https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Vibration Moaning Sound Generator

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sex Doll Vibration Moaning Sound Generator

Post by Synthian »

Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 am Well there is a little video demonstration on the website.

The only thing that bugs me is it uses the word `God`(OMG) in it. Yes, it won't bother 99% of people - that's a me personal thing, but I don't like it when that word is used in such things. A pity...

(I don't like the word `Fuck` being used either, but I didn't hear it say that).
I agree with you so maybe it's 98% of people that it won't bother, but I don't like that either.

@Coeros Can the responses be programmed? And do you have one that is triggered by the existing wireless body sensors?
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Synthian wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:13 pm
Socratus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:45 am Well there is a little video demonstration on the website.

The only thing that bugs me is it uses the word `God`(OMG) in it. Yes, it won't bother 99% of people - that's a me personal thing, but I don't like it when that word is used in such things. A pity...

(I don't like the word `Fuck` being used either, but I didn't hear it say that).
I agree with you so maybe it's 98% of people that it won't bother, but I don't like that either.

@Coeros Can the responses be programmed? And do you have one that is triggered by the existing wireless body sensors?
:thumbs_up:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Coeros wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:25 pm

We sincerely apologize for any discomfort our video demonstration may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback and will make efforts to use alternative audio in future updates to ensure a more comfortable experience for all our customers.

Should you need any further assistance or have any more feedback for us, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
Coeros

If you can make that change then I'd certainly look into buying it. :D
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

I would be interested to know how "sensitive" the sensor is.

Does the speaker moan as soon as I move myself or the doll just a little, or do I have to push really hard to hear something? In the video, it looks as if slight movements are enough. I personally wouldn't like that. It would be nice to be able to adjust the sensitivity.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm : viewtopic.php?t=172121
Review - CST 155 "Emilie" : viewtopic.php?t=180761

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Socratus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:18 am

We sincerely apologize for any discomfort our video demonstration may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback and will make efforts to use alternative audio in future updates to ensure a more comfortable experience for all our customers.

Should you need any further assistance or have any more feedback for us, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
Coeros

We are currently considering the change or upgrade you mentioned, but it may take some time before it's implemented. Rest assured, I will keep you updated with any relevant information right here.
:glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hartmudt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:34 am I would be interested to know how "sensitive" the sensor is.

Does the speaker moan as soon as I move myself or the doll just a little, or do I have to push really hard to hear something? In the video, it looks as if slight movements are enough. I personally wouldn't like that. It would be nice to be able to adjust the sensitivity.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Currently, adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor presents some challenges. It requires a solution from our technical team.
Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:54 pm

Best regards,
Coeros

We are currently considering the change or upgrade you mentioned, but it may take some time before it's implemented. Rest assured, I will keep you updated with any relevant information right here.
If you are considering an update, I would suggest the following:
1. File uploads with different voices that will be available for download from your website. So, I can choose a voice file, download it, and then upload it into the device.
2. Associate the sensor/accelerometer with the voice. So, when the motion is stronger, so will the voice be.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:25 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:54 pm

Best regards,
Coeros

If you are considering an update, I would suggest the following:
1. File uploads with different voices that will be available for download from your website. So, I can choose a voice file, download it, and then upload it into the device.
2. Associate the sensor/accelerometer with the voice. So, when the motion is stronger, so will the voice be.
Hello,

Thank you for your detailed suggestions. We appreciate the time and thought you've put into your recommendations. Implementing file uploads for different voice options on our website sounds like a fantastic idea, and we are excited to explore this further to enhance our product's versatility.

Regarding your second suggestion, associating the sensor/accelerometer with the voice to adjust its strength based on motion is intriguing. However, we anticipate some challenges in implementing this feature due to technical constraints.

Best regards,
Coeros

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

If you think about how moaning works, it’s really made of individual “sighs” for the lack of a better word.
The stronger the motions are, the louder and more intense they are.
So, imagine the voice file is not a continuous recording, but rather individual “sighs.” Some are louder and longer, some are shorter and softer.
I’m sure you have an accelerometer that causes the moaning to start, right? Of not, they are very cheap and small…
So, instead of just playing a recording, you select “sighs” based on the speed and motion “strength”.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 pm If you think about how moaning works, it’s really made of individual “sighs” for the lack of a better word.
So, imagine the voice file is not a continuous recording, but rather individual “sighs.” Some are louder and longer, some are shorter and softer.
I’m sure you have an accelerometer that causes the moaning to start, right? Of not, they are very cheap and small…
So, instead of just playing a recording, you select “sighs” based on the speed and motion “strength”.
Thank you very much for your fascinating message and the innovative suggestion regarding the synthesis of moaning sounds from individual "sighs".
This information would be invaluable as we consider integrating this concept into our system.

Best regards,
Coeros

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:51 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 pm If you think about how moaning works, it’s really made of individual “sighs” for the lack of a better word.
Thank you very much for your fascinating message and the innovative suggestion regarding the synthesis of moaning sounds from individual "sighs".
This information would be invaluable as we consider integrating this concept into our system.

Best regards,
Coeros
Great! If your developers want to speak with me, I would be happy to.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:47 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:51 pm

Best regards,
Coeros
Great! If your developers want to speak with me, I would be happy to.
Thank you very much. Also, your XT doll—Emily is very beautiful!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

She is. Thank you.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:28 am She is. Thank you.
You are welcome! :glou:

RDA

Post by RDA »

I concur completely, but I'll be switching the language to Mandarin, so it won't be an issue for me. I just ordered one today, and will post a review when I've tried it out.
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

INFORMATIONS