www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
joey_sn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by joey_sn »

Hear, Hear! My WM 166C is only 11 months old, some joints have gotten tighter, like her neck, barely able to move her head forward/backward. There's the creaking joints, and loose joints. My doll can no longer stand on her own, I have to lean her on furniture/wall, as her left hip is loose, but her right is tight.

So no more WM dolls for me, nice to look at, but the skeleton, nay.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

For ROS heads (#433 in ROS please): Moveable Eyes standard, Eyelids standard, Swiveling Push-fit Adaptor standard; perhaps having eyeballs with different color pupils on the reverse side for a quick change in appearance without having to remove them.

Optional: Sucking mouth with Li-Ion battery and mechanism inside head controlled via soft switch behind the ear, along with USB-C fast charger; perhaps "saliva" reservoir inside rib-cage (continue reading) accessed (refilled) via the neck? A contracting vagina can be connected to this same "head" battery and behind-the-ear switch via a cable interconnect between neck and head. Maybe even the vacuum tube as well to share the same light-weight pump housed with the battery. Another option: a seeping vaginal and anal wetness reservoir can be accessed (refilled) via the neck. One certain brand could be surpassed in this feature, just name it something different.

Changes to the skeletal structure; make it an optional upgrade for those willing to pay until the EVO is phased out: Ribcage, collar, pubic bone, pelvis--these at minimum--made from material flexible enough. The ribcage could be one piece (not separate individual ribs, that would be unneccessary) with lightweight foam filling the cage. It could be depressed a little to give the doll the ability to be EMBRACED, hugged, sweezed, laid on top of, etc. Closed cell foam such as Neoprene would enable this. Plus, it would contribute to overall weight reduction. Also, for the sucking/wetness option the resevoirs should be housed inside the rib-cage chamber.

Revamp the articulating finger material/construction.
Consider hollow-laminate or honey-comb techniques to reduce weight throughout the frame/skeletal structure. Birds can fly because their bones are hollow. Maybe injecting air bubbles into the frame material would be cheaper but effective?

Add air-tight plastic/rubberrized caps to the standing feet studs to withstand wet conditions. Some have also suggested hard silicone soles...having a sole might prevent toes from wiggling, serving two purposes.

Gel refinements as standard: tummy, thighs, buttox would make the experience that much more palpable. Can be offered as a paying option until current product inventories deplete.

LHP: Consider REAL vaginal molds from REAL women in concert with pubic and pelvic bone structure. Someone can refine the best molds into a universal mold per body type/height with some carefull R&D. Consider anus to "ride the spine". This would solve most user difficulties. A piece of butyl elastoner can protect thin spots between vaginal cavity and anus. Perhaps a tightness preset can be performed on the factory floor, with the pubic/pelvis, say three levels of vaginal tightness: Mother, active, and virgin? This should satisfy most users' needs. The presets can be assigned to each doll model for a run, or customized at user request for a fee? During the fabrication process the vaginal molds can be made collapsable for easy removal upon the TPE setting, then reused for the next batch. This technique should negate the need for those notoriously faulty "plugs".

Moreover, the joints could be easier to move and the spine made more flexible. Maybe teflon coated joints?

All these improvements for heightened realism would doubtless raise cost and labor, require sourcing of materials, implementation of new techniques, etc. etc. In the end there should be a product suited to the meet universal expectations of users seeking to fill a void. Granted, that void is being met today better than it was yesterday, but there is still somewhat of a void left to be filled among current offerings.

Lastly, more quality control measures ought to be put into place, especially for current production vaginal air seals/plugs. This might require a greater number of personnel stations across the floor.

Overall, I think clients would be happy to pay THREE to FOUR times the price provided these improvements could be pursued, for concurrently many users have need of more than one doll to suit their purposes given the current market of technologies.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:11 am For ROS heads (#433 in ROS please): Moveable Eyes standard, Eyelids standard, Swiveling Push-fit Adaptor standard; perhaps having eyeballs with different color pupils on the reverse side for a quick change in appearance without having to remove them.

Optional: Sucking mouth with Li-Ion battery and mechanism inside head controlled via soft switch behind the ear, along with USB-C fast charger; perhaps "saliva" reservoir inside rib-cage (continue reading) accessed (refilled) via the neck? A contracting vagina can be connected to this same "head" battery and behind-the-ear switch via a cable interconnect between neck and head. Maybe even the vacuum tube as well to share the same light-weight pump housed with the battery. Another option: a seeping vaginal and anal wetness reservoir can be accessed (refilled) via the neck. One certain brand could be surpassed in this feature, just name it something different.

Changes to the skeletal structure; make it an optional upgrade for those willing to pay until the EVO is phased out: Ribcage, collar, pubic bone, pelvis--these at minimum--made from material flexible enough. The ribcage could be one piece (not separate individual ribs, that would be unneccessary) with lightweight foam filling the cage. It could be depressed a little to give the doll the ability to be EMBRACED, hugged, sweezed, laid on top of, etc. Closed cell foam such as Neoprene would enable this. Plus, it would contribute to overall weight reduction. Also, for the sucking/wetness option the resevoirs should be housed inside the rib-cage chamber.

Revamp the articulating finger material/construction.
Consider hollow-laminate or honey-comb techniques to reduce weight throughout the frame/skeletal structure. Birds can fly because their bones are hollow. Maybe injecting air bubbles into the frame material would be cheaper but effective?

Add air-tight plastic/rubberrized caps to the standing feet studs to withstand wet conditions. Some have also suggested hard silicone soles...having a sole might prevent toes from wiggling, serving two purposes.

Gel refinements as standard: tummy, thighs, buttox would make the experience that much more palpable. Can be offered as a paying option until current product inventories deplete.

LHP: Consider REAL vaginal molds from REAL women in concert with pubic and pelvic bone structure. Someone can refine the best molds into a universal mold per body type/height with some carefull R&D. Consider anus to "ride the spine". This would solve most user difficulties. A piece of butyl elastoner can protect thin spots between vaginal cavity and anus. Perhaps a tightness preset can be performed on the factory floor, with the pubic/pelvis, say three levels of vaginal tightness: Mother, active, and virgin? This should satisfy most users' needs. The presets can be assigned to each doll model for a run, or customized at user request for a fee? During the fabrication process the vaginal molds can be made collapsable for easy removal upon the TPE setting, then reused for the next batch. This technique should negate the need for those notoriously faulty "plugs".

Moreover, the joints could be easier to move and the spine made more flexible. Maybe teflon coated joints?

All these improvements for heightened realism would doubtless raise cost and labor, require sourcing of materials, implementation of new techniques, etc. etc. In the end there should be a product suited to the meet universal expectations of users seeking to fill a void. Granted, that void is being met today better than it was yesterday, but there is still somewhat of a void left to be filled among current offerings.

Lastly, more quality control measures ought to be put into place, especially for current production vaginal air seals/plugs. This might require a greater number of personnel stations across the floor.

Overall, I think clients would be happy to pay THREE to FOUR times the price provided these improvements could be pursued, for concurrently many users have need of more than one doll to suit their purposes given the current market of technologies.
I'm going to 2nd this post. In full agreement. WM does have some of the best body forms I've seen. However, the love hole placement on most are horrible. Only a few have decent placement from what I've seen. It's also what's keeping me from buying another one. The body is fantastic, but the love hole placement is completely off. Would think a leader in the industry would do better to reflect realism.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

I'm not anticipating WM, or any manufacturer to implement this, but it would be worth the effort, in my estimation, to clean the doll twice over just to have that heightened sense of realism for the experience. I'm confident that others would, too.

And, as far as current features go, please improve the finger skeleton/finger joint/big toe for more durability. We could live with the extra weight, if necessary.
Attachments
IMG20231218181226.jpg
IMG20231218181226.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1140 times
IMG20231218182431.jpg
IMG20231218182431.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1140 times
IMG20231218183247.jpg
IMG20231218183247.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1140 times
IMG20231218183607.jpg
IMG20231218183607.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 1140 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Removable hands. We have articulated fingers now and that's a big improvement over the old twisted wire arrangement. Kind of complicated though and hard to fix if it does break. Well, what about offering 2 or more separate hand sets with fixed finger positions? Sort of action figure style. The hands could be mounted to the wrist using the same push pull connector as the head and the seam easily hidden with a wristband, watch or bracelet. Just imagine, no more broken fingers ever. No more time spent painstakingly getting the finger position just right for photos. Plus, with removable hands, getting your doll dressed would be that much easier. Extra revenue for manufactures and vendors too, selling extra hands.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:01 pm Removable hands. We have articulated fingers now and that's a big improvement over the old twisted wire arrangement. Kind of complicated though and hard to fix if it does break. Well, what about offering 2 or more separate hand sets with fixed finger positions? Sort of action figure style. The hands could be mounted to the wrist using the same push pull connector as the head and the seam easily hidden with a wristband, watch or bracelet. Just imagine, no more broken fingers ever. No more time spent painstakingly getting the finger position just right for photos. Plus, with removable hands, getting your doll dressed would be that much easier. Extra revenue for manufactures and vendors too, selling extra hands.
Second this! I'm actually going back to wire fingers for Mira as these are very easy to fix/change up and posability is second-to-none (especially for things like making a fist). Even if the finger positions weren't actually fixed this would be something I would seriously consider. And as Mr Franz says, hiding a join here is probably easier than anywhere else.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Hi WM,
your new "Bimbo Doll" is a bad joke:
You ask what a kind of Dolls we want?
Look at this:
Attachments
what_a_cuty_by_caphalorthrow_dghdutb-fullview (2).jpg
what_a_cuty_by_caphalorthrow_dghdutb-fullview (2).jpg (447.5 KiB) Viewed 594 times
dgkp0j0-21d5873d-70e1-453f-8d30-0c917841fabd (2).jpg
dgkp0j0-21d5873d-70e1-453f-8d30-0c917841fabd (2).jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 594 times
ai433_by_yar1111_dglxrp7-fullview (2).jpg
ai433_by_yar1111_dglxrp7-fullview (2).jpg (312.75 KiB) Viewed 594 times
bimbo_by_bubblebimbo_dgn9hmp-fullview (2).jpg
bimbo_by_bubblebimbo_dgn9hmp-fullview (2).jpg (593.68 KiB) Viewed 594 times
00314_3436453059_by_realisticaigirls_dgk4mh3-fullview (2).jpg
00314_3436453059_by_realisticaigirls_dgk4mh3-fullview (2).jpg (235.18 KiB) Viewed 594 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Less longer neck on 164J and 164F!

You don't have to change the mold only a less longer neck joint will do the trick.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

Lots of great ideas here. I would love to see many of these suggestions.

We will always get negative responses here. As to what is real, and what is practical. But I'm all in for advancements.

I just ordered me a new doll. I opted for Alura from BestRealDolls. Wish me luck, I just loved
Her pictures. I opted for the yoga skeleton, articulated hands, and gel breasts. She is heavy though. About 80 lbs.

I think changeable hands is almost a must have. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Seems pretty practical to me.

TobyToby

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

royabelle wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:25 pm Hi WM,
your new "Bimbo Doll" is a bad joke:
You ask what a kind of Dolls we want?
Look at this:
These all exist. Gravity does play a larger role in the reality than in your pictures, but that can't be helped. If Zeppelin sized tits is what you want, go spend your money.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

Bimbo doll, well to each there own.

What I would be interested in seeing maybe, would be a doll based on some of this incredible AI artwork. But weight is always an issue here. But some of the AI girls are simply amazing.

TobyToby

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Some great ideas. Love the idea of changeable hands as similar in action figures. And if that's possible why not changeable feet. Just as Phicen.
Feet in the flat position and also in the high heel position.

The elbows. I have three WM 166 C's and they all have holes in their elbows. Possibly could be solved with a cup covering the metal corners of the elbow so it would not cut into the tpe.

I have spoken
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

I want to have good teasing with opening/closing eyelids and rotating eyes. Only that together like real woman is doing can give you good teasing.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Fix the LHP of 155DD please so i can buy my 3rd one in S-TPE.
Thanks
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

ROS needs to be available for all heads. I really don't see the point if it is limited only to 5 out of hundreds of available heads.

INFORMATIONS