As we are new we want to organize Questions & Answers session, Ask Us Anything!

Welcome TDF members to Tenderdolls! We are a doll vendor distributing dolls since 2019, sending hundreds of dolls to the USA & Europe. If you are looking for a truly genuine doll with an attractive price, you found the right place! 4.8 trustscore on Trustpilot and genuine reviews will put your mind at ease, as we never leave any customer behind. If there is a defect with your doll, we always help to solve it, offer compensation, exchange the doll or offer a full refund. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our helpful customer support. We would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Our website: www.tenderdolls.com
Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As we are new we want to organize Questions & Answers session, Ask Us Anything!

Post by Tenderdolls »

Hello TDF community and members,

Since we are new here and still need to get a hang of how this forum works, we wanted to connect with the doll community directly. We are organizing a Questions and Answers session in which you can ask anything you'd like. We will answer as much questions as humanly possible and as honestly as possible.

Patiently waiting for any of your questions!
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: As we are new we want to organize Questions & Answers session, Ask Us Anything!

Post by Billiam »

Elsa babe has recently released some TPE bodies and a new 160cm body. When do you think we'll see these available from your website?

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: As we are new we want to organize Questions & Answers session, Ask Us Anything!

Post by Tenderdolls »

Dear Billiam,

Actually we still have not received a message of the new 160cm Elsababe body from Elsa and the TPE series. Actually we thought it is the right time for a new body from Elsa, since their offering was only 4 bodies (although with varying breasts sizes which is great). But we will definitely put these now dolls asap. Usually when the body is released, ElsaBabe informs every vendor via email. We are currently waiting for their official announcement.

Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Yup the ElsaBabe 160cm body is official! It will come out on our store in the next two days! :) Also we will upload TPE versions of the already present ElsaBabe silicone bodies. They will be more affordable when compared to their silicone counterparts.

Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Awesome!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Tenderdolls,

With regards to Zelex silicone dolls:

Do they still 'spray on' the skin colour of their dolls, or do they now mix in the requested skin tone within the silicone blend please?

If I was to order a tanned doll from them, I don't want to see pale base coloured silicone showing underneath, following on from a bit of normal undressing/dressing up of the doll, within a few weeks as noted by previous owners of these dolls.

Regards,
Up2

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Dear Up2myneck,

I have just asked Zelex, they do not spray on skin color on the body, it is mixed together with the silicone material. However, they spray on details like blemishes, veins, red spots, make up. They all can come off overtime after dressing/undressing/washing the doll for some time. The skin tone itself does not come off, I'm not really sure what happened to the Zelex owners you've mentioned, but if you cut into Zelex doll's body, her insides will be in the same tan skin tone that you've selected during the customization.

Personally, I have received several breast samples to help decide on the skin tone for customers:
These breasts were removed from various skin toned dolls, the other side of the breast that was cut, is in the same skin tone the surface of the breast is, there is no paint on the surface.

Let me know if there are any other questions you would like to ask me or Zelex!
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Cheers! :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the info Oliver!
That's all I needed to confirm about Zelex silicone dolls.

I'm happy about that now, I've owned 7 silicone dolls over the last 7 to 8 years, so as a realist, I know that make-up and body colouring can wear off over time with expected use.
As long as the skin colour is mixed in with the blend, that's good enough for me!
:)

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

You are most welcome! Zelex is truly a great manufacturer! 7 dolls, wow, you are a true doll expert! If we have any questions, we will ask you for advice! :roll:
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

what_is_this
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by what_is_this »

Hi there!

Do you have any limits/issues regarding sales to EU customers of Zelex SLE series dolls?

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Tenderdolls »

Hi! Thank you so much for your question.

There are no limits for EU customers when selling SLE Zelex series dolls and we shipped quite a few of them. They are easy to ship, since they are all 148cm+ in height. There will be customs fees if you are from UK, Switzerland, Sweden. Other than that, there will be no customs fees. The shipping takes around 30 days currently to EU.

Please let me know if I have managed to answer your question,
Oliver
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

Fucking awesome.
JB

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Tenderdolls wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:47 am Dear Up2myneck,

I have just asked Zelex, they do not spray on skin color on the body, it is mixed together with the silicone material. However, they spray on details like blemishes, veins, red spots, make up. They all can come off overtime after dressing/undressing/washing the doll for some time. The skin tone itself does not come off, I'm not really sure what happened to the Zelex owners you've mentioned, but if you cut into Zelex doll's body, her insides will be in the same tan skin tone that you've selected during the customization.
Excellent news! Because this was a major problem with silicone dolls (from most brands, including Zelex). Some manufacturers were already doing this (ElsaBabe, TopSino ... I think).

In recent months, several manufacturers have switched to mass-tinted silicone (IT it seems to me, Tayu since November, Zelex, Zelex SLE,...).
It would be nice if this was a specification clearly stated in the description of each doll (which would also encourage the remaining manufacturers who have not yet done so to implement this useful innovation).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

mwd83333
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mwd83333 »

Hi Tenderdolls,

Is the website dollsafari related to you? Wondering if this is an alternate storefront, or if it is another site copying you?

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Tenderdolls wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:28 am There are no limits for EU customers when selling SLE Zelex series dolls and we shipped quite a few of them. They are easy to ship, since they are all 148cm+ in height. There will be customs fees if you are from UK, Switzerland, Sweden. Other than that, there will be no customs fees. The shipping takes around 30 days currently to EU.
Oliver
Hi,
do you know what the customs fees are for the uk please?
thanks

INFORMATIONS