AngelKiss 165cm Silicone

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: AngelKiss 165cm Silicone

Post by Tighes »

Alottahope wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 am Always classing up the joint... Love this set. Lighting is always so sexy!
Thanks mate. I always appreciate your comments. ❤️❤️

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Olivia F1 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:20 pm I really enjoyed the photos. Very desirable
Thankyou so much❤️❤️

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Charlotte
AK2-165

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Absolutely fantastic photos! You have helped move this doll into consideration for me this coming fall! Although I'm most drawn to LS#59 for the face.

I don't know if anyone has asked in this thread yet, but did you take her measurements? I didn't see any when I was skimming through but I was fairly distracted by that gorgeous body! I'm seeing conflicting numbers on different websites and I'm hoping to get an actual owner of the doll to get me some accurate numbers! I've collected a ton of clothes over the years for my doll and I would hate to see a lot of them go to waste!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

JCnine wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 am Absolutely fantastic photos! You have helped move this doll into consideration for me this coming fall! Although I'm most drawn to LS#59 for the face.

I don't know if anyone has asked in this thread yet, but did you take her measurements? I didn't see any when I was skimming through but I was fairly distracted by that gorgeous body! I'm seeing conflicting numbers on different websites and I'm hoping to get an actual owner of the doll to get me some accurate numbers! I've collected a ton of clothes over the years for my doll and I would hate to see a lot of them go to waste!
I can get some measurements for you. I’ll do the whole body and upload it here.

Cheers

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Miss Cowgirl Annabelle
AK11-168G with the S370 head.

INFORMATIONS