fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by TylerPM79 »

Morgenholz wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:38 am Do any of you current owners experience limitation of limb mobility due to the weight reduction core?
Hello Morgenholz,
I haven't had any trouble moving my legs and putting them in various positions.
The movement of the hands is somewhat different from the others I have.
I can position them up or down, but it depends on how the hand is positioned. There seems to be a kind of stop at a certain position.
There's a video on YouTube by Jay Doll King Hefner explaining about the hands. It's not the same body since his is a 155cm one and mine is the 170cm version, but I think it's the same skeleton. If I'm not mistaken, the video is in this same forum under the name "Fanreal 155cm Maria’s most detailed unboxing review".
I must mention that I'm unable to stand them up and have them hold on their own to my wrists.
I need to practice more hehehe.
Best regards.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

AmRevenitIar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AmRevenitIar »

TylerPM79 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:41 am
AmRevenitIar wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:56 pm
TylerPM79 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:56 am Hello everyone,
I have the beautiful Fanreal 170cm G-cup doll here now.

I ordered the doll on December 26th of last year.
In total, it took 8 weeks. It's the doll that took the least time to arrive, and I'm very pleased. Here are the order details:

Height: 170cm
Weight: 39kg
Shoulder Width: 40cm
Bust Circumference: 93cm
Underbust: 68cm
Waist: 63cm
Hips: 103cm
Shoe Size: 23.5cm
Vaginal Depth: 16cm
Anal Depth: 13cm
Bra Size: G-Cup

Head: Maria
Hard silicone with brown synthetic hair with blonde highlights
Eye Color: Bluish-green

Additional Head: Della
Soft silicone
Eye Color: Blue

Hard feet, hard hands.
Breasts with gel filling.
Thighs, buttocks, and intimate parts are extra soft.

The package arrived in good condition, and the doll comes without any apparent issues.
The doll is better than I expected; her breasts are very pleasant to touch, her buttocks and other parts feel very good, and I am generally amazed at how the doll's skin feels. It feels great wherever you touch it.
I haven't used the doll for sexuals purposes yet, but her intimate parts feel very, very good just by touching them with a finger.
The details are incredible both on the body and the heads.
You can see the veins on the body, and they seem so realistic that it leaves me amazed.
As I said, I haven't been able to do everything I would like to do with her yet, but I give her an outstanding rating because it's impressive how she looks, feels to the touch, and how beautiful both the heads and the body are.
I have no words.
This is my third doll, I have a WM DOLL 170 cm H-cup made of TPE, a Zelex 170cm C-cup made of silicone, and this incredible Fanreal 170cm G-cup. All three are my girls, and I am very happy to have them.
I like them all, and that's why I bought them, but this Fanreal has left me impressed with how it feels. It's the middle ground of the other two I have.
Another thing I liked is that the clothes from my other dolls fit her well, so I won't have to buy her anything.
This weekend, I will dedicate myself to dressing her in sexy clothes and trying her out more thoroughly
I'm looking forward to Saturday.
Awesome! Can't wait for more videos! Have you considered making other types of videos with your dolls? As far as I know, nobody ever made ones with a Fanreal before...
Hello AmRevenitIar.
If you're referring to videos practicing sex with the doll, the truth is I don't think I'll do it.
Very understandable, sorry for asking something like that :) But please keep us updated with photos, you have the prettiest doll ever :puppydogeyes:

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

I haven't been able to do much with her this weekend because I had commitments yesterday, but I would like to share these photos I just took of María resting on my couch. She's so beautiful that just looking at her leaves me speechless and in love. I believe that if this face isn't one of the best-designed faces for a doll, it must be in the top 3.

I'm thinking of creating a post with photos and maybe a video. Perhaps I'll call Maria Natalee and Della Samantha.

Regards
Attachments
Maria (Natalle) 01.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 01.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 02.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 02.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 03.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 03.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 04.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 04.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 05.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 05.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 06.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 06.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Maria (Natalle) 07.jpg
Maria (Natalle) 07.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thanks for sharing she looks great! I agree that Fanreals are stunningly beautiful in person. Maybe not the best dolls for purely sexual purposes but definitely some of the most realistic and visually appealing on the market today.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

This doll is soooooooo beautiful, it’s actually unreal. She looks like a real woman in your photos… there is NOTHING like a Fanreal doll IMO. Am I right in remembering that Fanreal heads are not M16 compatible?

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

peachplumpear wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:39 pm This doll is soooooooo beautiful, it’s actually unreal. She looks like a real woman in your photos… there is NOTHING like a Fanreal doll IMO. Am I right in remembering that Fanreal heads are not M16 compatible?
They are not compatible.
I tried putting one of my Zelex heads on the Fanreal body and although it fits, the connector is shorter and it becomes loose.
I also tried the opposite, Della's head on my Zelex body doesn't fit. The connector is slightly thicker and longer and doesn't go in.
But if Fanreal wanted to, they could make an adapter and it would probably fit without any issues, since it can be easily unscrewed and they could surely add one compatible with the standard connector.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

TylerPM79 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:35 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:39 pm This doll is soooooooo beautiful, it’s actually unreal. She looks like a real woman in your photos… there is NOTHING like a Fanreal doll IMO. Am I right in remembering that Fanreal heads are not M16 compatible?
They are not compatible.
I tried putting one of my Zelex heads on the Fanreal body and although it fits, the connector is shorter and it becomes loose.
I also tried the opposite, Della's head on my Zelex body doesn't fit. The connector is slightly thicker and longer and doesn't go in.
But if Fanreal wanted to, they could make an adapter and it would probably fit without any issues, since it can be easily unscrewed and they could surely add one compatible with the standard connector.
Thanks friend. That’s a shame and something I hope they iterate away from. Most of us doll enthusiasts have more than one at home!

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

bbc3 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:25 pm Thanks for sharing she looks great! I agree that Fanreals are stunningly beautiful in person. Maybe not the best dolls for purely sexual purposes but definitely some of the most realistic and visually appealing on the market today.
I haven't tried the doll for sexual purposes yet, but with the Zelex I have no problems. I like that it's tight and since my size is about 15 cm, I don't have any issues.
In fact, the Fanreal surprised me with how different its vagina and anus feel compared to the Zelex, and I liked the sensation just by touching its interior with my fingers, visually it's very realistic and appealing.
The TPE WM Doll is much easier to insert than the Zelex, but TPE dolls feel too soft to me and cleaning them is much worse than silicone ones.
I also don't like the smell of TPE material.
Regarding what I've read about the paint on Fanreal dolls in this same thread, I'm actually worried.
I've had a Zelex for 3 months and I've only noticed some color loss on a finger and a mole on one leg, where the skin around it has lost some detail and looks slightly different, but it's not very noticeable for now.
I ordered the TPE WMDoll with realistic painting and after 3 cleanings, the color of the nipples and vagina completely faded.
The Zelex, on the other hand, has had more use than the WMDoll and the vagina and nipples are still intact.
It's also true that I use the dolls for both sexual purposes and companionship, and to sleep with them.
Sexual function is important, but I don't usually use it more than once a week.
I bought the Fanreal because realism is very important to

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Degrading paint isn't unique to Fanreal and unfortunately it's inevitable. I chose a lighter color in hopes it won't be as noticable if and when it starts to break down.

kendryckxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kendryckxo »

Has there been any update if Fanreal intends to pigment their silicone rather than just use paint? This doll would be by next except the fading issue.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

She is gorgeous!!!
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:multi: :multi: Her appearance with black hair resembles her true self more; the blonde version portrays a mix of sexiness and sweetness like an all-American sweetheart. A truly perfect model!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

XenaKiss
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by XenaKiss »

TylerPM79 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:16 pm I haven't been able to do much with her this weekend because I had commitments yesterday, but I would like to share these photos I just took of María resting on my couch. She's so beautiful that just looking at her leaves me speechless and in love. I believe that if this face isn't one of the best-designed faces for a doll, it must be in the top 3.

I'm thinking of creating a post with photos and maybe a video. Perhaps I'll call Maria Natalee and Della Samantha.

Regards
Hello my fellow Maria owner. Yours beautiful as well!

XenaKiss
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by XenaKiss »

Selene is ready for Opening Day!
Attachments
Selene Baseball.jpg
Selene Baseball.jpg (8.29 MiB) Viewed 305 times

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

kendryckxo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:35 pm Has there been any update if Fanreal intends to pigment their silicone rather than just use paint? This doll would be by next except the fading issue.
Very likely not, because the "paint" is how they acheive the realism. If they go to pigmenting with fine detail "painting" only (veining etc.), the doll will be less realistic and certainly not look the same. For this reason, it is highly unlikely (basically gaurenteed) that the "hyper realistic" brands will never move away from fully "painting" their dolls.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS