures.

I thought the auto-suction feature was only available on fixed vagina but on your photos it looks like an insert. So, it's a half fixed insert...

As for the positions, from you photos, I think your issue might be that you don't bend the legs far enough. You only go up to a 90° right angle. At first the skeleton can be very hard and you should try to move the legs a bit further forward, somewhere in between a right angle and a full squat. You can try by lying the doll down on a bed, push with one hand on the pelvis (to avoid the back joint to bend) and push and spread each leg with your other hand and - if needed - with your body wait (but don't overdo of course). At least this what I have to do with my current IT doll.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

LHP is quite good actually. Otherwise this great review confirms my belief that I better avoid silicone and robo tech stuff for couple more years. At least for when it concerns having sex with such a doll. I´m already stuck with 2 TPE gals which I can´t use anymore and anyway, were never a great experience for when it came to sex (LH´s too tight, rough and prone to tearing/damage generally). I think doll development goes the wrong direction if it all just concerns outer realism, but internal design (skeleton, fingers, LHP and some other things) left unimproved. Maybe my personal standards and expectations are too high, but I´ve no additional ~1000 $ to spare on a sexdoll which can´t be used for sex (or rather unpleasent experience for limited time).

JAMES BONED
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JAMES BONED »

To the OP, fantastic review and I really appreciate all of the time and effort spent here. The diversity of photos is fantastic and has actually made me more interested in the 164. Honestly LHP doesn't look that bad on this? But I'm a newbie yet to buy my first doll so I can't speak from experience.

Anyway, again, great review and I'm rather impressed by the range of motion and positioning of the skeleton.

Can anyone say what the real-world weight of the 164 is? Officially I think it is listed as 39kg but I was wondering if real-world differs?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Couldn't have asked for a better review than this.... seriously, thank you. :glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

What a great and detailed review! Thank you for your support our brand!
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Irontech-doll wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:53 am What a great and detailed review! Thank you for your support our brand!
Hi, I'm glad you liked it.
I would like you to tell me who I have to contact to help me solve the problem of the auto suck & clamp because it seems to have moved from its place or become detached and vaginal penetration is almost impossible now.
I was also studying all the difficulties and their possible solutions in this particular 164 cm silicone model. I would like to talk to someone from your company. I await your response and thank you very much!

Irontech-doll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontech-doll »

gusdoll wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:08 pm
Irontech-doll wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:53 am What a great and detailed review! Thank you for your support our brand!
Hi, I'm glad you liked it.
I would like you to tell me who I have to contact to help me solve the problem of the auto suck & clamp because it seems to have moved from its place or become detached and vaginal penetration is almost impossible now.
I was also studying all the difficulties and their possible solutions in this particular 164 cm silicone model. I would like to talk to someone from your company. I await your response and thank you very much!
Hi, well noted, for that question you can try to send the details to service@irontechdoll.com, and indicate which vendor the order was placed with, then we will feedback to the after-sales department and provide you with a solution
Irontech Doll
Kenneth Sun
Email: sales08@irontechdoll.com
WhatsApp: +86 13189206867
WeChat: +86 13672546867

Shadowmist83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowmist83 »

I recently ordered a doll from IT and have relatives that have multiple dolls. I was wondering how rough you were being with the doll because they said they don't have any of the issues, but did say you have to be careful with the doll. They say it's like a new car and you don't want to ruin the interior the first time you step in.

INFORMATIONS