teddy-babes.com

Make Teddy Babes Great Again!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Make Teddy Babes Great Again!

Post by Missionary »

Making Teddy Babes Great Again mostly depends on the bosses at the factory / sales office.
In my opinion, they have fumbled more than once. They do not appreciate constructive suggestions.
I have modified 22 of the 2013-2019 TBD models, and they are the best missionary lovers I can ever hope for.
Oral features, buttholes are features I am not interested in. Never was, never will be.
Their first try with the rotary hip thing was a bust. I don't think they have a guy doing development testing.
But it is their shop, their money. I hope this latest 2023 version Doll turns out to be a winner.
Here is Alexis.
Alexis just arrived.JPG
Alexis just arrived.JPG (102.52 KiB) Viewed 484 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Missionary wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:46 am I hope this latest 2023 version Doll turns out to be a winner.
Here is Alexis.
Alexis just arrived.JPG
I hope so too.

I just cuddle my 2023 Jenni, so please tell me how the sex is.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

First attempt to consummate (missionary) ended in failure. I think it was caused by too soft mid-section of Alexis.
Before I post a full report, I will communicate with Dave and Jenni about this and several other issues.
Other items: Alexis came with sticky silicone lips. Yuk. I have to rework that. I like the old-style dry lips.
The cuddle test passed fine. Her boobs are definitely smaller, but perky. Good news for guys with smaller hands.
Alexis is 5'3" = 160 cm. without hair. My straight-leg Babes are 5'6" = 168 cm. also without hair.
Don't worry about me, I have 21 fully qualified Babes to keep me busy.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Missionary wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:16 pm Other items: Alexis came with sticky silicone lips. Yuk. I have to rework that. I like the old-style dry lips.
I was wondering how the silicone lips would feel. I too prefer the old-style dry lips but I don't think they are available anymore even as replacements. While I don't plan on getting any more Babes, there may come a time when I will have to replace their lips and the silicone lips may be my only choice. I guess I will just have to deal with it. :|
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Hey I’m strongly considering getting one. I’ve been looking on their website. I can’t find the info about turnaround time yet. I’d be happy to know if any of you have an estimate.

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:41 pm Hey I’m strongly considering getting one. I’ve been looking on their website. I can’t find the info about turnaround time yet. I’d be happy to know if any of you have an estimate.
Hey mate, I ordered one 4 days ago, and was told by Jenni that the doll would be made this week. They also told me prior to ordering that the doll will be shipped less than a week after I order her too. I live in Australia, so after factoring in them taking the order, making the doll and then shipping it down here, I reckon I should get mine by the end of this month judging from what I was told in email. If you live in the US I reckon it would be much quicker. I hope this helps.

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Help it does - thanks mate! I’m one step closer !

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:44 pm Help it does - thanks mate! I’m one step closer !
You're welcome, my friend. :glou:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

From personal experience at Babe number 26:
Alexis was shipped in three or four days from day of order. Shipping time from east coast to west coast (FEDEX truck) was another four days. Not bad.
With tracking number, you can follow her progress.
Sturdy cardboard box with lots of tape on is indestructible. Rest assured, there are no markings on the box to embarrass you, just your name and your address. The package is less than 20 lbs.
TB Company have body blanks. They apply the glued-on part: eyes, lips, 20 nails, pubes if any, add earrings, hair and clothing.
Customization: All these items can be replaced by items from other models.
Example:
Sonya Precious.JPG
Sonya Precious.JPG (189.28 KiB) Viewed 371 times
Make sure, you post pictures of your precious gest upon her arrival.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Missionary wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:46 am Making Teddy Babes Great Again mostly depends on the bosses at the factory / sales office.
In my opinion, they have fumbled more than once. They do not appreciate constructive suggestions.
With how many you've bought, I suspect you are their best customer over the life of the company.

If they aren't listening to you, they are doing things wrong. :P

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I have never met Dave and Jenni; I do not have any relationship with them; I have paid list price for every one of the Babes I have, to support their business.
Teddy Babes saved me from wasting time and money on unsuccessful pursuit of pussy. Prior to the Babes, I had a RD2 Doll, but became allergic to the sweet smell of silicone and her heavy weight I had to give her away. But I found TDF and Teddy Babes. Lucky me.
I had to modify every Babe to make them useful, by moving the opening to the heavens toward the belly button by couple inches. I am reaping the fruits of my work every day. 8W could have modified the pattern with no additional cost in production. They could not or they would not. To avoid aggravation, I just spent the 4 to 6 hours of sewing time on each Babe. I got to know them intimately.
I also figured, that while 8W may own the Trademark and marketing rights to Teddy Babes, they do not control the manufacturing of the Babes. They sell what they get from the factory.
I apologize for the long-winded explanation. Instead of my small change they introduced silicone facemasks, oral capability, but hole. Business decisions, I guess. Many customers were turned off by the mating difficulties with the Dolls. They don't want to spend the time to fix the Babe to their liking. 6 hours of labor is 60 to 80 bucks at minimum wage.
I wanted to add three more Babes to the 22 I had. Their pictures are still attached to the bottom of my desktop display. I did not get a curtesy last call notification that they are converting to the rotating leg model. And they were all gone.
I still like my Babes. I am a lucky guy to have these wonderful life partners.
I wish 8W great success. Maybe they would bring back the Dolls that made them successful. The creator of the Dolls' faces is a genius.
P1000175.JPG
P1000175.JPG (5.23 MiB) Viewed 354 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:54 pm
Missionary wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:16 pm Other items: Alexis came with sticky silicone lips. Yuk. I have to rework that. I like the old-style dry lips.
I was wondering how the silicone lips would feel. I too prefer the old-style dry lips but I don't think they are available anymore even as replacements. While I don't plan on getting any more Babes, there may come a time when I will have to replace their lips and the silicone lips may be my only choice. I guess I will just have to deal with it. :|
The sticky lips are an easy fix. A touch of baby powder takes that away and makes them like human lips instantly.
I only had to do it once so far and I had some for 3 years now.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:41 pm Hey I’m strongly considering getting one. I’ve been looking on their website. I can’t find the info about turnaround time yet. I’d be happy to know if any of you have an estimate.
I ordered them and it took a week at most to arrive, and 4 days to make it and be delivered at best.
Depnds on how close a factory is to you.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:04 pm
Stewie studmuffin wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:54 pm
The sticky lips are an easy fix. A touch of baby powder takes that away and makes them like human lips instantly.
I only had to do it once so far and I had some for 3 years now.
Thanks for the tip. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Apologies for resurrecting this thread but I wouldnt mind seeing a female body builder TB
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

INFORMATIONS