www.wmdolls.com

Fiona - 162E #266

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
fiona69

Re: Fiona all tuckered out…

Post by fiona69 »

U71589 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:06 pm
Very sexy in those cute shorts!
:plaidskirt: :glou:
dsstealth wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:29 am Very very nice!...She looks stunning and oozes sexiness. Great natural shots outside. Nice tight black pants. Displays her lovely shape very well. Love the banter too. Cheers
Thanks dsstealth! 😊 Always great to see you in here and comment 🥂

Yeah, those pants… mmm… 🤤 i tell you, it was really difficult to keep my hands off her and get some photos done… she’s going to have to wear them again when i have some more time and get a bunch more pictures done… also have to fix some feet support to get her into some proper heels… i think that’ll be a killer look 🤔

:glou:
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

INFORMATIONS