www.wmdolls.com

Fiona - 162E #266

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
fiona69

Fiona all tuckered out…

Post by fiona69 »

Hey Babe, what you up to??

IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 918 times

Hey! Yeah, you know just work as usual… how about you??

Just trying on some different clothes… you know, as usual… and I’ve got a new wig I’m experimenting with… what do you think??

IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 918 times

Yeah, what can i say, you look great 🤗

I had hoped to try on a bikini and you could take me outside…

Well… it’s kinda overcast and not so warm today… plus i got plenty of work to do…

Ok, i see what you mean…

IMG_7656.jpeg
IMG_7656.jpeg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 918 times

😂 ha ha what on earth have you got on…

Just something a bit fun… you like?

IMG_7657.jpeg
IMG_7657.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 918 times

Love it… certainly was slippery last night… that’s for damn sure!!

Well… yeah… I’m still exhausted

IMG_7658.jpeg
IMG_7658.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 918 times

Wow… the other day was side boob… today it’s like under boob… you don’t think you’re trying to pack too much into small outfits??

What, are you making fun of me!?!

No, no… not at all, I love it!!

Anyway, I’m kinda tired still…. Can you give me a piggyback downstairs so i can just chill on the couch??

Piggyback!?!? Yeah, i don’t know about that… but interesting idea that might save my back…

Sure, let’s give it a go!

See, that wasn’t so bad now was it!?

IMG_7659.jpeg
IMG_7659.jpeg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 918 times

…yep, good idea, worked well… not sure going back up will be as easy though… 🤔

Bla, bla, bla… you’ll be fine… anyway I’m gonna lay down and chill

IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7660.jpeg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 918 times

OK, well you do that… rest up, pretty sure tonight will be a repeat performance….

…can’t wait for that! Now get back to work while i take a nap…

Ah, yeah boss 🙄

IMG_7661.jpeg
IMG_7661.jpeg (4.85 MiB) Viewed 918 times

Damn that was quick… 😂
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

Silverback5199

Re: Fiona - 162E #266

Post by Silverback5199 »

Fiona is beautiful mate! And sounds like you’re on a promise! Please tell her from me and Eden her shorts are adorable.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! Love the shorts!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

fiona69 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:47 pm Thanks very much true_blue22 really glad you like the little conversations, i think it’s a bit of fun 🥂

Definitely wasn’t fun having to pack her away though!!
We’ll make the most of this week, that’s for sure!! Have to say though, today I’m feeling a bit sore, like a training ache after a big workout, maybe got carried away a bit last night 🤭
I do try to warm up though, dsstealth has warned me about pulling a f#@k muscle 😅
You're welcome, fiona69. I completely agree that cheeky conversations with our dolls are a lot of fun - most of the conversastions between Erik and I are the same when we post new pics. :D I imagine you must have felt sad, too, having to put Fiona into storage. I'm sorry to hear that your muscles are sore from lifting her. Even though Erik weighs 36.8kg/81.1lbs, he's hard for me to lift with my girly little arms. I love Fiona's new top with the revealing cut-outs and the pic on the back of her shorts made me laugh. First it was side boob, now it's under boob - this girl is really on a roll! :D ps: the new wig looks great on her.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Hey, great to see Fiona out of the box! Seriously, I'm jealous. She looks great and the upgrades look delicious. Nice curves especially the side boob. Gotta love the side boob. Enjoy your week of fun. Remember to stretch. It may be hard to explain why you have a groin and back injury at the end of the week :)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I somehow missed this thread. Man your Fiona is such a babe! Congrats she is very lovely and I like your posing and clothes very much! Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

Well it’s been a really hectic week, lots of stuff just going on… anyway, only this afternoon together left… 😥

Silverback5199 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:20 pm Fiona is beautiful mate! And sounds like you’re on a promise! Please tell her from me and Eden her shorts are adorable.

Thanks very much!! Fiona just loves the compliments 🤗
:glou:

Billiam wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:20 pm Hell yeah! Love the shorts!
Thanks for dropping by :glou:
true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:59 pm
You're welcome, fiona69. I completely agree that cheeky conversations with our dolls are a lot of fun - most of the conversastions between Erik and I are the same when we post new pics. :D I imagine you must have felt sad, too, having to put Fiona into storage. I'm sorry to hear that your muscles are sore from lifting her. Even though Erik weighs 36.8kg/81.1lbs, he's hard for me to lift with my girly little arms. I love Fiona's new top with the revealing cut-outs and the pic on the back of her shorts made me laugh. First it was side boob, now it's under boob - this girl is really on a roll! :D ps: the new wig looks great on her.
Thanks , yeah, seems she’s having some issues ‘containing’ those boobs… but hey, no ones complaining… 😊
dsstealth wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:09 pm Hey, great to see Fiona out of the box! Seriously, I'm jealous. She looks great and the upgrades look delicious. Nice curves especially the side boob. Gotta love the side boob. Enjoy your week of fun. Remember to stretch. It may be hard to explain why you have a groin and back injury at the end of the week :)
Thanks man! Who doesn’t love a bit of side boob 😍
It’s been a great week, i swear I’ve almost worn an inch off my johnson… 😂
Nirodha wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:18 pm I somehow missed this thread. Man your Fiona is such a babe! Congrats she is very lovely and I like your posing and clothes very much! Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:
Thanks very much! Fiona seems to have turned into a bit of a shopaholic… so there’s still quite a few outfits she wants to show off 😅
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

fiona69

Fiona goes outdoors…

Post by fiona69 »

Babe, this is our last afternoon together for a while… I’m pretty sure you promised me we could go outside some time before i have to get back in my box… and I’ve pretty much only been in bed the whole last week!!

Yep, it is just a bit chilly outside though… but come on then, let’s get you dressed up a bit and in the conservatory… it’s nice and warm in there.

Yay!!

Wow, you look great!

IMG_7714.jpeg
IMG_7714.jpeg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 700 times

Thanks babe!!

IMG_7715.jpeg
IMG_7715.jpeg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 700 times

Wow, look at these grapes! And there’s lots of them in here!

IMG_7718.jpeg
IMG_7718.jpeg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 700 times

Yep… be a while before they are ready though… we should try and make some wine this year 🤔

But for now why don’t we get some champagne out!?

Ooh really!? That sounds great.

So cheers babe!

mmm… this is good stuff!

IMG_7716.jpeg
IMG_7716.jpeg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 700 times

I think it’s going to my head already… you better get me back into bed… one last quicky?!

Ha ha… already! Sure, you never have to ask me twice…

IMG_7717.jpeg
IMG_7717.jpeg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 700 times

These pants sure look like they’re going to be a challenge to get you out of!!

IMG_7719.jpeg
IMG_7719.jpeg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 700 times

I’ll give you a bit of a hand… but then the phone has to go away!!

IMG_7720.jpeg
IMG_7720.jpeg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 700 times
🥂🥂
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

🤯🥵🥵🥵🫠!!

..I liked the shots of her in the vineyard too! Great work! 😃

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Fiona is such a Babe!

Love the leather pants. Very slick ♥️

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Wow - Fiona looks great in her black and white outfit! It was nice to see her enjoying some champagne before she had to go into hibernation again. I do hope she got more than a quickie before having to go back into her box. :wink: I look forward to seeing more pics when she's able to come out again. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Raymond
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Raymond »

Fiona is a beautiful doll congratulations on her delivery whaiting for my sedoll mariko to arrive carnt wait. Im a first doll owner.

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

YungSynth wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:21 pm Image

🤯🥵🥵🥵🫠!!

..I liked the shots of her in the vineyard too! Great work! 😃
Thanks YungSynth!
I thought this picture turned out pretty hot!! Glad you agree 😆
Leatherman wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:12 pm Fiona is such a Babe!

Love the leather pants. Very slick ♥️
Thanks Leatherman!! Fiona was secretly hoping that you would like the pants 🤗

Full disclosure though… real leather is not in Fiona’s budget, so unfortunately these are PU…
true_blue22 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:35 pm Wow - Fiona looks great in her black and white outfit! It was nice to see her enjoying some champagne before she had to go into hibernation again. I do hope she got more than a quickie before having to go back into her box. :wink: I look forward to seeing more pics when she's able to come out again. :D
Thanks true_blue22! This is the first time I’ve dressed her in anything black… been a bit stressed about staining so I’ve alway bought light colours, but this turned out fine.

This photoshoot (and the ending 😅) were really rushed… i got caught up at work and had very little time to get this done before having to get Fiona packed away and pick up some guests…
Photos didn’t turn out as good as I’d hoped and lot’s of little details i messed up… but it was anyway fun and just adds to the memory!

I even forgot to take a picture of her butt in these pants!! 🫣 So everyone’s just going to have to take my word for it… It was sensational 🤩
Raymond wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:09 pm Fiona is a beautiful doll congratulations on her delivery whaiting for my sedoll mariko to arrive carnt wait. Im a first doll owner.
Thanks Raymond!
Hope your delivery arrives soon, we look forward to seeing some pics 👍🏻
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

U71589
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Fiona all tuckered out…

Post by U71589 »

fiona69 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:33 am Hey Babe, what you up to??

IMG_7654.jpeg

Hey! Yeah, you know just work as usual… how about you??

Just trying on some different clothes… you know, as usual… and I’ve got a new wig I’m experimenting with… what do you think??

IMG_7655.jpeg

Yeah, what can i say, you look great 🤗

I had hoped to try on a bikini and you could take me outside…

Well… it’s kinda overcast and not so warm today… plus i got plenty of work to do…

Ok, i see what you mean…

IMG_7656.jpeg

😂 ha ha what on earth have you got on…

Just something a bit fun… you like?

IMG_7657.jpeg

Love it… certainly was slippery last night… that’s for damn sure!!

Well… yeah… I’m still exhausted

IMG_7658.jpeg

Wow… the other day was side boob… today it’s like under boob… you don’t think you’re trying to pack too much into small outfits??

What, are you making fun of me!?!

No, no… not at all, I love it!!

Anyway, I’m kinda tired still…. Can you give me a piggyback downstairs so i can just chill on the couch??

Piggyback!?!? Yeah, i don’t know about that… but interesting idea that might save my back…

Sure, let’s give it a go!

See, that wasn’t so bad now was it!?

IMG_7659.jpeg

…yep, good idea, worked well… not sure going back up will be as easy though… 🤔

Bla, bla, bla… you’ll be fine… anyway I’m gonna lay down and chill

IMG_7660.jpeg

OK, well you do that… rest up, pretty sure tonight will be a repeat performance….

…can’t wait for that! Now get back to work while i take a nap…

Ah, yeah boss 🙄

IMG_7661.jpeg

Damn that was quick… 😂
Very sexy in those cute shorts!

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

Very very nice!...She looks stunning and oozes sexiness. Great natural shots outside. Nice tight black pants. Displays her lovely shape very well. Love the banter too. Cheers

INFORMATIONS