www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Post by Aexpin007 »

How this doll been doing so far ? Any paint or makeup coming off since last review ? I also have this one on my wishlist but still holding off for now.

silicone_dreams
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silicone_dreams »

Irontech 164/165 are absolutely perfect. Wonderful pictures, I don't know why but the ones with the doll posing with the hanger-bot are hot as heck!

I just order a 165 and the thought of waiting 3-5 weeks is painstaking.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

excellent review
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

The kind of review all dolls should get. Thank you sir!

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Aexpin007 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:01 am How this doll been doing so far ? Any paint or makeup coming off since last review ? I also have this one on my wishlist but still holding off for now.
hi.. yes.. all paints will come off in time.. i think that is something normal.
Hold it. it´s a nice doll but irontech have to evolve at the junction between the neck and the head.
For me.. seamless neck design is the way to go.
Another thing to improve is the thigh area of ​​the leg is very hard, it takes away from its realism. They should try to imitate in some way the mobility of the material of the tpe ones and that there is a more natural movement between buttocks and leg.

MY EXPERIENCE UP TO DATE.

In my personal experience, i had bad luck with the vagina sucker. On the second use it already came off the outside of the vagina and from then on it was useless. I wrote to irontech about the situation and they told me that I had to use a special glue. I talked to my seller here in Argentina and nothing. 2 months passed without being able to use it and with no response and I ended up taking out the sucker to see what it was like.
When I bought it, it was the first time they offered it for free, and the truth is that now I understand why. It is a really basic and cheap system. The outer plastic is so hard that's why anal sex with this doll was bad. there is no space left and the hole just goes up in a sharp and limiting way.

For me the vagina sucker was a total failure. The feeling of sucking was good but they sacrificed many other things that are not justified. in my case now my vagina is unusable... i don't know if a standard vaginal insert is going to work and the irontech people obviously didn't give me any guarantee because i removed the sucker.. or at least that's what my salesperson told me. What they don't understand is that i spent 2 months without a response from either of them... neither from the seller nor from the factory. I just needed to see what really happened and why....TODAY THEY DON´T EVEN OFFER VAGINA SUCKING IN THE OFFICIAL WEB PAGE .... !!!!! yes... we .. the testers who spent 3000 dollars and now it doesn't work for us... what do we do? of course.. throw it away and buy another one.. yes, what is the problem... relax..

Conclusion... I am not going to buy another irontech again. I got disappointed.
--the correct location of the love holes is essential... no matter what. Just do it right and everything will be different and feel different.
--if body shape and materials are up to date year 2023.... junction of neck with head is from 1940.... the weakest part of the experience. Seamsless neck please !!!

I THINK I AM IN THE WRONG COUNTRY (ARGENTINA) FOR BUYING AND REVIEWING LOVE DOLLS... IT'S A PITY BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED TO DO A DEEP ANALYSIS WITH PHOTOGRAPHS IN ALL THE POSES THAT ANY FUTURE BUYER WOULD LIKE TO SEE BEFORE DECIDING. I'M GOING TO SEE IF I CAN SELL THIS DOLL AND TRY TO BUY ANOTHER IN THE FUTURE...

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

gusdoll wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:42 pm
Aexpin007 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:01 am How this doll been doing so far ? Any paint or makeup coming off since last review ? I also have this one on my wishlist but still holding off for now.
hi.. yes.. all paints will come off in time.. i think that is something normal.
Hold it. it´s a nice doll but irontech have to evolve at the junction between the neck and the head.
For me.. seamless neck design is the way to go.
Another thing to improve is the thigh area of ​​the leg is very hard, it takes away from its realism. They should try to imitate in some way the mobility of the material of the tpe ones and that there is a more natural movement between buttocks and leg.

MY EXPERIENCE UP TO DATE.

In my personal experience, i had bad luck with the vagina sucker. On the second use it already came off the outside of the vagina and from then on it was useless. I wrote to irontech about the situation and they told me that I had to use a special glue. I talked to my seller here in Argentina and nothing. 2 months passed without being able to use it and with no response and I ended up taking out the sucker to see what it was like.
When I bought it, it was the first time they offered it for free, and the truth is that now I understand why. It is a really basic and cheap system. The outer plastic is so hard that's why anal sex with this doll was bad. there is no space left and the hole just goes up in a sharp and limiting way.

For me the vagina sucker was a total failure. The feeling of sucking was good but they sacrificed many other things that are not justified. in my case now my vagina is unusable... i don't know if a standard vaginal insert is going to work and the irontech people obviously didn't give me any guarantee because i removed the sucker.. or at least that's what my salesperson told me. What they don't understand is that i spent 2 months without a response from either of them... neither from the seller nor from the factory. I just needed to see what really happened and why....TODAY THEY DON´T EVEN OFFER VAGINA SUCKING IN THE OFFICIAL WEB PAGE .... !!!!! yes... we .. the testers who spent 3000 dollars and now it doesn't work for us... what do we do? of course.. throw it away and buy another one.. yes, what is the problem... relax..

Conclusion... I am not going to buy another irontech again. I got disappointed.
--the correct location of the love holes is essential... no matter what. Just do it right and everything will be different and feel different.
--if body shape and materials are up to date year 2023.... junction of neck with head is from 1940.... the weakest part of the experience. Seamsless neck please !!!

I THINK I AM IN THE WRONG COUNTRY (ARGENTINA) FOR BUYING AND REVIEWING LOVE DOLLS... IT'S A PITY BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED TO DO A DEEP ANALYSIS WITH PHOTOGRAPHS IN ALL THE POSES THAT ANY FUTURE BUYER WOULD LIKE TO SEE BEFORE DECIDING. I'M GOING TO SEE IF I CAN SELL THIS DOLL AND TRY TO BUY ANOTHER IN THE FUTURE...
Wow. So surprised Irontech did this to you about not trying to help out and taking long to get back to you. So sorry about your bad experience with this doll and yes I would be very upset spending thousands of dollars for a doll not to be made correctly. You are right and I feel for you. That leaves me confuse again as I had irontech dolls on my wishlist. I guess I keep looking for other brands. Hopefully you will be able to sell her as is but to bad you got ripped off. Do you have any pictures of the damages now or paint stripping away?

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

This was a very thorough review, and I really appreciate the updates. I've been considering going silicone for my next doll, and Irontech was a candidate, but I keep reading stories about disappointed buyers, particularly with regard to durability. Irontech dolls are really beautiful, but their internals seem to keep being the weakest part of the experience. Your review (and a lot of others saying similar) has helped me rule out this brand, which is unfortunate because I really think they're beautiful to look at.

Your conclusion with Irontech is the same as mine with WM. Some people get what they're looking for with the brand, others do not. This is still a fledgling industry and sorting out the best for each person's needs can be costly and risky. I wish you good fortune on unloading your doll and starting over.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

From what I've read in a lot of feedback, the technological options are disappointing regardless of the brand (these are often the same modules found in several different brands).
Sucking vagina: sealing problems, battery problem, module that comes off,...
Heating: inefficient, most areas remain cold, TPE melting with irreparable damage, risk of fire.
Moaning: poor quality speakers, repetitive moans, sensors that don't work...
Breathing: noise reminiscent of an artificial respirator
Movable hips: quick breakdowns.

All these options seem desirable and some can bring a plus (as long as they work, ie very little time it seems), but the technologies do not seem mature (at least not at the price where they are offered). The worst is when their dysfunction makes the doll less pleasant, even unusable.

IT is not the only one concerned: to my knowledge all the other brands that offer the same options (often with the same hardware) have the same problems.

Thanks to the pioneers who tested these options and sent feedback :thumbs_up: . It's really useful for the information of other doll lovers, and probably also to push manufacturers to improve their products (and perhaps one day to do a minimum of tests before offering these options for sale).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Sven777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sven777 »

I have my own experiences to share with moving models.

First of all, I will tell you I've been buying silicone and TPE love dolls for 9 years - have a total of 8, of which I actually use only the 2 most recent ones.

The first one with moving features I ever ordered was back in Feb this year, it was a TPE SE-doll 158 cm sexbot with heating, moaning and sex-moving feature.

Moaning works to this very day - has implants in breasts and above the vagina which trigger a short response upon stimulating. During sex, those areas can be stimulated constantly but only in the right position (sadly) which will trigger multiple responses, mimicking an actual female reaction to a good degree. The moaning itself is implanted in the head of the doll, but it seems to be working even if the head is unattached and nearby - that means there is some wireless connection between the sensors and the moaning device.

Heating stopped working after 3 months, the only areas that couldn't heat effectively were the breasts, but all other areas did heat pretty well for a realistic experience. No damage of the external tissue was ever recorded. Sadly, to this very day I don't know what caused the function to stop working.

The Sex-Movement stopped working after 1 month of exploitation. The function itself was the doll moving up and forward her pelvis, with 3 different speed parameters. But it seems that the internal engine is pretty easy to break on its own just as one is using the doll as per instuctions.

I contacted the vendor, and they were extremely helpful by providing a second body for free (just had to pay the shipment), but it literally stopped working after 2 usages as well.

So, after a few months I got myself a second doll - this one Irontech, 161 cm, Gel-Filled breasts (promotion, free) with four paid additional features: Moaning, Sucking vaginal clamp, Electric hip movement, Auto-Blowjob (plug-in). The doll arrived only a week ago (I know, it's a short notice, so I will write an update after several months). I chose NO heating this time just to be on the safe side. Total amount of time waiting between the placement of the order and receiving the doll was 43 days. I also got an extra head (which seems to be an auto-include) and this extra head was the TPE head made specifically for the Auto-Blowjob function. The review so far + comparison between the two dolls:

1. The TPE body of this Irontech doll is of worse quality compared to the TPE body of the SE-doll, so I'm glad I didn't choose the Heating function

2. I only used the Sucking Vaginal Clamp 3 times so far. Seems stable and on the right spot, but the Sucking feeling itself turned out to be not pleasant to me. Also, there is an issue with the clamp making the vagina extremely hard to clean after sex even with quality vaginal pumps. Plus, seems like the Clamp's charging metallic plug, placed on the side of the doll below her right arm is connected with the Sucking clamp itself, so when I tried to clean the doll's vagina, water comes out of that metallic entrance, which makes me really scared to go charge the suction clamp again anytime soon - with all the water there is still inside. To that same mechanism is attached the Moaning function which is definitely worse in quality compared to the SE doll one - it has no sensors whatsoever and only repeats a couple of moans constantly regardless of what action you are doing to the doll, making the experience unrealistic.

3. The Electric Hip Movement function of this model is vastly superior to my SE doll's Sex-Movement function (while it was still working of course). The movement of the Electric Hip are only one speed, but they are extremely smooth and slow enough so that I don't think the mechanism will break on its own from those movements alone. But that is one feature I will monitor carefully. The Hip Movement feature actually gives some life-like body movement experience and can even enhance to a degree any anal or vaginal sex - even without the Suction clamp. Also, I tried using this Hip Movement feature for a titjob, spooning and cuddling-like action by making the doll lay on one side - it worked more than OK. Only problem that cannot be solved easily is with the sound of the engine moving - although quiet, still can distract.

4. The Auto-Blowjob function turned out to be the best thing ever, the speed of this function is 1-9, and the engine performing the movement is attached to the doll's neck and not her head as I initially thought. I used this function in side, upward and downward position of the doll. Also, both of the Irontech doll heads I received (the original one + the TPE one made specifically for this Auto-Blowjob function) had limited, unrealistic oral texture which somewhat diminished the experience. However, by replacing heads (using the SE doll head on this new Irontech body) I improved the experience by quite a lot, since the SE doll head has a very realistic oral texture with internal tongue and everything.

So, in short (so far):

1. Do not buy a sex robot with the Sex-Movement feature - it will most probably break on its own very soon and you will be left with a quality, yet non-moving body
2. Sucking Vaginal Clamp...well, sucks. I see that the vendors started implanting Sucking Clamps on doll heads as well - I advise against it.
3. Moaning feature can be good if it comes with internal sensors. And is still far from perfect, sadly. BTW I own also an AI-Tech robot with so-called AI feature - same thing, talking and moaning are far from perfect. As far as I know, only the Samantha sex robot has a good interaction between moaning, oral/eyes mimicks and sex action.
4. Electric Hip Movement is great and definitely better than regular Sex-Movement.
5. Auto-Sucking function (at least when implemented like on my model) seems great since heads are interchangeable and you can pick the best head for you, even if it's from another model.

Commish

Post by Commish »

Very nice review and thank you for all the photos that’s really helpful

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Sven777 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:23 am I have my own experiences to share with moving models.
So, after a few months I got myself a second doll - ... . The review so far + comparison between the two dolls:
Here's a complete and detailed test of a number of robotic options! Thank you for all the info. :)
The conclusion I draw is that some options are promising but that it is better, for the majority of buyers, to wait until the technologies become more reliable.
But it's good that bold pioneers are getting started, it encourages manufacturers to innovate. Thank you again for your detailed and objective feedback. :thumbs_up:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

freiheit1991
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by freiheit1991 »

Hello!

I saw you mentioned the gel buttocks was not great. What about gel breast? I noticed my TPE doll with gel breast is getting her breast flattened on top of it.

And what about the options they offer with soft vagina and soft skin?
Would that be worth it? Or would it be better to ignore it and just go with regular silicone?

Thank you

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

freiheit1991 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:57 am Hello!

I saw you mentioned the gel buttocks was not great. What about gel breast? I noticed my TPE doll with gel breast is getting her breast flattened on top of it.

And what about the options they offer with soft vagina and soft skin?
Would that be worth it? Or would it be better to ignore it and just go with regular silicone?

Thank you
Hello how are you?
The gel buttocks feel good, but the problem is that they are poorly integrated with the rest of the leg. The area of ​​the leg that follows down is too hard. It is one of the weak points of this silicone model. It takes away a lot of naturalness and realism. The location of the pleasure holes is moved downwards which also takes away from realism and ease of use. Its a doll made for photography, for visual pleasure, to play with clothes, etc . For sex is bad... not suitable.

My recommendation would be that everything you can ask for softer... yes.. SOFT PLEASE .... skin.. touch.. feel.. vagina interior.. etc.!!!.. (remember that buttocks are poorly integrated) . The gel breasts are excellent... I would think there is not much more to improve there. As for the vagina, don't even think about ordering the vagina sucker because you'll end up wasting a lot of money.

At least in my experience with this Irontech doll... everything feels hard, especially the legs... they are incredibly hard to the point that they are even annoying. They are too big and I repeat... the holes are not well placed which takes away from sexual realism and sometimes visual realism as well. anyway... I have to admit that silicone requires almost no maintenance....

Neck integration with body is... bad.. really bad...

The truth is that I would tell you that to buy an Irontech doll you should wait a little longer. The location and realism of use of the holes is a big problem that this company has. If you compare it with the location of the holes in other dolls like STARPERY or similar, you realize that they are a generation behind in that aspect and I don't know why they don't progress. The big problem is in the anal opening and the entry angles, which for me and many other people are really important.

If i were you... and after my experience.. i would buy PIPER DOLL Ariel Silicone 150 cm. The last model that is a little slim and with implanted hair. The design of Ariel is superb!! i have the TPE 100 cm model and it feels more real and holes are better placed than this irontech 164 silicone.. and there is something that change the hole experience... SEAMLESSS NECK DESIGN !!! For me is the way to go for every other brand.
If you want to continue with TPE.. the new models AMBER or KRYSTAL................ mizuwali is the master of doll creation and design !!

Good luck !!
bye

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Useful review, thank you.
That big plastic janky toy with lights on the side is so bad on such a doll which is striving for realism. Fortunately I think they updated it to an external control box. I hope that one is all that's available now as I'd hate that toy panel on the body itself. Yuk!
Also, the ROS heads are now here for better oral sex. It is disappointing that they only have 12cm entrance though. They can be modified. I had a TPE head which I cut a hole through the back of the skull, cut out the TPE inside and placed a vagina insert (they sell these separately but I had one anyway) on the inside. There's nothing worse than not being able to go deep throat. It's like she's teasing you and refusing you. They should make it bend upwards if nothing else so it has somewhere to go.

Can I ask, how the body paint is holding up? Any of it coming off over time?
Also how is the skeleton holding up? And looseness?
These are things that concern me and I've heard others say this is an issue.

ezduzid
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ezduzid »

Amazing review. Thank you for sharing.

INFORMATIONS