realsexdoll.com

New member in the world of sex dolls.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

New member in the world of sex dolls.

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself, I'm a 44-year-old single man who can't find that special woman.

I grew up in a time when everything was magical and new. I was a young man who grew up in the 80s and 90s and always dreamed of having my ideal woman made by me, like in the movie "Weird Science". An imposing, sexy, seductive woman, with many curves, big breasts, and plump lips. An explosive woman!

Well, as that's not possible in a certain way, what I did was gather some courage, check the sex doll models on several websites (it took me a lot of time and I still have doubts about whether the vendor I chose is the right one), and I decided to buy my first explosive woman.
The chosen one is the following:
WM Dolls 170Cm H-Cup with heads 142 (big lips) and 458 (with sexy cat eyes).

In principle, next week I should have the photos of my sexy little doll.

What I did wrong was to buy the first one that caught my attention. Days have passed and I've seen others, I've learned more about the problems with LHP, and I think the next one will be a silicone doll, I don't know which one, but it must have generous breasts, but not giant ones, and be at least 165cm to 175cm tall. I like women a bit taller than me or a bit shorter.

The biggest fear I have is the care of the TPE, the doll's clothes I've seen on Shein. I've already bought several wigs and some clothes like short sport pants, some sexy panties, and some things to decorate her like earrings and pendants. The problem I see with the doll's measurements is that it will be very difficult to see what bra fits her well and the issue of putting on makeup scares me a lot because I don't know anything about it and I'll have to learn.

The truth is that many years ago a friend told me that sex dolls existed, and for a few years now, I've seen that prices seemed much more affordable than 20 years ago when I saw the first photos of a Real Doll. Now that I'm alone, have my own house, and don't have to explain anything to anyone, I've decided to take the plunge, and who knows, this may be the first but not the last of my custom-made women. Perhaps in a few years, we'll see something similar to what we see in the game "Detroit: Become Human".

Well, the day I have the photos, I'll try to post them, although the model is a bit old and there are already photos, but I'm excited to share them with you.

Best regards.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member in the world of sex dolls.

Post by limedoll »

Congratulations on taking the plunge. You won’t be disappointed. I looked for a while before purchasing and I haven’t regretted it since. I did purchase articles before her arrival and some didn’t fit properly. It’s a learning curve but what isn’t. As far as makeup, I feel ya! Fortunately for me I have a wife for hair and makeup, that was a big help with my learning curve. At first she was a little jelly, but now her relationship with the doll is awesome. I think she saw me floundering with girl stuff and kinda took over. Now I’m the heavy lifter.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Welcome to TDF and congrats 🍾 on your doll decision!

The fun has just started. Don’t worry about what you don’t know how to do. There is plenty of help here. Just ask!

We look forward to seeing your photos!

:glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:37 pm Hello everyone...
Welcome to TDF Tyler and to the Wonderful World of Dolls! :multi:

Congratulations on your new lady! ✨💫😍 I hope she will join you very soon and that you introduce her to us! 📷💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey welcome to the forum!

Once you have the WM you'll learn what is an what isn't important for you in your next doll.

Looking forward to the pictures!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi TylerPM79
Welcome to TDF. You will need to have made five posts before you can post any photos but that should soon pass. We have all had to learn how to apply makeup, it takes time but you get there in the end. The bra is one of the most complicated items of womam's clothing to measure up: requiring two measurements and a calculation but it's not that difficult. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Welcome to the forum I have a 168cm slim athletic build doll called chloe with G cup breasts like yourself I like big breasts but not huge so I find her ideal for me plus she's slightly taller than me which I also like she also has a nice shapely bum but not too big eather your doll will look much better in reality than her picture's too can't wait to see her pictures good luck and enjoy.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Thank you everyone!

The truth is that I am very lost when it comes to bras for the WM Doll 170cm H-Cup wrist.
I have been looking at sizes and it's a mess because there is nothing that fits this doll.
For example, the chest circumference is 89cm (35.04 in) and underbust is 57cm (22.44 in), and from what I have seen, to get the size, it would be the chest circumference minus the underbust, which gives 32cm (12.6 in). However, this doesn't seem to be a real standard as the doll has very attractive but unrealistic proportions, and it doesn't fit the size charts I've seen to determine which bra would fit her well.
So, I'm really confused and don't know how to search for something that fits her well.
I have thought about buying several sizes like M and L on Shein of the cheapest bras they have and trying them out.
I don't know if any of you know what size I should buy for the beautiful WM Doll 170cm H-cup.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
Greetings.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Welcome, invest in heads! You may have already pulled the trigger and feel like you were to hasty but if you see more faces that you like, grab them! Variety is the spice of life

And TPE is not that hard to take care of just buy an air pump for aquariums to air dry her holes and buy silica packets to prevent mold. And lots of antibacterial soap and baby powder...

bob97470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bob97470 »

i feel your pain. i too recently went hunting for bra sizes only to discover that many of these lovelies have beautiful but unrealistic proportions.

after googling bra calulator and trying them out one after another, i finally found one that would accept my girls out-of-this-world measurements, and actually make a recommendation.

armed with that info i set out to find the real thing but alas they dont manufacture such a thing. So whats a doll to do? find a work around i guess. A bra with the correct bust and the closest band may not tuck completely undet the breast, but may still provide the look you are after. hard to say. switch from bras to something stretchy? sports bra perhaps? swimwear might be the ticket. bikini tops often cover less breast and dont always go under the bust?

wish i could be more help. Good luck!

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Congratulations and welcome.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Hi TylerPM79 and welcome to TDF.

Bra sizes are a bit of a minefield due to our gals often unrealistic curves…particularly the small underbust.

Don’t order anything before she arrives. Measure her yourself first.

If she is a 35” bust, 22” underbust a 28HH U.K. size will probably be a good fit.

A lot of the unstretched bands on 28” bras will be around the 23” mark so would be snug but not too tight on the tpe for your gal.

And as the 170H’s boobs are quite full n pronounced, you’d probably be ok to retain the H territory cup volume rather than peg back due to having to band up to 28 with what’s called the +4/5” method (a method low underbust woman use to get up to a band length that bra manufacturers actually make).
In the humie world when women increase band length like this they often go down in cup volume…a 28HH has a lower cup volume than a 30HH but will have the same cup volume as a 30H….confused yet…yup, minefield lol.
It’s called sister sizing, finding the right band and cup fit by slightly going up or down in length and volume.
I’ll attach a grid below 👇

I know this all sounds gobbledygook but it does work.
1. Measure your doll
2. Work out difference between bust and UB: 1” = A, 2”= B and so on. 12” in U.K. sizes equates to a HH.
3. If dolls 22.6” UB you’ve got no option to +4/5” up to a 28” banding.
4. If her boobs are full and stick out nice n proud..stick with 28HH ish, if they hang a bit consider pegging back on the cup volume a bit to 28H, GG or even G.
5. Check out Bratabase.com for the size you choose to see if there’s any that have smallish banding like the panache tango below that’s a 28HH with a 58.4cm (23”) unstretched band length.
6. Buy a cheap test bra at the size you decide on. I know I put the panache tango as an example but the panache harmony can be picked up pretty cheaply on eBay sometimes for around £10. Alternatively try thrift shops.

If the bras a perfect fit, great…if not, use sister sizing to get a better fit with your next purchase.

Hope this helps 👍

R
310C90C8-5641-4F1E-947A-7FA08A253028.png
310C90C8-5641-4F1E-947A-7FA08A253028.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 374 times
2C305C21-4994-41F1-9A20-6348BEEA229C.jpeg
2C305C21-4994-41F1-9A20-6348BEEA229C.jpeg (311.43 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Well, I've been doing some research and I found something about the breast size for the WM DOLL 170cm H-Cup doll. Reviewing the WMDollshop seller's website, I see that the breast size for the doll is actually 28H for the UK. In my country, it's a 65G, which isn't available in SHEIN's online store. So it seems like it's going to be difficult to get a good fit. I have the feeling that it will either be too loose on the bottom or too tight on the top.

Regarding the doll, my seller told me that I'll receive the photos around the 10th of this month and that I'll have it at the end of June (he doesn't guarantee it, but he says that orders are arriving a bit faster than in past months).

What I already have are 6 wigs. 2 of them will reach her shoulders, another 2 will reach the middle of her back, and the other 2 will reach her buttocks. There are 4 blonde wigs, one brunette, and one half-brown and half-redhead. I've also bought some earrings and a necklace, as well as some sexy panties, shorts, and a pair of white socks.

Looking at clothes and buying her things is the only thing that eases the long wait and imagining how the clothes will fit the doll. Hopefully, by the end of June or early July, I'll have her here.

I'm not sure how you select names for your girls, but I'm between these two: Sara, like Sara Jean Underwood, even though she looks nothing like her physically, or giving her the name of an Instagram model named Nata Lee 007 (Natalya Krasavina), who has a physique very similar to the doll and drives me crazy with that body and that sexy face, something similar to head #142, but with less lips.

Anyway, I hope to have the factory photos next week, which should be around on May 10, and share them with you.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hi everyone,
Today I received the photos of the doll.
I saw that the second head is not very similar to the promotional photos, but I saw some images on the forum and well, it seems that it is actually that one.
I don't know if it's me or the majority of WM Doll factory photos, but the dolls don't look very flattering.
As for the body, the breasts seem bigger than I thought. I don't know if it's because of the gel implant or if they're really that big.
Anyway, these are the photos they sent me today.
My seller tells me that I will receive the tracking of the order in a few days.
Attachments
170cm  IMG_5111.jpg
170cm IMG_5111.jpg (326.81 KiB) Viewed 275 times
170cm  IMG_5101.jpg
170cm IMG_5101.jpg (260.05 KiB) Viewed 275 times
170cm  IMG_5106.jpg
170cm IMG_5106.jpg (254.79 KiB) Viewed 275 times
170cm  IMG_5105.jpg
170cm IMG_5105.jpg (250.74 KiB) Viewed 275 times
170cm  IMG_5104.jpg
170cm IMG_5104.jpg (262.14 KiB) Viewed 275 times
170cm  IMG_5102.jpg