sexyrealsexdolls.com

VICE Media looking for doll lovers

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: VICE Media looking for doll lovers

Post by SRSD »

Yeah, I wrote the "Hey fam", referring to the doll community, or TDF family, sorry if that offended anyone but we consider this community like a family, the level of intimacy and trust that we have here is hard to find elsewhere.

I really appreciate your comments, ideas and concerns, and I really understand how hard this topic is and the hesitation.

We are just hoping for a better world, more listening to others, more understanding, more love and acceptance, and that can only happen when we love ourselves, we believe in ourselves and we don't need to hide to live our best life. I wish we can see that world soon.

Peace and love for everybody :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

ppjdog765 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:11 pm I respect VICE media. Many of their pieces that I have seen appear genuine and unbiased reporting.

That said, I don't think it's possible to change any stigma in my social environment... I guess you never know unless you try.

I kind of feel like at this point in time it might come across as a way to justify the point of view that men are losing interest in relationships, what's wrong with society and here's the result... men are less interested in dating women, hence they are turning to this taboo solution to solve their loneliness.

There are many problems with dating and society, there's no one thing. I can only speak for myself and say that I am not happy with our society. Even if there was a place where I felt comfortable and safe to interact with women I think women generally don't give an average looking guy a chance just to talk, never mind get to know someone enough to want to date them. Getting rejected before even talking is infuriating, so, F!@# 'em (I'm hurt and angry thinking about it, and I don't need that upsetting my happiness).

And, I'm not an asshole. I'm a decent guy, I have a decent job. I'm funny and considerate. I'm humble and modest despite this description of myself. I believe that I am a worthy person.

During the COVID lock down I had somewhat of a mid life crisis. Staring at the walls day and night, like many people, I started to ask myself what is life for. Up to that point I was happy just being, but what I decided was that what made me the happiest was making someone else happy. So I decided when lock down ended I would try hard to find someone. Unfortunately, I tried with the wrong person and they ended up ghosting me. It took me more than 6 months to get over that. After which I found myself feeling like I was it was COVID lockdown all over again.

Unsure where to meet anyone. I don't like bars or clubs, and no church picnics, the gym is toxic and work is just not good. So, what's left. The grocery store? Those chance encounters you see in the movies are fantasy. Not to mention the attempt by retail to push self check-out, where you're likely to bump into even less people.

I'm starting to think that my only chance is to go to another country. Except more than half the world thinks that Americans are selfish, stupid and lazy.

I would do almost anything to meet that special person. I'm so turned around at this point I don't know where I would start anymore. I've decided that I have no ability to choose.

BTW, after COVID I signed up for 6 months on 2 popular dating apps, and bad things you've heard about "swipe" left are all true. Once I started doing it I decided this was the worst thing to happen to dating. 1. It's a total rip off and 2. it just perpetuates our own judgemental behaviors.

btw..x2 "Hey Fam" was written by SRSD .. the vendor. Maybe cheesy sounding but I'd say they're part of this community, no?
    thanks for sharing your story, I couldn't agree more with you, you aren't alone. I believe that because of technology we live in a connected world that is less connected than ever, at least most connections aren't meaningful and we are losing so many social skills because of that, unfortunately, this isn't stopping and it seems that the agenda is to keep all of us more divided, isolated and distracted than ever. I don't know what's the best approach or solution, but at least we should be aware and start working on ourselves and perhaps we can make some impact. Please take care of yourself, focus on the things that make you happy and try to live your best life without caring what others think, when you do, that energy is attractive to others too. Peace and love brother

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

AtomicPunk wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 am I was approached by this journalist on Instagram last week.

The series he writes is a fairly straightforward set on those who are overcoming sexual challenges.
      Seems more of an exploration of how people actually have sex with dolls rather than an opportunity for a doll hit piece. At least that's the impression i got from him and his series.

I'm no longer sexual with Alita, so I simply explained my situation, and he agreed that the angle on the piece from the editors was focused on dolls sex, not just emotional relationships.
      Thank you for sharing, we are also under the impression that it wasn't a hit piece. We aren't trying to do any promotion or publicity either, and we don't win anything with it, just passing the message since it could have positive benefits to the community overall or we are hoping so. Thanks for your support and help to the community.

crazedcat
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Well Vice just filed for bankruptcy LOL
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
        TAYU 148D+
        TAYU 158C+
        TAYU 170E
        MLW 148B silicone

Dollfriend
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor
        Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I am thinkinging this media group has covered this issue in the past, during the peak of interest in sex dolls a few years ago.

Rock13
        Super Moderator
        Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

crazedcat wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:20 pm Well Vice just filed for bankruptcy LOL
        It's kind of fun to see all of the frantic reporting on this and Buzzfeed's bankruptcy from other media companies that use similar business models. They appear to be spazzing. As for VICE, I think that the word got out that they were preparing an article on sex dolls and then some of the staff hatched a scheme to place a large order- so large that it tanked the company. You know, for "research".
        Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

crazedcat
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Rock13 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:46 am It's kind of fun to see all of the frantic reporting on this and Buzzfeed's bankruptcy from other media companies that use similar business models. They appear to be spazzing. As for VICE, I think that the word got out that they were preparing an article on sex dolls and then some of the staff hatched a scheme to place a large order- so large that it tanked the company. You know, for "research".
        :glou:
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
        TAYU 148D+
        TAYU 158C+
        TAYU 170E
        MLW 148B silicone

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

ppjdog765 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:11 pm I respect VICE media. Many of their pieces that I have seen appear genuine and unbiased reporting.

That said, I don't think it's possible to change any stigma in my social environment... I guess you never know unless you try.

I kind of feel like at this point in time it might come across as a way to justify the point of view that men are losing interest in relationships, what's wrong with society and here's the result... men are less interested in dating women, hence they are turning to this taboo solution to solve their loneliness.

There are many problems with dating and society, there's no one thing. I can only speak for myself and say that I am not happy with our society. Even if there was a place where I felt comfortable and safe to interact with women I think women generally don't give an average looking guy a chance just to talk, never mind get to know someone enough to want to date them. Getting rejected before even talking is infuriating, so, F!@# 'em (I'm hurt and angry thinking about it, and I don't need that upsetting my happiness).

And, I'm not an asshole. I'm a decent guy, I have a decent job. I'm funny and considerate. I'm humble and modest despite this description of myself. I believe that I am a worthy person.

During the COVID lock down I had somewhat of a mid life crisis. Staring at the walls day and night, like many people, I started to ask myself what is life for. Up to that point I was happy just being, but what I decided was that what made me the happiest was making someone else happy. So I decided when lock down ended I would try hard to find someone. Unfortunately, I tried with the wrong person and they ended up ghosting me. It took me more than 6 months to get over that. After which I found myself feeling like I was it was COVID lockdown all over again.

Unsure where to meet anyone. I don't like bars or clubs, and no church picnics, the gym is toxic and work is just not good. So, what's left. The grocery store? Those chance encounters you see in the movies are fantasy. Not to mention the attempt by retail to push self check-out, where you're likely to bump into even less people.

I'm starting to think that my only chance is to go to another country. Except more than half the world thinks that Americans are selfish, stupid and lazy.

I would do almost anything to meet that special person. I'm so turned around at this point I don't know where I would start anymore. I've decided that I have no ability to choose.

BTW, after COVID I signed up for 6 months on 2 popular dating apps, and bad things you've heard about "swipe" left are all true. Once I started doing it I decided this was the worst thing to happen to dating. 1. It's a total rip off and 2. it just perpetuates our own judgemental behaviors.

btw..x2 "Hey Fam" was written by SRSD .. the vendor. Maybe cheesy sounding but I'd say they're part of this community, no?
        I see a lot of my past self reflected in your post. I have been there. What really helped me is to educate myself and understand reality.

Women are not attracted to the average guy. They have never been. This makes complete sense when you think about it from an evolutionary standpoint. Women couldn't care less if you are a worthy person. Women are inherently attracted to strong men that can provide, protect, impregnate, and lead them.

Plenty of worthy men lived a lonely life. Plenty of scum men had girls in the hundreds. But this isn't women's fault. It's just the way reality operates. Being angry about this is like being angry about rain.

The real reason you are angry is because you have been deceived:
        • You have been continuously bombarded with messaging about how women are wonderful, caring, nurturing, and loving; and how they wish they could find a good man that treated them like princesses.
        • You have been conditioned all your life to seek female approval. To be chivalrous and romantic. To respect women and treat them well.
        • You have been told that if you became a worthy person, you would be loved.
        All of these ideas are perfectly engineered to turn you into a slave.

In the past, being a slave kind of worked. Women needed men to survive and their options were reduced to their surroundings. But the world has changed. The welfare state, feminism, social media, and dating apps have turned women into unaccountable queens and men into demonic villains.

Women are now free to express their true nature. They no longer need to put up with average men. Think about it; they despise average men to the point that they prefer to slave themselves to some corporation or sell their own bodies online rather than marry one. They are also constantly exposed to top percentile men while being incessantly praised by an army of simps. If you then add contraception and abortion to the mix, you end up with a literal goddess complex in the making: "I am desired, I am praised, I deserve everything, I am above nature, and I can do whatever I want and face no consequences".

Unless you become a literal god yourself, there is no special person for you. Not in the terms that you have been promised. And even if you do become a god, there is still really no guarantee.

Once you understand this, you will simply go grab your balls wherever you left them, stop seeking female approval, start respecting yourself, and enjoy your life. And coincidentally, it is only then when you will be able to have healthy relationships with women!

If you want to learn more, I recommend you to read: "Men. Women. Relationships: Surviving the Plague of Modern Masculinity" by Paul Elam.
        Luna → TAYU 161F
        Juliet → MLW 148B
        Hina → TAYU 158C+

Luiskjr
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Partly agree.
        As you said, many men that are succesful with women are scum, not leaders. They lead them to a wealthy life.

In short, women wants money, vanity, consume, objects.

But fiercely oppose ONE object men suddenly want: dolls

Men wants a woman body. Just the body. Lust. If it has a good mind, welcome that too. If it hasnt... no problem.

We don't care if she is a corporate manager or a waitress. In fact we prefer a waitress.

there is another thread I just comment exactly about this so i link it not to repeat myself:

viewtopic.php?t=166007
        Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
        1965-1978 Long Pillow
        1980 Inflatable
        2016 Plush Doll
        2020 Irontech Torso Mira
        Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Luiskjr wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:22 pm Partly agree.
        As you said, many men that are succesful with women are scum, not leaders. They lead them to a wealthy life.

Men wants a woman body. Just the body. Lust. If it has a good mind, welcome that too. If it hasnt... no problem.

We don't care if she is a corporate manager or a waitress. In fact we prefer a waitress.

there is another thread I just comment exactly about this so i link it not to repeat myself:

viewtopic.php?t=166007
        I imagine it's different for everyone, but in my case dolls only (partially) fulfill my sexual needs. There is no meaningful loving relationship with my dolls. Nothing even close to what I felt for the women in my life. Dolls are just big sex toys for me.
        Luna → TAYU 161F
        Juliet → MLW 148B
        Hina → TAYU 158C+

BigJoeBuck
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Sent a message and all I got was "we would love to help you build a doll!"

You guys know what day it is???? Lol
        "love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Kandicaine
        Doll Advisor
        Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

Luiskjr wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:22 pm Partly agree.

viewtopic.php?t=166007
        I dunno about that entirely. One of my friends top criteria for women was that she make as much money as he does (he makes a lot of money). So that he isn’t supporting someone and can live an equal life.

Personally I didn’t really care in my younger years but now that I’m older it’s definitely something I’d care about. I wouldn’t hook up with some freeloader. Especially not in todays economy 😂
        Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Luiskjr
        Doll Mentor
        Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Kandicaine wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:19 am
        I dunno about that entirely. One of my friends top criteria for women was that she make as much money as he does (he makes a lot of money). So that he isn’t supporting someone and can live an equal life.

Personally I didn’t really care in my younger years but now that I’m older it’s definitely something I’d care about. I wouldn’t hook up with some freeloader. Especially not in todays economy 😂
        I understand and also agree. Its not a subject that ends there. Of course the universe of women is vast, there are bad women or freeloaders as you say that only wants to rip you off.

Once you are old, no young women will stay by your side unless its for something in her advantage. You can then filter age and get one of your similar age that is wealthy as you are. OK. Beautiful and gorgeous? Difficult. You see, advantages and disadvantages.

But with wealthy women there is an extra problem, their heart (usually) is cold, they are business oriented, practical, not much time to dedicate to a relation, has a previous family, sometimes its just sex... and not only with you. In general, I dont like them.

Its a balance and your own filter, experience, luck and chance to find someone humble, attractive and that enjoys being by your side. The younger you are the easier. The older you are dolls become a better choice
        Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
        1965-1978 Long Pillow
        1980 Inflatable
        2016 Plush Doll
        2020 Irontech Torso Mira
        Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Kandicaine wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:19 am I dunno about that entirely. One of my friends top criteria for women was that she make as much money as he does (he makes a lot of money). So that he isn’t supporting someone and can live an equal life.

If he makes so much money, supporting someone shouldn't be a big deal at all. In fact, sharing your success with an inexperienced girl that really appreciates you is quite fulfilling. I'd say that's what many men live and have lived for. It's a way to experience reality for the first time again.

Women that make a lot of money generally display very masculine traits. They are bored by life and have insanely high standards. They are way more expensive in the long run!
        Luna → TAYU 161F
        Juliet → MLW 148B
        Hina → TAYU 158C+

Stewie studmuffin
        Doll Oracle
        Doll Oracle
        Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

crabstacean wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:43 pm sharing your success with an inexperienced girl that really appreciates you is quite fulfilling. I'd say that's what many men live and have lived for. It's a way to experience reality for the first time again.
        This is true. I think there is something within the average man that makes him want to take care of a woman. It's also a driving force in many men to succeed financially. The problem is that now the state has slithered in and dictated that the woman can leave the man for any reason at all and take away everything that he has worked for. :(
        crabstacean wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:43 pm Women that make a lot of money generally display very masculine traits. They are bored by life and have insanely high standards. They are way more expensive in the long run!
        Yup. Masculine women have always been a huge turnoff for me. I would much rather a woman be overweight as long as she was feminine. Unfortunately feminine women seem to becoming increasingly rare in the western world these days. :|
        No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS